[CH3] Ruk Diew Khong Janjira (Thanud Lakorn)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Is this just left hanging?? Pajaew is not even filming anything at the moment, why can’t he confirm this?!?!?!?!?????!!:mad::mad::mad::BangHead:

I just want to know who are going to be in this classic remake?!?!?:BangHead:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this just left hanging?? Pajaew is not even filming anything at the moment, why can’t he confirm this?!?!?!?!?????!!:mad::mad::mad::BangHead:

I just want to know who are going to be in this classic remake?!?!?:BangHead:
Wow! I didn’t know they were remaking this. I really enjoyed this lakorn. Joy was a great actress, one of my fav back in the days and Willy what can I say he was a goddess :facepalm:

Hopefully they will confirm the leads soon.

xodxo

Omgomgomfg please!!!!!! I’m still waiting on this to confirm or get announced too!! I don’t wanna sound so greedy Lololol :risas3: but I have a feeling Mark is going to be the next sexiest, hottest and richest Jao Rangsimun, the p’ek in here! If I recalled correctly p’ek is rich, classy and a billionaire (ish). I can visually picture Mark with Yeena. Ahahahahahah.

Mark is 10 years older than her, so the age is more realistic to the book and if Mark is p’ek then we won’t be scared of OLD DADDY looking p’eks like the veteran actors (cough*) who will make us gag. Lol Yeena is still partially newbie so she would fit the role of an inexperienced child left behind to stay with evil aunts and nieces. Yeah baby!*

Jao Rangsimun is kind of a casanova too right? So yea Mark in a suit will make him even more glam and rich and wanted by all the desperate ladies!! Lol:coleman::facepalm::icon12::love: omg! Pajaew let this dream come true! At
26B8C362-AF38-47B8-863B-AA07532A059F.jpeg 85A41AC4-9B32-44D5-9024-5437495835B5.jpeg C4A77F19-C9EB-4439-A1F9-33CED5EF4898.jpeg
Cr tagged :D

ps I just wanna see Mark in all these BIG and more in demand projects!!!!!สาธุ :angel10::angel10::angel10:

PAJAEW JUST CAST MARK and your production will not FAIL! Lol:angel10:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omgomgomfg please!!!!!! I’m still waiting on this to confirm or get announced too!! I don’t wanna sound so greedy Lololol :risas3: but I have a feeling Mark is going to be the next sexiest, hottest and richest Jao Rangsimun, the p’ek in here! If I recalled correctly p’ek is rich, classy and a billionaire (ish). I can visually picture Mark with Yeena. Ahahahahahah.

Mark is 10 years older than her, so the age is more realistic to the book and if Mark is p’ek then we won’t be scared of OLD DADDY looking p’eks like the veteran actors (cough*) who will make us gag. Lol Yeena is still partially newbie so she would fit the role of an inexperienced child left behind to stay with evil aunts and nieces. Yeah baby!*

Jao Rangsimun is kind of a casanova too right? So yea Mark in a suit will make him even more glam and rich and wanted by all the desperate ladies!! Lol:coleman::facepalm::icon12::love: omg! Pajaew let this dream come true! At
View attachment 21926 View attachment 21924 View attachment 21925
Cr tagged :D

ps I just wanna see Mark in all these BIG and more in demand projects!!!!!สาธุ :angel10::angel10::angel10:

PAJAEW JUST CAST MARK and your production will not FAIL! Lol:angel10:
Lol yeena looks older than kark even if she is like 10 years younger than him. Mark is a no because he has a baby face.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I kind of want Aum A and Kao S. He looks older than her by 10 years but not in a pervy way. Aum is one of those vet actors who still looks good with newbies. But after he went freelance, ch3 doesnt seem to be interested in giving aum p'ek roles anymore.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they ever go with someone around Nadech's generation then they gonna have to pick a 10 year old n'ek. The pra'ek is what 20 or so years older than her. They need to keep to the script and pick accordingly for this. I think Andrew would be good even if it's with the likes of Yam, Patricia or Preem. He is about 40 but yet young enough to work alongside the newer generation where it doesn't make you want to take a shower afterward.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Pa Jeaw said he will no longer produce this lakorn.
He has decided to do the one with James Jirayu and Ice P and they already had an opening ceremony.

xodxo

Pa Jeaw said he will no longer produce this lakorn.
He has decided to do the one with James Jirayu and Ice P and they already had an opening ceremony.
Did he really? That sounds bad. Could you share the source for him canceling on this? Is it a permanent cancellation or just pushing it out further into the future?

