[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

please enjoy my yadech mini ff...i hope you all like it...i apologigize my craziness...i will do my best to make it wholesome for all ages to enjoy lol :blush:

SCENARIO; yadech meet up again in secret at yaya's apartment this time mae pla fall asleep both yadech are free from work and can have long time to enjoy together.

yaya:i'm glad you came p chai my birthday is fast approaching and i have work commitment the next day in maldives i'll be missing you very much.

nadech:me too you know me very well that when we are working separately i will definitely feel lonely.that is why i always choose to work with you(hug yaya and kiss her forehead) i dont care loosing some offers if working without you my life is miserable.

yaya:(pinching nadech's hairy chest)ssst dont do that you said you will save more money for our future....some celebs wants to get what offers you have for money and popularity and you just simply turned it down because i'm not there dont you know it is a big waste of opportunity for addition of your wealth.

nadech:nong sao it is not a big deal if i have different nang ek in my commercials if not you id rather not accept it (and nadech hug her tightly and yaya's heart beats faster) 

yaya:p chai have you made up your mind about the birthday gift that ive asked of you?.....dont worry i have some precautions on how not to get .......my mom will sleep for 8 hours i made her drink some pills(smile shyly) ....so she will never know.

nadech(at first was speechless and grab something from his pocket....a small box with a big diamond ring inside....and kneel down in front of yaya and said......)nong sao.....about the gift you want me to give you this is my reply....you said you wont accept a NO answer from me.....do you now you made me crazy about your gift?.....now i will give you my gift but in one condition.....will you marry me first?(yadech eyes meet and their hearts beat faster)

yaya:(cried in tears and hug nadech and kiss nadech their tongue meet as if there is no next time)....i'm sorry p chai for being so demanding about my gift.....but my answer is YES i will marry you but how we still have  some commitments how about our careers?

nadech:when people are in love no one can stop them regarding our career it's not a problem we can secetly get married we are both adults now so whats the big deal.we have come this far so i guess there is no turning back.

yaya;p chai i really admire your love to me you never took advantage of me ever since.....i really really love you p chai you are one of a kind.(hug and kiss nadech on the lips and their tongue dance together)

nadech:nong sao i'm sorry but i do respect your parents and you as a woman please let's marry so that i can give my gift to you anytime without any inhibitions the secrecy of our marriage is for our career sake we will announce it in due time.

yaya:i unerstand p chai you are really a gentleman you amaze me 

nadech:nong sao you're such a nice woman inside out any man will fall in love with you so i better be on guard no one can ever take you away from me....over my dead body.

END for now

next is about post wedding scenario but i cant promise when it depends on my mood and yadech's news  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
nadech is going to miss yaya so he decided  wearing yaya's sweater hahaha my delusional tots

he never cares to look like gay just to be with yaya's stuff :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

yaya on her way to maldives 

CREDITS to the real owners

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Wow, again, I haven't been on here in a few days and a lot to catch up on! So many people to thank! Miss all you ladies ka! Hope everyone is doing well this Friday (Saturday in some countries).

Dungha1995 and Phuthuybx - Well said! :thumbsup: True fans should know how Nadech is, so we shouldn't be worried about baseless rumors.

Zhy_Zhang, M9, MrsChum, Vimalee, Bubba - Thank you all for the pics and translation! Nadech has been looking extra handsome lately, ever since 3zaap! I don't know what it is....probably the hair but he has grown so much in the past few months it seems like. And omg, Yaya looks ever so gorgeous!!! She's just naturally beautiful and I hope she has a good time in Maldives! She always wanted to go and I remember her begging her P'Chai if they can all go there one day with their group of friends. Too bad Nadech can't accompany her, but it's okay. I hope this gives him more time to surprise her for her birthday next week!!!!! Ahhhh, I can't wait to hear what he got her as a gift even though they probably won't reveal it. Lol.

Lazy - Thanks for all the info ka! I've seen the clips before and Yaya is so cute when she said he was huggable. I also liked Yaya answer to the comparison question, but Nadech just wowed me with his answer. So much thought he put into it, but it's not to say that Yaya answer wasn't good as well. I agree, I love how when one is serious....the other is always so playful. Like Ying and yang. Ohhh, and I love your horse comment! Lol. Bunnies, bears, horses....I wouldn't be surprised either if there's a mixed breed of stuff animals in the future. Hehehe.

YayaKugimiya - Thanks for the FF. I just finished reading my FIRST one ("Smooth Operator" by Noy) and I must say....reading FF have been helping me pass the time. I didn't realize how much fun and interesting it can be. I'm looking forward to reading more from you! If anyone has any good suggestions on what FF story to read, please let me know!

