[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key & MrsChum, you're very welcome ja.
@yk, that is so cute.  You should write ff.
@vimalee, alright,  can't wait to be on cloud9 again hehe.  Thank you na.

This link from natty_thong is too cute.....Pe Karamare was a little too excited when she said that it is the same scarf and smacked Nadech's knee a bit hard which caused Nadech to be startled but he's still smiling......and the crowd cheered loudly.

http://web.stagram.com/p/673540065376352338_276884109

Narak mak mak ka....so cute.....

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Not sure how accurate this is but I got it from IG. Post by @natty_thong, translate by @lalin_fit
Thanks to @nyvietnamfc

zhy_zhang said:
Q: Your work as a couples are going so well, so what is some day you guys might have to separate the job??

N: Its normal,even nowaday we kinda of separate a little. Sometime we might come to same job but still working most of the time we working together. Sometime I feel lonely we are seperate, no one to share things with, no one to persecuted and to make life more colorful.

Y: yes, I think what P'Nadech saying is just a step of being an actress. Not really serious, especially the fans club, they are so open minded and supportive.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you MrsChum for sharing na ka.

Another cute article from OHO mag.

Suptars open their hearts,  who is the most OHO in their hearts?

Yaya Urassaya Sperbund:   Pe Nadech Kugimiya ka.  I feel that pe Nadech is very talented.  He can do anything that he's never done before well. 
For instance, he's never done rock climbing so he just practiced a little bit and he can do it already.   I feel that pe Nadech is the most OHO for me. 
And, if ask about his look, he is the most handsome man too....right!?  (laughing)

Awww.....agree with you na Yaya,  Nadech is very talented and handsome man indeed!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thank you MrsChum for sharing na ka.

Another cute article from OHO mag.

Suptars open their hearts,  who is the most OHO in their hearts?

Yaya Urassaya Sperbund:   Pe Nadech Kugimiya ka.  I feel that pe Nadech is very talented.  He can do anything that he's never done before well. 
For instance, he's never done rock climbing so he just practiced a little bit and he can do it already.   I feel that pe Nadech is the most OHO for me. 
And, if ask about his look, he is the most handsome man too....right!?  (laughing)

Thank you bubba for another jin/fin translation!! Love Yaya answer :heart: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
Not sure how accurate this is but I got it from IG. Post by @natty_thong, translate by @lalin_fit
Thanks to @nyvietnamfc

Q: Your work as a couples are going so well, so what is some day you guys might have to separate the job??

N: Its normal,even nowaday we kinda of separate a little. Sometime we might come to same job but still working most of the time we working together. Sometime I feel lonely we are seperate, no one to share things with, no one to persecuted and to make life more colorful.

Y: yes, I think what P'Nadech saying is just a step of being an actress. Not really serious, especially the fans club, they are so open minded and supportive.

Thank you MrsChum for sharing na!     The person only translated the bottom portion of the article and left out one of the touching part so I will add on.

The saying in the top part is hard to translate literally so I will just make it simple.  

" Both of you and your families often do merits together and are very close like loved ones.....what do we describe or call you two (Nadech & Yaya) ? "

Nadech....."Well, at the 3 Zap show I already said I've done this much (as if to say I've given so many hints) and it's still not clear enough?    Let's say at this present time just call us " on-screen sweetheart,"  short and good.

Yaya......... "Agreed, we are friends, older, younger and we will be like this always.".....smiles sweetly.

Now the part where they will have to work separately.   I really like what Nadech and Yaya said in this article.

Nadech....."It is normal.  Nowadays, we already work separately.   Sometimes, we'll get a chance to meet each other.   I would say no matter what, eventually we will meet each other at the end."    It sounds so much better in Thai and it sounds so touching to me.   "There were times when we are not working together I would feel lonely.  There is no one to come and share with, no one to allow me to pick on or tease with.  Life is not that cheerful. "    Awww, he really misses her when they are not working together....I want to give him a big hug.

Yaya........." It is so true.   What Pe Nadech said is just a part of life of the actors/actresses.  We are not serious; therefore, the fans please open your heart and have an open mind.   Please continue to give encouragement and support us."  I think what Yaya is trying to say is for their fans to understand and support their individual works (with other actors & actresses) like the way they support their couple works.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for the whole translation na.

