[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vinalee, thanks for the pictures and info.  Yaya is so pretty and Yadech are indeed very kind- hearted.  So proud of them. :yes:
@soso, you're welcome ja.
@Lazydramafan,  hello my dear.  I guess great minds think alike hah..... :bhehe: .  Thank you and have a great weekend na ka.

Awww......A very lovely and happy family in Maldives......

Yaya and the children look so happy at the CSR Activities....

LOL, this is so cute...Yaya had a talk with an elevator since it's so slow...........

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=642352535802447&set=vb.521131104591258&type=2&theater
cr:as tagged

Hope all of you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend na.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Story behind this picture:

" First off, I'm not a fan of Nadech or any other actors/actresses.  When I heard of this star or that star who is very down-to-earth, I only believe half of it because I never interviewed them myself.   But now, I believe that Nadech is a very nice person.   He took his personal time (which he didn't have to) to autograph the uniforms from my old school so these uniforms could be auctioned off on April 13th for a good cause at this unknown school.   Nadech fan clubs, please thank him for us na kha. "

credit:  Nadechworld FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@dungha1995,

Was this very recently?    I haven't come across this topic at some of Yaya or Yadech site.   Last year, there were the same news that Yaya was buying a house close to Nadech's but she already cleared it with reporters that there were no truth to it.   Yaya did invest in some land but it was outside of Bangkok and it was not in Khon Khan (Nadech's home town) either.

dungha1995 said:
Anyone can confirm me if the new YaYa moves to near Nadech's house is true or not?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@dungha1995,

Was this very recently?    I haven't come across this topic at some of Yaya or Yadech site.   Last year, there were the same news that Yaya was buying a house close to Nadech's but she already cleared it with reporters that there were no truth to it.   Yaya did invest in some land but it was outside of Bangkok and no it was not in Khon Khan (Nadech's home town) either.

@vimalee, it's a couple a day ago in DaraDaily news. I watch it but didn't bother with it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gau72wPgO6k

Thank you bubba, Vimalee and Nett for all the lovely pictures and translation. Thank you Lazy for always making my reading more interesting. Never bored in reading your comment. :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Yaya posted her pic on IG first, then her P'Chai posted his pic an hour later after her. :bhehe:

You know how some couple look at the stars or the moon and they're reminded of each other? In Yadech's case, they look upon the sea or the ocean whenever they're apart. Haha. No worries Nadech, she coming home soon. :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for posting this pic Vimalee. When I first saw this on Yaya's IG, the first thing that came into my mind was...although Nadech probably LOVES this sexy pic of Yaya, he would not "approve" of his girl showing so much leg. :coverlaf:

Thanks for posting the link to this pic Lazy! Nadech looks ever so sexy!!! :drool: I noticed he posted this pic right when Yaya left for Maldives, he must want to remind his girl what she's leaving behind. Haha, jk. I never noticed how big Nadech's forehead is, but with his forehead and his long face and small eyes.....somehow, he makes it work. Drop dead handsome.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
dungha1995 said:
Anyone can confirm me if the new YaYa moves to near Nadech's house is true or not?

hi dungha

it is very hard to confirm news like this we all know yadech are good in denying like what they did in 3 zaap show....they manage to deny about the scarp with solid evidence already...though their reasons were lame enough for us to laugh  :secret:  :yuck:  :numchuck:

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
Yaya posted her pic on IG first, then her P'Chai posted his pic an hour later after her. :bhehe:

You know how some couple look at the stars or the moon and they're reminded of each other? In Yadech's case, they look upon the sea or the ocean whenever they're apart. Haha. No worries Nadech, she coming home soon. :heart:

thnaks Neezy

this is not a coincidence yadech are trully missing each other though they  might continue communicating via sms or private messages though the bonding is still there but they still miss their SKINSHIPS a lot more....so yaya is just half happy in maldives it would be better if p chai is around.....hahaha my delusional tots again :dance3:  :scratchhead2:  :numchuck:

CaSURVIVOUR

Lazydramafan said:
Yaya Kugimiya thank you for sharing your short FFs and your wild thoughts about Yadech. I don't go that far on my imagination about them lol….you do have a sexy story telling style going on there indeed.

hi Lazydrama

i'm just being realistic in my ff cause yadech are predominantly european blooded though half or mixed their fathers are the europeans not their moms..... majority of europeans  are not only libirated but horny in nature......sorry to say this but this is a fact......i have a personal experience about this an irish friend of mine visited me in my condo that was summer so i feel hot and just wear my sexy fitted short and a halter top i was almost naked hahaha then she said to me i was sexy then added you should have sex with your bf with that sexy body hahaha very naughty 60 something old lady.

in my opinion yadech are just showing their wholesome image to the public they should maintain this good example image for being superstars and role models for their product endorsements........but in private i dont think these two are saints and innocents...do you think their moms will stop them?i'm sure no because yadech are earning millions of money so why stop their happiness it would be unfair to stop them loving each other.....so to be fair both moms and family compromise and cover up yadech like during dating they should act as the chaperone or something to avoid scandalous news about them. :secret:  :whatever:  :yuck:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@nett,  the caption said,

" Yaya caught Nadech flirting with a woman from Hong Kong.   Hugging and with arm on shoulder chatting sweetly.  

Yaya Urassaya cried her eyes out after catching Nadech secretly dating Kimberly ( a Hong Kong model) hugging and chatting adoringly.   He even got the plane ticket to fly her to Thailand.  (Continue on page 6) "

I will borrow Yaya's or Chompoo's words " I'm beyond believing this type of stories.  Jobe (done) "

nett said:
Greeting ladies!

