[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
:welcome: RakLakornNYK!!! Glad you are joining us and expressing your love and thoughts! :)

Happy 21st to our sweet girl Yaya!!! Hope all her dreams and wishes come true and that Nadech planned something special for her! After all these crazy rumors, Yaya deserves something wonderful! She's been ever so supportive and is truly a gem! Love her mak! I really hope Nadech treat her to something special today! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Credit: kithicha IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
  :hapbday: .......... :hapbday:.......... :hapbday:  .......... :hapbday:.......... :hapbday:  .......... :hapbday:

Have a wonderful 21st Birthday my dear sweet Yaya.....May all your wishes and dream come true na kha...!!!

May this year and every years bring you much happiness, good health, blessed career and lovely friends.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Nadech wishing Yaya Happy Birthday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZEFGF9aTvM&feature=youtu.be
credit NadechYaya

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iZEFGF9aTvM&feature=youtu.be

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and hope you all have a wonderful day on Yaya's birthday na ka.
@RakLakornNYK, welcome to this wonderful thread and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na.  Thanks for your kind words na ka.

:hapbday: :hapbday:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YAYA!!!   May all your wishes and dream come true.  :hapbday: :hapbday:

(Wow wow  wow.....A very big diamond from Nadech...... Just like he said in 3Zaap. :pervie:  )

Soooooo   cuteeeee.........

cr:as tagged

Falada

sarNie Adult
:bdaycake:  :hapbday: Happy Birthday, Yaya! 

Thank you all for comments, pictures, and clips!  :thanks:  :thumbup:

And welcome, RakLakornNYK. I hope that you'll have fun here. :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ah.....It's so nice that there are  many beautiful wishes for our Yaya......

Pe Yayee posted this and wrote,  Wish you to stay healthy, be more successful, and be the Thailand's sweetheart like this forever.....
Love always (I know you know it).  See you around na ka.

Pe Mam Kathaleeya wrote,  Happy birthday to you my lovely little lady! Much love on your birthday and always ja. xoxo

Pe Jacklyn wrote, hey! my sis ..this is a great day for u my always lovely @urassayas HBD. to u najaaa wish u lucky&happy all da time..
I will support u & p' nadech (ieiei) for ever naaaaa

:heart: :heart: :heart: 

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mae Keaw posted this picture on her IG and wished Yaya Happy Birthday.

" @Every fan clubs,  Happy Birthday na kha Yaya.   Mae Keaw, Pa Yosioh, Pe Nadech wishing you much happiness and great prosperity.   May all your wishes come true.......and may you always be this lovely na kha HBD YAYA 18/3/57"

I've been waiting for Mae Keaw to wish Yaya's birthday and now she did.    Good night and sweet dream everyone....!!!

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Happy 21st Birthday Yaya..
                                                           :hapbday:  :hapbday: :hapbday:
You're one of the reasons I watch lakorns... You're simply amazing. Hope Nadech makes your birthday super special  :wink: 
Love you Yaya, your simplicity, humbleness, beauty, kindness everything makes me respect you even more!!
[Yaya gave her first intro when she was just 14!! Wearing black color Tee (pic with heart on "i").. You're adorable darling]

:party: LOVE YOU and A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yaya :party:

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
:hapbday: Happy anniversay to Nong Yaya, it is still her birthday here. Wish her lots of good health and that all her wishes + dreams of happiness may come true. No presents dear, but do wish you may eat delicious birthday cakes. :bdaycake:
Vimalee thank you very much for all your translations related to Yaya’s birthday. So even Pa Yoshio wished Yaya happy birthday this year. :thumbup: All the Kugimiya family just simple like that, after some years wondering about it finally Nadech's father is set to go as well…hahaha…just joking a bit but really glad to see that. As Ausa I am still waiting for a picture with Yaya and Pa Yoshio together. Yaya's father with Nadech would be great to see as well. Also this is the first year that called my attention on how private Yaya manages to make merits in her birthday all these years. :scratchchin:

Don’t know how they call that in thai or in other countries, but the things that Yaya, Margie and Chalida where playing with it in those photos are called something like mother-in law’s tongue in my country…hehehe It has being ages since I saw someone playing with that, the girls for sure have quite a forever young spirit. Love to see them having fun together even when their schedules are so busy.

You’re welcome, soso. It is a pleasure to know that you have happy readings from comments here. Probably one of the many effect in our bond sharing Yadech with or without Lays, it is still moments of happiness that we can share. :spin:

Hi! Nett

Thank you very much for saying that. Do have a feeling that maybe you will be a future teaser of my long comments…hahaha Please feel free to have fun about it anytime. Do laugh a lot reading comments about it. Thanks for your support. By the way when you said that “I must be thinking too much” talking about Na's mom posted, your love by teacher Nadech make up signature on yaya's cheek and Mae Kaew possible intentions….it remind me of past years when some of us would almost swear to believe on Yadech every word, but interpret every detail….and to warn yourselves that we were probably thinking too much or having delusional thoughts. Also blame Yadech for being so cute together and making our imagination work so fast or out of our control.  :coverlaf:

So Nett did you ever pay attention on how Yaya’s autographs to fans are…heart signature’s have quite some meaning with Nadech and Yaya by now. Another thing that I really like is when they both nod to each others answers. On 3 Zaap there are so many nodding moments…one of the “few” reasons why I can’t manage to stop watching those episodes…hehehe :hide:
You’re welcome, Key and  :thanks:  for your so sweet and kind words. Do feel quite happy reading that as well. :blush: And about you saying that we are your sunshine, come on that calls for a group virtual hugs. :grouphug:

You’re welcome Bong Mao and it is always a pleasure reading your comments too. :kiss:

Hi! Neezy

Some couples look at the stars (maybe like Saichon and Nang Fah) and moon (maybe like Charles and Fahlada)…hehehe. In Yadech’s case, yeah probably the sea and interesting enough without too much sand around or waves more like a calm version of the sea…that seems like a poetic image to me. I am probably thinking too much myself like Yaya can be just saying her good bye to Maldives and Nadech just looking how the sea can be so close to the city...right? No matter what yours and others fans interpretation looks so good to my eyes. :wink:  You're welcome about the pic, but where are you seeing Nadech on that photo? Please look at those naughty eyes, it seems like Ryu already to me there. :bhehe:  Please ignore that….hahaha. Anyways I am already training some of the names for RS because some do look a bit alike to me, no wonder Nadech made a mistake on Roy Ruk BTS. It is like this: Aiko is Takeshi’s fiancée and Akiko is Ryu’s ex-girlfriend or lover actress.

Hi! Yaya kugimiya

Well  I do not think that in the realist perspective of your FF the moms have a chance of trying to stop them from doing nothing at all, as Yaya can be so naughty to give sleeping pills to her beloved mother …and that was one of the wild thoughts for me in there, not so much the sexy parts. lol Jokes aside, I am not european or asian so maybe that’s why my perspective of something may sound different, eventually will probably PM you to try to explain my point of view. And please feel free to call me old fashion sometimes because the mood to romance touches my heart deeper then hot lust most times...nothing against that though…do enjoy hot sexy scenes as well.  

Hi! c1ndy

Do miss them at YumYum road shows as well, some days ago me and Bong Mao were talking about that too, especially when Nadech went to Laos. Do remember the first time Yadech sang that song and Nadech showed everyone the lyrics written on his palm hand. That was also a part of waiting for Rising Sun cast full confirmation according to Yadech schedule, but back then we had TNNKK as well to distract us. My hopes are that maybe YumYum will wait until their duet song for RS comes out to do at least one show with Yadech together, fingers cross to it.

Welcome to RFTD thread at Asianfuse RakLakornNYK. :welcome1:
RakLakornNYK in here some commented already where you can watch TNNKK with eng subs on YT and also the place you may download the lakorn with subs as well.

You may watch it in the link below.  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhyKXpqFOQr2Ey8PGPxjkxK1nIz2a8fXK

Episode 16 is not complete there, because that is probably a copy of the playlist on the former wishboniko channel not from her other channel. You may get the whole episode at Jasmine Lakorn blog, easy to find on google search. Someone asked about this here before, so will try to explain how it can be simple to download from there. If you go to download any lakorn at tha blog first you will download a list. It seems like really complicated stuff, but all you have to do is copy and paste by each episode address. Those are links to direct download files as if they were in Megaupload, Mediafire…there was just another part that was missing as well, but don't remember now from which episode it was....also watched Andrew and Pok's version of TNNKK, there are quite some things that are different in both version. Hope you may enjoy Nadech and Yaya version of TNNKK with eng subs soon.