[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am so distraught...I can't sleep. Why??? How could they be so sweet & so cute and then to go through something so traumatizing. Maneerin's current state reminds me of "The Butterfly Lovers" when the girl's lover died at the hands of her father's servants & she cried so much that she cried blood.

Aff's acting is superb! She's not over reacting...like crying hysterically (some actresses could be screaming their lungs out & I don't flinch a bit), yet her tears convey such meaningful, deep messages. Oh my heart aches...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
God I am on the train going to school and I try hard not to cry...yesterday evening I cried like a baby. I didn't even eat.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T i have major catch up to do on this lakorn but.. T_T.. i spoiled myself watching ceci's mv.. and kyahhh.. ateam.. my heart shattered for the latest ep.. wahhhhhhhhh :(

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think Aff's acting approve a lot in here and I like her using her eyes as impression her emotions. Is so sweet and sad and mostly convincing. I also noticed that she's very comfortable with Aum when doing romantic scenes which is nice to see because that's my ATEAM...I love this couple so much...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I notice that too. Other than Chai, Aum is the other p'ek she worked with more than twice. They have been working with each other for a little over 5 years in 5 lakorns so I can see how her comfort level with him has risen. With Tik and Ken she doesn't seem overly comfortable, Tik didn't even kiss her cheek for real in Wanida but Aff let Aum multiple times here.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
For those who wants to cry again T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m98DHz8pLo
That's such a beautiful MV, I love everything about it. From the music to the colouring to the scenes.
I'm gonna go cry again :cry: :cry:

I think the thing that shocked me the most was that Siriwong was stabbed with his own Pin Pia--his musical instrument.

cecilia

Staff member
KWARN RAK DIDN'T DESTROY US BUT WE DID IT OURSELVES -- i love how at his last breathe, he uses this to justify his brother's action (posses - referring to EMEI)
It still hurts .. so deeply -- like me mourning over the death of someone .. JAO NOI .. JAO NOI .. i miss you ( i can hear it echoing in JAO NANG NOI'S quivering voice as tears stream down slowly her check) T_T

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have just watched your MV Cecilia, you rock girl. I cried again watching Aff crying. So heartbreaking. Each time I rewatch the scene when she want to kill herself with the hairpin and P'Kamtiang stops her, I cry. How she "clings" to P'Kamtiang to ease her sorrow but it's impossible. So tragic !

cecilia

Staff member
i wish it was RERIN who went back to see this memory instead of Bua Ngern thinking -- but either way, i'm sure she'll recall this and cry her heart out too ..
i think after recalling these tragic memory, she'll love SURIYA more (i feel that's why there's not much to conclude in their relationship in the present time as SURIYA already love her enough and all she has to do is give in to him)

ROY MAI -- my sadness has not gone away yet -- GRGR new teaser couldn't top these tragic scene for me .. i need a week to get rid of this .. i sure hope BOY/MARGIE can do that this weekend -- ease my sad pain into the new light of GRGR. *sighed*

cecilia

Staff member
^you have no mood? i hope your trip back from the train is fun and cool -- no stress

gosh, my eyes still hurt from all those crying from yesterday -- it's all puffy and ugly ..
my nose is still stuffy too T_T and my heart is still aching!
why do i feel so devastated with their love (it's only lakorn) but it felt so real T_T

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I tried hard not to cry but I felt so much sadness just by thinking of Aff tearful face and sadness. Just her scene when she goes to see Jao Noi corps and when she is with P'Kamtiang make me cry. By her expressions when prince Siriwattana tells her to weave one see her emptiness ! I felt sad for Siriwong music teacher too when he went to inform the king and the queen of the tragedy. He must miss his student so much now. Yesterday I felt depressed too. I just forgot to change my mood.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I haven't read this thread from my last post. But I have one thing to complain. You may not interested, but for me it is so funny. :lmao3:

Currently I'm watching episode 9.7; there scene where Chao Maneerin is in the library and Chao Siriwattana asked for his ring.

Ok, when I saw Chao Nang Noi open the cupboard to put the book, I was so surprised to see its Danielle Steel's novel 'Daddy'. Wow! Danielle Steel since 70 years ago?

I google and I found out that Danielle Steel was born on 1947 and 'Daddy' was first published on 1989, not more than 70 years ago. :rant:

Sorry if I disturb the sad moment of yours. :p

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
LOL That's too funny--nice little 'pick me up'. :)

I haven't been this sad because of a drama for a while--the last time was when I finished watching the 'Butterfly Lovers' starring Peter Ho and Dong Jie.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I haven't read this thread from my last post. But I have one thing to complain. You may not interested, but for me it is so funny. :lmao3:

Currently I'm watching episode 9.7; there scene where Chao Maneerin is in the library and Chao Siriwattana asked for his ring.

Ok, when I saw Chao Nang Noi open the cupboard to put the book, I was so surprised to see its Danielle Steel's novel 'Daddy'. Wow! Danielle Steel since 70 years ago?

I google and I found out that Danielle Steel was born on 1947 and 'Daddy' was first published on 1989, not more than 70 years ago. :rant:

Sorry if I disturb the sad moment of yours. :p
LOL! I noticed the book Maneerin borrowed to read was a dictionary...or was she using the dictionary, I'm not sure.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm too focus on their beautiful love story to notice any flaws -- so it didn't really bothers me

"Jao noi, jao noi .. can you hear me?"

"nong noi, i'm here'

T_T == so sad to imagine how she would trail through their 'spots' and hear her own footsteps chasing after a shadowy winds T_T

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
KWARN RAK DIDN'T DESTROY US BUT WE DID IT OURSELVES -- i love how at his last breathe, he uses this to justify his brother's action (posses - referring to EMEI)
It still hurts .. so deeply -- like me mourning over the death of someone .. JAO NOI .. JAO NOI .. i miss you ( i can hear it echoing in JAO NANG NOI'S quivering voice as tears stream down slowly her check) T_T
yeah correct ceci nobody does it 4 u but its your own mistake fault that is why society
name 'love is blind' i don know who to blame but i say both side are their fault
Ateam love tragic nobody destroy them but its themselves and Chai his at fault too its
the selfish behavior of a person he killed his own brother cos his own love for Aff
his a hard head guy who's sharing and caring for anyone atmosphere for himself only