What does the caption say?

Cr: im_mizbarbie

credit as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Oh geez, these rumors are getting ridiculous. Almost laughable if you ask me.

Anyway, thanks Nett, Vimalee and Bubba for all the info and updates.

Today has been quiet so I've just been reading old info on Yadech since 2010. It's interesting to read how their friendship were built. Anyway, if any of you guys are interested, here are some links to old threads pertaining to Yadech, starting from page 1.

4 HHKK & DJA: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/41221-4-hua-jai-haeng-khun-khao/

GRGR: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/47562-ch3-game-rai-game-ruk-lakorn-thai/

TNNKK: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/48174-ch3-torranee-ni-nee-krai-krong-no-problem/

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Urgh, not another one..

Thanks vimalee for the translation. U are so sweet even if the caption is such a trash.

Is this fan asking for yadech photoshoot at maldive (my guess using translator hahaha). Amatyai replied. Looked like he is not free or something.

http://web.stagram.com/n/maprang_juku

[ @ ] maprang_juku #Repost #urassayas เหตุเกิดจากความเหงา ที่ทำให้รู้ว่ารักเธอเท่าไหร่ #ความห่างไกลมันทำให้ฉันคิดถึงเธอ อ๊ากกกกกกก ถ้าจะส่งสารความคิดถึงกันแบบนี้นะ #ติ่งก็ฟินอ่ะจิ นี่เราต้องไปุถล่มไอจีพี่ใหญ่กะอิมเมจนะ #เพื่อป๋าาาา จัดไป 22h
[ @ ] charikanuch ไปด้วย^^ 22h
[ @ ] maprang_juku #nadech #nadechyaya พี่ใหญ่ขาาาา ขอปกNYมัลดิฟสักปกได้มั้ยคะ สงสารผชตัวโตจัง #please นะคะๆ ☺ @amatyai @imagemagazine @air_image 22h
[ @ ] amatyai @maprang_juku ขอแล้วไม่ได้คิว เลยได้คนอื่นไปมัลดีฟแทน เหงาต่อไป 19h

She later posted a picture with faith and hope. Hahaha

[ @ ] maprang_juku พี่ใหญ่ขาาาาา ☺ขอบคุณมากๆเลยนะคะที่ใจดีเข้ามาตอบติ่งตัวน้อยๆอย่างหนู แงๆ ไม่เป็นไรค่ะ แม้จะยังไม่สมหวังตอนนี้ แต่พวกหนูจะก็จะรอต่อไปอย่างมีความหวังและศรัทธา กลับไปกอดเล่มบาหลีอย่างเหงาๆต่อไป ปล.พี่ใหญ่คะ หนูเป็นแฟนamat underwearของพี่ใหญ่น้า ชอบมากเลยค่ะ รอnewcollอยู่นะคะ อยากซื้อนะแต่ยังหาคนใส่เป็นของตัวเองไม่ได้เลยค่ะ เศร้าตรงนี้ ว่าจะให้แบรี่ก็ไม่รู้ไซส์นาง @amatyai 6h
[ @ ] amatyai @maprang_juku นางไซส์ L มีแบบให้เลือกเปนสิบ 5h

Cr: maprang_juku

Really a torture to fans like us who do not know thai. Hahaha

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello everyone. I'm a new entrant, from India, to this forum and would like to thank each and every person who posts here.  
I'm a huge fan of Nadech, Yaya, Kimberly (Yaya's bff) and Noona.. Specially YADECH for their cuteness, kind-heart, for being humble. Never seen a super star being so simple and down-to earth like them! Everytime I see Yadech, my heart skips a beat. They're adorable. Hope they both make an official statement about their relationship very soon  :wink:
My first lakorn was Rang Pradtana and instantly fell in love with Nadech. Then followed everything about him and gotta know about Yaya as well. Gosh! Yaya, the girl is just AWESOME!! No words to describe them.  :heart:  them endlessly. Have also watched Duang Jai Akkanee, Game Rai Game Rak only for Nadech & Yaya. Now waiting for Roy Fun Tawan Dued with bated breath.

Everyday I read all the posts here but never had an account. So today I thought it'd be nice to thank the admins and the fans who make this page very interesting every time by treating us with yummy pics & info about Yadech! I don't understand or speak Thai and this forum is like a boon to me! THANK YOU EVERYBODY.  :thanks: Glad to have such forum that helps viewers across the world to come together as one bunch... Love You Guys    :heart:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: YOU'RE THE BEST...  :rockon:  :clap2: 

P.S. My personal fave from this forum are VIMALEEBUBBA. Thanks to both of you for translating!  :yes: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
you're welcome here and hope u'll hv a great time with us raklakornnyk, all the ladies are just wonderful and are my sunshine, love them. u may like to watch yadechs toranee ni nee krai krong aka tnnkk i love it alot, my lovely gif below.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hey keylargoKhob khun mak mak. And yeah I've started watching it with sub from today.. I had watched without eng sub, didn't understand anything, but their chemistry is something that can not be hidden.. So many cute scenes, loved it!

Thank you @didieyadech for the like :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
W e l c o m e  RaklakornNYK.     Enjoy and have fun with our lovely ladies here...!!!

Yaya wrote this on her IG,  "Oh gentle breeze, how your presence gives me joy..."

Oh our angelic Yaya, how your presence gives Nadech and us so much joy and happiness...

credit:  Urassayas IG

credit:  Urassayaclub.com FB