[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba and Vimalee for all the lovely infos and pics and translations!!! You guys are awesome per usual! Thank you mak mak! :)

M9 - I totally agree with you! I love seeing Nadech with a cap! It makes him look youthful and it embraces his age. I'm so used to seeing Nadech in a suit or dressed up that sometimes I forget the boy is only 22! I love his casual look and his style has greatly improved!

Anyway, I loveeeeee Yaya's smile! Omg, it's so contagious! She's just the cutest darn thing in the world! Lol. Does anyone else find it weird that Yaya looks like Kat McIntosh and Nadech looks like Will McIntosh???? When I see Nadech and Yaya, it's like I see Willy dating his own sister. Pretty weird but I just had to point it out. Lol. Here's a side-by-side comparison.

Kat McIntosh with Yaya and her brother Will McIntosh and Nadech.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ah....Neezy, glad to see you back and you're very welcome ja.
@m9, Yep, I agree with you and Neezy, Nadech sure looks cute with a cap, looks cool with glasses, looks handsome in suit and sexy in tank top :pervie: .

Nadech looks so good here.........                                                             Nadech looks sexy for preaw mag. coming on March 10....( I can see m9 drooling :bhehe: )

This was so nice of Mam Kathaleeya to post this and basically wrote that Yaya is the cutest girl in the world!!

cr:as tagged

P.S.  Can't wait to see 3Zaap part 2!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing once again Bubba! It's good to be back!! Thank you ka! I love the pic Kat posted of her and Yaya! She's so sweet to compliment Yaya (Margie too)! Can't wait for Nadech's cover magazine to come out! I can see M9 drooling as well! Hehe.

How cute is this?!! 5 years together with Nadechworld. Credit: keaw_jung

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
lmao i am drooling alright! handsome mak mak. ❤❤❤ you put it in wording perfectly Bubba. He looks good in all.
Neezy- Agreed! I forget how young he is too bkos he sure can pass for my age, lookwise & maturity. lol He can be so versatile. Ayeee a couple more hours!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Coincidence or not, I'm taking that P'Mam is a fan of YADECH -- look at how NY is displayed nicely in comparison to the rest of the other text :wub:

Credit: as tagged

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Neezy said:
Thanks Bubba and Vimalee for all the lovely infos and pics and translations!!! You guys are awesome per usual! Thank you mak mak! :)

M9 - I totally agree with you! I love seeing Nadech with a cap! It makes him look youthful and it embraces his age. I'm so used to seeing Nadech in a suit or dressed up that sometimes I forget the boy is only 22! I love his casual look and his style has greatly improved!

Anyway, I loveeeeee Yaya's smile! Omg, it's so contagious! She's just the cutest darn thing in the world! Lol. Does anyone else find it weird that Yaya looks like Kat McIntosh and Nadech looks like Will McIntosh???? When I see Nadech and Yaya, it's like I see Willy dating his own sister. Pretty weird but I just had to point it out. Lol. Here's a side-by-side comparison.

Kat McIntosh with Yaya and her brother Will McIntosh and Nadech.
When I first saw Nadech, I thought he looks similar to the young Willie. it's the smile and dimples.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum,  I'm with you.  I'm happened to watch his recent interview and I don't feel like watching the second part any more.    However, I understand that The Month of Love is the theme of the show so every couples tried to make their fans JIN and FIN with them.

The make up part was hilarious!   ROFL, my stomach hurts so bad....Nadech acts so well as a gay make up artist...!!!      :lmao: :whahuh: :eek:

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

Thanks vimalee and Mrs Chum for the clip. Have book mark the link to watch later. Love you ladies.

Btw, what the interview about? I can't even concentrate my work, lol. Ok to PM me if you do not feel like sharing here?

Ilovelola2

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Thank you na Vimalee for the link!! Nadech just busted my bubble!! I'm not feeling the second part due to Nadech recent interview.
Here's a fancam in the show. Enjoy while I'm trying to get my Yadevher fever back!! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=65gjyJIQ2oI
Oh dear.... I don't like the sound of that @ MrsChum and @Vimalee.. I hope you can kindly share more on that interview. I think when Yadechers like me who don't speak Thai read about news like it's we are especially sad and distressed because we know something happen but have no clue...
Please help us because we are in the dark.. :(

I was already concern when I saw that on IG Yaya hashtag #letssmileourtroublesaway

Ilovelola2

sarNie Egg
Ilovelola2 said:
Oh dear.... I don't like the sound of that @ MrsChum and @Vimalee.. I hope you can kindly share more on that interview. I think when Yadechers like me who don't speak Thai read about news like it's we are especially sad and distressed because we know something happen but have no clue...
Please help us because we are in the dark.. :(
I was already concern when I saw that on IG Yaya hashtag #letssmileourtroublesaway
http://web.stagram.com/p/668101136426600913_5233969

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Okay, sounds like to me that they have to put on a show? Where as it's not real on the 3zapp 2 part? It was all an act? Am I right? lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Over all the 3zaaaps gave us lots of fin/jin stuff. We were all up on cloud9 for a moment. Let's just say we will wait what the future will bring. Now we can tell they are really close and hope they will always be like this. It's always good to have someone that know you inside/out. I love their relationship together and I wish them all the best!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
m9saeteurn1 said:
Okay, sounds like to me that they have to put on a show? Where as it's not real on the 3zapp 2 part? It was all an act? Am I right? lol

You got that right m9.

According to Nadech's latest interview (Loreal for Men) on the same day of 3 ZAP part II, Nadech said there is nothing between Yaya and him, their status is still the same (siblings, closest friends whatever one wants to interpret).   Yaya said Nadech didn't give her that grey scarf and Nadech said that scarf was used as a prop for photo shoot or lakorn set.   Yaya also said the ring was her and she really likes it because it has a unique design and she often wears on the left hand.  It doesn't mean anything and her mom wears the wedding band on the right hand.  I think maybe in Norway culture women wear the wedding band and engagement rings on their right hands.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
WAHHHHHH, Why is Nadech lying to us broken hearted fans?!! I don't want to believe either. I believe my eyes lol  :( Oh it's a sad day today! Err, this makes me upset.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for all the updates!

This interview that Nadech gave, I'm not sure how to take it. Sure, Nadech may claim there's nothing to 3zaap and him and Yaya are just friends, but deep down.....a part of me don't believe it. I think Nadech and Yaya shared more and showed more affection towards each other than they intended. Therefore, to cover up why they were so "sweet" to each other, they said it's for the fans. Like a friend of mine said, action speaks louder than words. Yadech can claim there's nothing going on, but if you observe their reactions, there's obviously something there. Call me delusional, but I really do think they're just trying to cover up their sweetness.

Either way, I enjoyed the show, and this news doesn't affect me much. Typical Yadech saying they're "friends"....I'm used to it. Lol.