Awww......another jin/fin article of  Nadech's interview from Preaw mag. 
I'll translate the this article tomorrow but here's the translation of the underline sentence where Nadech talked about yaya na ka
"Nong (Yaya) is cute, playful and mischievous.  Whoever worked with her would feel happy and whoever got near her
would easily fall in love." :heart: :heart: :heart:

Good night and sweet dream everyone!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you again vimalee bubba, we cant thank you enough so ♥♥ for u both, key

all of the articles are so full of care, love and cuteness i love how yadech praise and respect each other with subtleties of love thrown in very sweet and romantic.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all yadechers this is my yadech mini ff (based on the recent happenings lately) :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

(please forgive your crazy fellow yadecher :woot2:  :drools: )

SCENARIO: a day before their tv guesting at 3 zaap show yadech met up in secret at yaya's apartment in bkk ..of course mae pla is present.

yaya: mom p chai is coming this afternoon  i will help him in his english subject assignments.

mae pla: ok what a nice timing i just arrive from pattaya with some big crabs i can cook some for barry

SCENARIO;nadech arrive in a weird outfit just to disguise himself to avoid the paparazzis.mae pla went to the kitchen and stayed in the living room the whole time.while the secret lovers are pretending to study about english.the two were sitting next to each other and hug til their hearts content,,,,and yadech kissed.... their tongue were dancing together as if there's no  next time...but yaya's phone rings it was mae pla.

mae pla:sweetie do want me to bring some snacks for you and barry while studying?

yaya; mom were fine we will just go to the kitchen by ourselves just relax and see your favorite lakorn in the living room p chai has many english assignments it might take time for us to finish......(hahaha yaya is lying for the sake of love :cheer: )

mae pla:eek:k in case you need anything just call me and btw the crabs are ready on the dining table tell your p chai to eat plenty it is his favorite i cook it esp for him.

yaya; thanks mom

nadech:i'm sorry if i kissed you that much i really miss you so much nong sao though we meet at work almost everyday i am not really contented because we can not hug and kiss like we did in private.nong sao i really cant live without you.

yaya:me too i cant live without you.i'm so thankful to meet you in this life.when we first met in the fashion week show i never thought we could be this close and became a secet lovers.(she kiss nadech on the forehead while sitting on his lap)

nadech:nong sao please promise me that we will end up together no matter what...... i know we are still young and we dont know our future but we will always do merits together so that we will stay together forever .......(and they kiss again yadech enjoyed their tongue and mouth encounter)

yaya:wait ....p chai we almost forgot why you visit me today

nadech of course i visit you because you are my life nong sao.....and we will discuss about....

yaya:you are so corny p chai (she pinches nadech's hairy chest as usual) now let us study for our guesting in 3 zaap

nadech:i have my script with me how about yours did you did read it already?

yaya;yes i did but you see the show wants us to admit our relationship...our parents doesnt even know yet how dare they are to divulge our top secret(yadech seeing eye to eye and hug)

nadech dont worry my love our secret will remain a secret until we get married....as expected they will ask about the ring i gave you that youre always wearing and the scarp that i made for you.....let us deny all these.....we both agreed to keep our love life in private.

yaya:(hug nadech and said)p chai my birthday is coming very soon.

nadech:eek:h yeah you will be 21 y/o young lady.....hmmm btw what gift you want me to give you..name it and you will have it all my love.

yaya;are you sure p chai you wont be shocked if i'll tell you...i want you to say YES i wont accept a NO answer

nadech why is that very expensive and  very rare or something...tell me what is it

SCENARIO:(as i've said forgive me your fellow yadecher who is crazy lol and i want to apologized to ms yaya urasaya for this crazy ff this is just my delusional tots) :censor:  :lmao3:

nadech:tell me now what gift do you want why i should become shock

yaya:(yaya whispered to nadech and said....)i want you to be the first and the last man to have my  :censor:  i know you respected me and my family but it doesnt mean that you are pervert if you do that to me i just want some connection between you and me...come to think of it p chai can you afford that kind of gift on my 21st bday?

nadech are you crazy?what if you will become pregnant what will happen to our career and the future of our children.

yaya;sssshhh dont be so loud mom will hear you.ok i wont demand you to answer me tonight just think of it..but you know by looking at your reaction you are so amazing i'm getting more in love with you p nadech..yes you're making me crazy.