Thanks again everyone! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech said when he was not working with Yaya sometimes he would feel lonely and life was not that cheerful.     Yaya just left and the next day he came out like this.  I think he just missed her a lot so he made people around him and himself happy by dressing up very colorful and very pretty... :faint: :faint: :faint:

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing na ka.  Nadech must miss nong so much!
@yk, once again thanks for the ff.  You sure have a creative mind hehe.
@Neezy, you're welcome and thanks for your kind words na ka.
@key, once again thanks so much sweetie for always being supportive to everyone.

Awww......Yaya posted this and wrote,  "I. Am. In. Paradise :heart:  ".   Wish Nadech is there too,

Ah.....my favorite veteran actor, pe Tik said he wants to take picture with Yaya.  It's so sweet that everyone wants to take picture with our girl!

cr:as tagged

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Hi! m9
Thank you for your kind words, glad to help you with something to read...hehehe.

Hi! Dear bubba
You're welcome. I am right there with you, Bong Mao and everybody that can't get enough of watching 3 zaap clips. Could not agree more, Yadech are so cute indeed and you are such a mind reader, because that is exactly what I think too. :blush:

Hi! Key
You're welcome dear. :)

Vimalee I don't know if those scenes with the kids can be for Roy Ruk ending, because Mayumi...well about Takeshi on the begining of RFTD...don't wish to spoil for those that don't like spoilers. But maybe I did understand some of the time line between the stories a bit wrong before. :unsure: Anyway seeing photos of at least three small kids on the set made me wonder if one of them will be little Tatsuo (Ryu and Mayumi son) or not....at some point. On the BTS with Mario and Taew, we can see Takeshi and Seiko with their kids...I am so happy that they will show us some of the Rising Sun series third generation. Hope we get to see both Seiko and Mayumi pregnant as well.

You´re welcome Neezy. Just can't resist to joke about somethings...hehehe.

Yaya Kugimiya thank you for sharing your short FFs and your wild thoughts about Yadech. I don't go that far on my imagination about them lol….you do have a sexy story telling style going on there indeed.

Sorry to not be able to help you dungha1995, but probably the press will ask both of them on March 26 at Yadech Lays event, if I am not mistaken. It seems like a confirmed event from both Nadechword FB and Urassayaclub FB. I am looking forward more for Nadech and Yaya summer commercial with Barry as a pirate and Yaya looking like Fahlada dressed like Nang Fah by Charles choices of clothes. Love all Yadech Lays commercials so far.

Ryu did some RFTD filming with Akiko while Yaya went to her wished Maldives trip. RS filming is progressing.... ^_^
http://web.stagram.com/p/675840855910341562_29843797
Credits to keaw_jung IG

Hope everyone may have a good weekend. Really happy to see some RS filming progress this week. :spin:

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
@nett,

The person posted on IG said,   "Today I read that Nadech took Kimberley (I think that pretty model) to the condo.  I felt heart broken and I don't know whom to believe.  I also read the interview that Nadech gave about Yaya in the Thairath newspaper, I also felt sad about it.  I have been a fan of them since their first lakorn together and really like them.    I don't know whether to believe the news or believe Mae Keaw.  "

Mae Keaw and Seng, the family friend and event planner who's always with Yadech at merits, responded.   I will translate later unless someone can do it first, thanks.
Was wondering why Na's mom bothered to reply this fan, so this what the fan asking. Thanks vamilee to bother to translate this. Appreciate your kindness.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting ladies!

yaya kugimiya, enjoy your fanfic, pls keep going
laz, like your long comment, do not be bothered if your post is long hahaha
key, u are always so sweet as ever, putting encouragement words, thoughtful words and sweet words as and when it was needed.
To the rest of the ladies which I can't possibly list out everyone, thanks for the picture, clip and articles.

Na's mom posted this. Oh I loved the love signature on yaya's cheek. Is she trying to convey something. Hahahaha I must be thinking too much.

Cr: keaw_jung

Cr: yuyhee

credt as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nett thank you for your kind words very endearing of you i appreciate it vm. you arent thinking too much nett, where yadech are concerned a lot of us cheer too much some are introvert and cheer extra loudly only among friends very familiar with but i'll acclaim yadechs status with you any time. u post beautiful pairing pics which i love thank u nett.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi soso my bosom buddy its so nice to read your cms it means you can take a breather and join us coz i know ure busy with work. hope u'll be able to visit more often. tc soso

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Bless their lovely hearts.

Five Years Together with Nadech Kugimiya fund raiser for HIV patients has raised more than 335,177.99 bahts.  

Yaya has donated 200,000.00 bahts to her birthday fund to help build a building for children school in Chiang Mai province.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB