[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
i think i would cry so much seeing little princess wanted to died!! oh...how strong they are when Ateam portrays them

JennieN

sarNie Adult
seriously right, I was so shy :blush: seeing Aum kissing Aff's so much in this episode. I was blushing so bad :spicy: ...my good...this is one sweet episode...why does ATEAM rocks to much!!! why? :worthy: :thumbup:

cecilia

Staff member
I think he is posses by EMEI like the reporter said .. he seems to accept the fact that the two lovers love each other but Bua Ngern just have to repeat it to him to make him angry so tomorrow, EMEI will step in and take her revenge (which i don't understand either b/c she's the one who made herself end up like this) The only fault JAO NANG NOI ever did is being engaged to Jao Siriwatana .. She's so sad and desperate to just want to be born as AI NOI so she doesn't have to have so much burden to carry .. so many things to stop her .. but i like how JAO NOI is there to comfort her, putting a stop to all these low-esteem thoughts. They are really meant for each other ..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sarn...Indeed, I believe they got naughty again in the forest. I notice he was only wearing the white shirt when they were sitting by the river. Oh my imagination is everywhere.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Why wouldn't he be? He found himself a diamond, any guy would love to be in his shoes and he knows it. She's educated, well mannered, respected, talented and not to mention beyond gorgeous. She's quite a catch! I bet Rak Pragasit is probably her last lakon, maybe second to last. I don't think she'll have time for any more projects since both of them seem pretty confident that the wedding is taking place next year.
Aff is 31 and I am sure she thought "now or never". Indeed through what I read everyone is suprised (even Aum) what makes me think she decided to marry next year a bit suddendly. she is not twenty anymore(even though she looks young)! She may think she must settle down and have children
Alright let's stop talking about Songkran or whatever please !! It ruins the good thread

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ateam is so good they make me forget that i'm actually watching a lakorn.
You said it ! I loved today episode ! Even after Siriwattana told them he knows the truth they remain together and their expressions during their last hug, coupled with this beautiful soundtrack, felt so bittersweet ! I also think they did it near the lake too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Don't know what's wrong but I can't no longer watch Ch 3's lakorn on my ipod now more while it air.Suck so bad! I can watch ch7 but I'm a Ch3 person. All my favorite lakorns are ch3.Man, suck so bad. Well, I just saw like what 2 sec scene and that's when Chai kills Aum and drop him in the lake. Really sad. :( Since, Ch3 is not working on me I'll watch Vee&Noon's lakorn then.Even though I haven't even start on it yet.ha.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
This episode is so tragic--they were so happy at the beginning.
And about the hair ornament, I just realized it's a cluster of kasalong flowers: the symbol of Siriwong's and Maneerin's love.

I'm gonna go cry now. :cry:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This episode is so sad and I'm even more sad Roy Mai is ending soon.

Thank you Ateam for a great memory.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am still crying so much I have headache now. Today episode was very sad and Aff totally killed it ! Is it "her goodbye to acting" so her cryings were so grabbing ? But I also think I cry because I feel the end of this lakorn will be the end of Ateam onscreen pairing.
Only three dramas succeeded in making me cry like a fool : a long love letter, painter of the wind and now Roy Mai. Even Hana yori dango which is one of my all time fav didn't do that to me.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I am still crying so much I have headache now. Today episode was very sad and Aff totally killed it ! Is it "her goodbye acting" so her cryings were so grabbing ? But I also think I cry because I feel the end of this lakorn will be the end of Ateam onscreen pairing.
Only three dramas succeeded in making me cry like a fool : a long love letter, painter of the wind and Roy Mai. Even Hana yori dango which is one of my all time fav didn't do that to me.
I agreed with you, I also feel that this will be their last lakorn together.

Aff is my first favorite Thai actress when I was introduced to Thai lakorns several years ago, and it makes me sad to think that she might be acting only a few more years.

cecilia

Staff member
i was at school all day today .. and during my lunch break .. i cheated and watch them at the festival .. and OMG, it's so sad .. i'm choking on my food and want to come in here and express how sad i am of seeing the death scene T_T ..

it touches my heart and ache so much for THEIR TRAGIC love .. EMEI .. i will never ever forgive you despite how loyal you are to your nai. T_T

I'm going to watch the whole episode and bawl out again T_T

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she will stop when she marries. She will be 31/32 and I guess she wants to settle for good and have children. After Rak Prakasit we will hardly see her.
In Aum case I gave at least 4 years to marry and in 10 years he will stop acting as a P'ek. Indeed he will be 40 and the newcomers will be in their late 20's/30's. So I guess he will act second male characters or uncle/father's roles. Gosh I feel so bad !
I hope the ending episode won't feel rushed. I also wanted to add that I think Suriya understands the mystery behind Rerin activities in the museum.

cecilia

Staff member
This episode is so sad .. jao noi really got me crying so hard when he came in to apologize to his mother for whatever he have done T_T
So sad to think that this is the last time he says that he love his mother T_T

Bua Ngern is evil -- i'm glad Siriwatana won't forgive her !

cecilia

Staff member
SADDEST EPISODE and lakorn ever! I have never cry so hard in my life for a lakorn before -- ATEAM had me crying like no tomorrow T_T

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So much sadness this is killing. I rewatched your MV with the fate song cecilia. It fits so much the mood. Aff did a great jon today. So much sorrow !