nadech;(SPEECHLESS thinking omg  is this what they called the european instinct i cant believe nong sao will trust me that much as a man she's is making me crazy too(his heart beats faster)

END for now :scratchhead2:  :numchuck:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi yk thank you so much i enjoy your one shot ff very much, so in sequence and full of passionate moments. ure good yk, yadechs love confession is very delectable and bold gf is unbelievable, we dun know in private but its ok yadech are entitled to their privacy. Thanks alot yk.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I love how Yaya is not too shy to speak her mind about how she feel on Nadech lookwise and that he's "one of a kind". If Yadech claim they are still the same like sister and brothers I wonder why niether said they would be happy for the other person if someone was to come and court them. Instead both said no one will come, because we all know they are more than just that. I love watching them interact. I can't stop smiling. Hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday or had because it's probably evening for some.

Still, sending my prayers out to the Malaysia flight. Where ever they are, I hope they are okay and will be found soon to bring them back home.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@cookiies : :thanks: for the link !!! :flowers:
@fyi : indeed ...am super busy until no time to reply here ...hehehehee :scooter: :coverlaf:
@Vimalee @bubba: @MrsChum: :thumbsup:  :thumbup: for translation

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and you're very welcome na ka.
@huanzhu, glad to see you drop by na ka and please take care.
@yk, thanks for the ff na .

Awww...... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Nadech & Yaya: "It's already passed the word 'boyfriend/girlfriend'."

Yaya & Nadech:   Love (real) beyond Jin

So cute........

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Holy cow, I was only gone for a day and how much did I miss?!!! Soooo many FIN articles to read and catched up on, thanks everyone!!!! Thank you Bubba, Vimalee and MrsChum for translating so many articles for us! Each one has made me smile from ear to ear! The articles have turned my crappy day (laptop died on me) into an awesome day! Thanks mak!

Cookiies - Thanks for providing us the link to 3zaap!!!! I watch the show at least once-twice a day now, and I still can't stop cheesing whenever I watch it! Yadech are so natural with their gestures, it's too cute!

Everyone else, I love your comments! I know it's not Thanksgiving but it sure does feel like it with everyone giving thanks and showing love and appreciation! Haha. I love all the positive vibes!!! Love this thread and everyone here!

The article that stands out to me the most was the one when Nadech said, whoever works with Yaya will be happy and whoever gets to know her will fall in love. Ahem ahem.....Nadech you're the only person who has gotten close to Yaya and gotten to know her for the past 5 years, have you not fallen in love yet??? Lol. I think it's so cute how he is lonely/bored whenever he's not with his nong. Yaya is just as playful as Nadech and I'm sure that's one of the many reasons why he adores her. She gives his life some color and laughter. Nadech is a little feminine at times, and Yaya is such a tomboy. They balance each other more than they know! They're born for each other! :dance1:

Half a decade down for Yadech, only half a decade left to go! Wow, time flies!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, thank you everyone for stopping by and sharing everything about Yadech...!!!

Let's continue to pray and hope for the closure for the Malaysia flight and their loved ones.

I’ve translated many articles and have read many more translating by our kind ladies here at this thread.   These are some of my favorites:

When asked to compare Yaya to a valentine flower, Nadech said, “ The lotus flower because it represents goodness, beauty, tranquility, and contentment.    It is the type of flower that is well respected and revered in Buddhist religion.  “

To me, this is the ultimate compliment anyone could wish for.   I just changed my avatar because of Nadech’s beautiful words about Yaya.

When asked about not working together, Nadech said, “ Sometimes, I would feel lonely and life would not be that cheerful.  I would say no matter what happened we would eventually will meet each other at the end “  This is such a firm statement as to validate that they will be seeing each other no matter how  busy or how far away they are.

One of my many favorite pictures:

Yaya was at Nadech’s house for the blessing ceremony of his new house (next to his mother’s) last year.     The picture of the both of them sending the monks off in the van seemed like a young married couple just bought the house together.     :heart: :heart: :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Vimalee! I love Nadech's comparison of Yaya to the lotus flower! One of his most beautiful quotes ever! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anyway, Yaya posted this pic up on her IG of her trying to study and her caption made me laughed so hard! She has a great sense of humor and it made me love her even more!!! No wonder Nadech is lonely/bored when she's not around. Haha. :bhehe:

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

So many fin article to read. Can't help but smiling. Vimalee, bubba, MrsChum, thanks for the trannslation. Cookiie, thanks for the 3zaap part II link. Yadech are cute.
yaya kugimiya, thanks for the fanfic.

