[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
T_T .. tomorrow looks so sad T_T
after all those begging -- i think jao siriwata give in but emei enter his body and kill siriwong instead.
Seeing maneerin trying to kill herself while kamtieng rush in to save her is sad T_T
rak, thought it came late, it's still love -- if one die, the other must go - remind me of the CONDORS - SO SAD T_T

MY ATEAM PLAYED IT BEAUTIFULLY TODAY -- TOMORROW WILL BE TORTURE FOR ME T_T

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Plenty of forehead kisses in today's episode.

I'm starting to pity Prince Siriwattana, although he feels hurt and betrayed, he stepped back and allowed the photographer to take photos of just Sirirwong and Maneerin. :teary:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol about today episode, let me guess Siriwattana's thoughts each time he was looking at Maneerin : "B*tch!"
Pretty sig Limegrass. Yes plenty of forehead kisses but the scene of them near the lake is so beautiful ! I think what Siriwattana wants the most this is some honesty of his little brother. In my view he has always wanted Maneerin but he doesn't love her. They don't even know each other. So Siriwattana expect more faithfulness of his brother than Maneerin.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think he's in love with her ... Siriwatana said he LOVE her with all his heart -- how can she not consider his feeling .. he's in disbelief when Jao Noi confesses to him that He and Maneerin love each other -- he goes, i don't believe you, don't say that she loves you, she doesn't something along that line ..

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think what Siriwattana feel is "she belongs to me" but not love. She is a pretty princess committed to him so maybe he happen to love her but...I don't know...

cecilia

Staff member
Hard to say .. maybe he's just sick of Bua Ngern as she's boring unlike our jao nang noi who seems adventurous in all things she does. Maybe, just maybe he like her b/c she's not like Bua Ngern lol

But like JAO NANG said 'BUT TRUE LOVE is to see the one you love live happy, isn't it?' . Also if they force themselves to do this, they need to think of the future first, they can't continue to live a happy marriage even if she's the MAEJAO of Chiangmai. I really like MANEERIN .. the way she takes things is beyond words -- she REALLY meant it when she said 'I LOVE AND I SHALL LOVE'

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh Jao Noi really said that ? So many powerful words ! Their love is so powerful ! Even though I think they somewhat betrayed Jao Siriwattana, I feel for them. I love the scene when Maneerin and Jao Noi hugged after Siriwattana and Maneerin discussed. The way it was filmed and the soundtrack gave such a bittersweet feeling to this scene !

Thank you for the translation

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Aum is looking so good....why do I love this little prince and princess so much...

for some reason they remind me of the romeo and juliet I want to be with each other if one die the other one will follow!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
honestly, I don't like Songkran with Aff and I don't like Nat with Aum...but hey, is not my life to live, is their so whatever float their boats....

but for one thing... what do daras (thai actresses) always want to marry a Hi-So guy? I mean, stability is their future I suppose
I agree w/ you.I don't like Songkran w/ Aff.Never did. I didn't like it when they dated and now news going around their getting marry soon not liking it either. :( But like you say its not our life so we'll just go along w/ it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I need to hurry up and catch up.Haven't been watching this ever since I started on Roy Marn.Since its ending already this week I need to catch up w/ it too. uh,,,Hate it when all these goods lakorn air at the same time! Especially when school is around too! :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOoooo i love all the kisses and hug from the A-team!!!!!!!!!! Little Prince seen sooo eager when they meet , he grab her and pull her in .So romantic yet bitter sweet at the same time :cloud9: . AND I think they done the 'wild thing' again out there in the nature !! The scene where the Prince was playing that music instrument thingy --- HE wore ONLY his white inside shirt because didn't he wore a BLUE shirt when they secretly meet up in the forest/ lake ????

onahc

sarNie Elites
I didn't want to say it not to appear rude but people this "songkran" thing seriously ruin this thread. I don't like the man face -sorry but he is not even near cute- but if Aff chose to marry him -and from what I saw he sounds more thrilled than her- for whatever reason, so be it. Let's move on ! Come on let's cheer and stop talking about this man ! This is Roy Mai day !
Why wouldn't he be? He found himself a diamond, any guy would love to be in his shoes and he knows it. She's educated, well mannered, respected, talented and not to mention beyond gorgeous. She's quite a catch! I bet Rak Pragasit is probably her last lakon, maybe second to last. I don't think she'll have time for any more projects since both of them seem pretty confident that the wedding is taking place next year.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The scene where Aum was playing his instrument with Aff felt cut, the one in the mv was longer. They rushed to show Chai too fast. Man Chai never fails to break my heart, this is on my top 5 heartbreaking Chai lakorns Sai Soke is 1, Meur Dok Rak Ban is 2, Roy Mai is 3, Ayarak is 4 and Sarp Poosa 5. I don't think Mei is going to possess him, he was really pissed when he slapped Aum today. I don't blame him, if my sibling was sneaking around with my fiance i would be just as mad. Suriya is into his steps of knowing his past, he was shocked when he saw Jao Nang Noi's pic. I hope this is 16 episodes, theres just too much that needs to be solved and explained. Siriwong dying, Maneerin dying, Siriwattana dying, Suriya possibly knowing his past, old Bua Ngern and Thanin ganging up on Rin and drowning her, finishing the fabric possibly?, getting rid of Mei and Bua Ngern, Wongprajan, Thanin and Saranya fiasco solved, Siriwattana finally resting in peace and of course Rerin realizes she loves Suriya. This is a lot to put in just 2 episodes unless they rush it and i will bi**h if theres a rushed ending.

All the sneaking around today was sweet, lots of kisses and hugging, i'm gonna prepare some tissues for tomorrow.