I think no matter what this will get remade for sure. Even if Pajaew doesn’t produce it, another producer will. It is just such a grand project that I wish Mark gets to lead it! Lol! He’s perfect for a Jao role. Very classy, charming and rich.

@SuzieJ @byebye I think I’m just trying to think realistically cuz I don’t think ch3 will give another major lead role to Aum. I don’t know about Andrew but I am almost confident he won’t get this role. I really think that when it gets produced, the lead role will go to one of the current A-listers. :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The only current A lister fit for the role are Great, Pope, Boy, and Ken T. The rest looks too young.
i think Great would be my pick from this bunch! he looks older than most of the current actresses but not too old where i look gross and weird. it makes sense since he's pairing with a lot of newbies these days anyways.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
These did not cross my mind lolol :risas3::risas3::facepalm:
Lol Mark looks too young for the role. This is like Thai version of Jane Eyre where the praek foster the nangek since she was a child. She was his ward. I mean if like you think about it now it's kinda gross lol.

xodxo

Lol Mark looks too young for the role. This is like Thai version of Jane Eyre where the praek foster the nangek since she was a child. She was his ward. I mean if like you think about it now it's kinda gross lol.
It is that’s why we don’t need p’ek daddies in here lol we don’t need sugar daddy theme going on lol can we get same generation and just use make up and wardrobe to make up the look.

Examples are Dao Pra Sook. Lol. Pak was a daddy looking age but Num and Kob were same generation and it escalated the hype and success. Lol.

Plus, Willy and Joy were very close to age too, right? I actually never looked up their ages. But when I saw them, instantly I knew it was an eye candy couple. Lol. I dig. :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah but they still look years apart so it's more believable. Like would you believe it if it was Mark and Bella? Maybe Mark/(Yeena, Patricia, Nychaa, and maybe Yam) the rest looks a little older than him.

I say we wait 3-4 more years and have our younger A listers hit 30s first.

When I said gross, I meant the story itself was gross lol.

xodxo

Yeah but they still look years apart so it's more believable. Like would you believe it if it was Mark and Bella? Maybe Mark/(Yeena, Patricia, Nychaa, and maybe Yam) the rest looks a little older than him.

I say we wait 3-4 more years and have our younger A listers hit 30s first.
Nooooooooooo, def not Bella. She is technically older than Mark. She was born 89, so it would look so awkward for them to pair up.

But in 2 years, Mark would have been 30. Lol. Aha. It’s just his face is so baby. He looks so young for being 28. Lol. In fact younger than most n’eks LOLOL :risas3: but somehow Mark in character is convincing to me. He can act with older looking or baby n’ek and he’ll still blend in to chemistry with them all. He just that blendable chemistry wise. Hehe :p

When I said gross, I meant the story itself was gross lol.
Real life stories like this could happen. A benefactor who falls in love with his client/assistance. I would say it’s different for a good change. Other genres are too repetitive and recycled. I think Thais should try to get more creative and come up with new stories.! For real!!

did pek and nek ever make love in the story? how did they fall in love?
They didn’t make love yet IDK lol I’m not sure how they fell in love. Just knew it was so crazy popular.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I admit that I loved that lakorn but that was back when I really didn't know any better nor did I really understood how far apart in age they were. Actually no it's not about the age (not really) but more about how she was his ward. She called him uncle lol.

xodxo

I admit that I loved that lakorn but that was back when I really didn't know any better nor did I really understood how far apart in age they were. Actually no it's not about the age (not really) but more about how she was his ward. She called him uncle lol.
If I had an “uncle” as hot as Willy I would give it a GO no questions asked if he’s single. Lmao!!!! Jkjk

I for sure believe that when they do remake this, it will be a period theme instead. A modern theme would probably doesn’t make sense cuz people don’t live like that anymore I don’t think. Lol