Saw uncle seng post this. Na's mom is replying to the fan. Anything about yadech?

[ @ ] seng_khonkaen ถ้าคุณเชื่อข่าว..คุณคงไม่ชอบใครสักคนหรอก จะบอกให้.. ควรจะเชื่อเมื่อมีหลักฐานมัดซิ คาหนังคาเขา หูเบาจัง ใครโพสท์ไรก็เชื่อ โชคเดีนะ ที่ไม่ได้เป็นเพื่อนหรือญาติพี่เซ้ง เพราะทุกคนที่พี่เซ้งรู้จัก ล่วนแล้วแต่มีเหตุผล.... เข้าใจว่าคุณรัก..แบบนี้พี่เซ้งโพสท์ว่าใครในเรื่องไม่จริง ก็เชื่อเหรอค่ะ..ไปพิจารณาเอานะค่ะ มีหลักฐานมายืนยันค่อยเชือซิ ก็นี้..มีไหมละค่ะ ไหนหลักฐาน ก็คนไม่ได้ทำยังเชื่อ โง่ฉิบเบ้ง 5555 3h
[ @ ] saiky_ka ถูกค่าปลวกลอบกัด รักชอบจริงคงเชื่อน้องๆ ไว้ใจหลักฐานก้อไม่มี พี่เซ้งสุดยอดคะ 3h
[ @ ] ichirukiakung ✌✌✌ 2h
[ @ ] dowheuang เป็นกำลังใจให้น้องนะค่ะ สู้สู้ค่ะ จาก แฟนคลับของน้อง ณเดชน์ กะน้องญาญ่า ปะเทดลาวค่ะ ✌✌✌ 2h
[ @ ] sasithorn_tikza ❤ 2h
[ @ ] mommam_jung ถ้าเราชื่นชมน้อง ก้อต้องฟังน้องบ้างไม่ใช่ฟังพวกไก่กา มันก้อจิกกัดตามประสา เขี่ยหาแต่เรื่องสกปรกใส่คนอื่น เพลียค่ะ 2h
[ @ ] m_supapon44 ยังไงก็จะรักน้องเหมือนเดิมนะค่ะ 2h
[ @ ] creamcake2013 จิตแข็งค่ะ เป็น Ny ต้องหนักแน่น เชื่อมั่นนะคะ 2h
[ @ ] dennapa_bum เชื่อในสิ่งทีเหงเถอะค่ะแคนี้ยังมั้ยชัดอีกเหรอค่ะพวกปลวก♡♡♡♡ 2h
[ @ ] jumjim_saijai คนที่พูดว่าน้องคือใครเรายังไม่รู้จักเค้าเลย แต่เรารู้จักและติดตามน้องมานาน เชื่อในสิ่งที่เห็นและเป็นอยู่มากกว่าค่ะพี่เซ้ง 2h
[ @ ] likanola สงสารน้องจังค่ะ 2h
[ @ ] koongeiei ไร้สาระ มากบอกเลย เป็นกำลังใจให้น้องและทุกๆ คนนะค่ะ 2h
[ @ ] da_dathida แน่นอนค่ะ ข่าวก้อคือข่าว เชื่อมั่นในตัวน้องเสมอมา ตั้งแต่เป็นแฟนคลับน้องมา มองเห็นความดี ความน่ารักในตัวน้องมาตลอด เสพข่าว อ่านข่าวอย่างมีสติ ไม่หลง ไม่หวั่นไหว ไปตามกระแส จะได้สบายใจและไม่ทุกข์ "รู้ เห็น เย็น นิ่ง" 2h
[ @ ] thunrada_ เบื่อคนพวกนี้จังเลยคะ จิตใจคิดแต่เรื่องไม่ดี 2h
[ @ ] natty_thong ☺☺☺ 2h
[ @ ] te_ra_dech มีเรื่องราวต่างๆผ่านมามากมาย ถ้าเราอ่านแล้วคิดว่าจริงเหรอแสดงว่าเราเชื่อในสิ่งนั้น แต่ก็อย่างว่าเราไปห้ามความคิดของใครเขาไม่ได้ ลองคิดดูนะคนลงข่าวเคยคิดถึงความรู้สึกของน้องและครอบครัวของน้องบ้างรึเปล่า ขอร้องหยุดเถอะ หยุดว่าน้องเราเสียที แล้วคุณจะเป็นคนดีในสังคมเลยทีเดียว 2h
[ @ ] ket_love_ny เพลียกะนาง เม้นซะ กว่าจะอัพรูปเด็กๆในไอจีตัวเองนี่ แถจนอยากจะสงสารเลยค่ะ กรรม!! 2h
[ @ ] jirapa_nudee มีสติในการรับฟังข่าวสารนะค่ะ เป็นกำลังใจให้น้องและครอบครัวเรา ny ของแท้เราเชื่อสิ่งที่เราดูการเจริญเติบโตของเค้ามาตั้งแต่เริ่มผลิบานจนเป็นต้นไม้ยืนต้นมาถึงทุกวันนี้ว่าต้นไม้นี้มีผลและดอกที่ดีและสวยงามเพราะมีคนพรวนดินรดนำ้เป็นอย่างดีจากครอบครัวค่ะ 2h
[ @ ] beeprapa รักพี่เซ้ง จุง ❤ ถูกต้องสุดๆเลยค่ะ รักใคร ก็ขอให้เชื่อใจเค้า ... ไม่ใช่ว่า fc อย่างเราหลง จนไม่รู้จักแยกแยะ ถูก-ผิดนะคะ ... แต่เพราะว่าเรารู้จักแยกแยะ ถูก-ผิดต่างหากคะ เราถึงคิดได้ และม่ันใจในตัวน้อง มั่นใจในสิ่งที่น้องทำ และสิ่งที่น้องคิด ... หนักแน่น และ มั่นคง ... ใช้สมอง คิด อย่าปล่อยให้หูทำงานมากกว่าสมองค่ะ 2h
[ @ ] noipompipe @seng_khonkaen ถูกใจคำนี้มากค่ะพี่ "โง่ฉิบเป้ง" 2h
[ @ ] seng_khonkaen @noipompipe ถูกมะค่ะ?? 2h
[ @ ] puiipuiipm ♡ แม่แก้ว (อยากให้คุณมาลองเป็นณเดชน์ดูคุณจะรู้ว่ามันยากแค่ไหน) ยังไงก็เป็นกำลังใจให้น้องค่ะ. เชื่อว่าน้องจะผ่านมันไปได้ 2h
[ @ ] nattida2504 เห็นด้วยค่ะถ้าเป็นแฟนคลับแบรี่จริงต้องรู้ว่านี่ไม่ใช่วิสัยที่แบรี่จะทำเลยจงเชื่อในความดีของแบรี่เถอะค่ะ 2h

Cr: seng_khonkaen

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@nett,

The person posted on IG said,   "Today I read that Nadech took Kimberley (I think that pretty model) to the condo.  I felt heart broken and I don't know whom to believe.  I also read the interview that Nadech gave about Yaya in the Thairath newspaper, I also felt sad about it.  I have been a fan of them since their first lakorn together and really like them.    I don't know whether to believe the news or believe Mae Keaw.  "

Mae Keaw and Seng, the family friend and event planner who's always with Yadech at merits, responded.   I will translate later unless someone can do it first, thanks.

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
@nett,

The person posted on IG said,   "Today I read that Nadech took Kimberley (I think that pretty model) to the condo.  I felt heart broken and I don't know whom to believe.  I also read the interview that Nadech gave about Yaya in the Thairath newspaper, I also felt sad about it.  I have been a fan of them since their first lakorn together and really like them.    I don't know whether to believe the news or believe Mae Keaw.  "

Mae Keaw and Seng, the family friend and event planner who's always with Yadech at merits, responded.   I will translate later unless someone can do it first, thanks.
Vimalee said:
@nett,

I don't know where is the news 'nadech took Kimberly to condo' come from? Anyone who are yadech's fans will know his personality, when filming the romantic scene he always says sorry to the actress first, he has many works everyday, his mother follows him eveywhere, I really don't think there are people believe the new.