[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
to all yadechers

let us just respect yadech if they are not yet ready to admit the reality about them but one thing is for sure FOR AS LONG AS YADECH ARE NOT DATING ANYONE ELSE FROM THE START OF TO NOW the huge chance of being secret lovers is 99.9%

i 've been expecting yadech to deny in spite of all their fin jin in 3zaap show.so when  nadech denied about the scarp it did not affect me much as in never. :secret:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Huanzhu - He does looks so handsome at the event. :heart:  :cloud9:  Here's some pictures to add to it.

Cr: To the Wonderful Photographers.

Btw, is that another CF that he picked up?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Glad to see Yadech on the talk show.   Haven't seen them for awhile so thanks to 3 Zaap for including Yadech in The Month of Love.   There were many jin and fin moments and even though they were fan servicing, I really enjoy their interactions and chemistry.   They are natural and genuine.  They seem to care, concern, respect, and admire each other.   Nadech, being a funny and goofy guy, often times wanted to say or do something that would be embarrassing, but Yaya just bat an eye at him or says no and he would stop in his track.   Yaya, growing up as a tomboy, lacks some feminine qualities that Mae Pla has to reminded her to walk or sit properly.   Nadech gladly takes over that duties once he works with Yaya.   Lol, he even imitated how Yaya walked like a man.   Nadech would just tap at her knees and Yaya would sit straight up and close her legs tightly.   she didn't even wear that short of skirt and her dress was down to her knee!    I have five brothers and a husband and I don't think they ever pay attention to how I sit, maybe if something sticking on my face, lol.

Yaya said Nadech is one of a kind man and the MC asked Mae Play if he was her type of son-in-law.   Yaya said her mom would be happy with whomever she picks.   Good job Yaya, come to your mom's rescue.    Nadech said he didn't give Yaya that bow ring.  If he would give her one, it would be a BIG diamond ring.   The MC then turned to Mae Keaw and said, did you hear that?   Your son wanted to give your daughter-in-law a big diamond ring.  

I love it when Yadech drew a heart on each other face as their signature.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you for the updates and comments na kha.
@fea4567 and phuthuybx, welcome to this thread and hope you both will enjoy being here with us na,

Here is the whole 3Zaap show part 2......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSA9DDyzqCk&feature=youtu.be
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSA9DDyzqCk&feature=youtu.be

I've been so busy and  just finished watching 3Zaap show.  I was laughing so hard on the makeup part.

Here are some of my favorite parts:

When Chompoo asked, "Has your life changed since Nadech came into your life?"
    Yaya answered, " My life has changed to be a lot better because there is no one like him in this world (loud screams :woot: ).  He is one of a kind.  He is genuine." :wub:
Then, Karamare teased Nadech that his ears turned red. :blush:
    Nadech said, "It's good that he has met nong.  She is  good, cute, funny and has a very good manner.  She is a very cute person."
Chompoo continued to ask, "So how has your life changed?"
    Nadech said, "When I see her smiles, I'm happy." :bhehe:  :heart:  (loud screams)

Karamare said that the fan clubs wish the two of them (Nadech-Yaya) to love each other for a long time as in saying --May you both have a happy life together. :toast:

When asked if Nadech knitted the scarf for Yaya, Yaya and Nadech denied it.  Nadech said it's a prop on the set and he learned to knit from the crew.  
Both Nadech and Yaya sounded unconvincing so Nadech said to go and ask khun Yai Amat :scratchhead2:(he is a fashion photographer)  .   
Then, Karamare asked, " where is the scarf now?  "
     Nadech said that it's at home.  
So Karamare asked Yaya, "How much do you love this scarf?"
     Yaya said that she loves it a lot.   Nadech seemed  to be smiling as if he is so proud that nong like it.......( I guess they want to keep their personal private space and I'll respect that.)

Last but not least,  the makeup part was so hilarious!!! :lmao3: :lmao2: :rofl:
They both seemed so comfortable with each other.  Just like Vimalee mentioned, their interaction and chemistry are so natural and cute.  Gotta love their heart :heart:
signatures on each other.

Overall, I enjoyed Yadech 3Zaap show very very much!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@fea4567 and phuthuybx, welcome and hope u'll have lots of fun here, the nicest and friendliest yadechers.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, you're welcome sweetie and thanks for your kind words na ka.
zhy_zhang said:

They talked about Yaya fell in love with baby Nechi (Mam Kathaleeya's beloved daughter) during the magazine shoot.  Mam said that Yaya is so cute
she likes to follow Nechi and liked on IG.  Before that when Yaya went to America, even though she was very busy, she would ask Mae Pla to stop by
Disneyland for an hour to buy a princess dress and shoes for baby Nechi.  Mam said gotta love Yaya!!!

Here's the pictures of them......So cute!

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Congrats to Nadech for receiving  Prapikanet Pangomhagamathep (Cupid's Ganesh) from 360 Degree Entertainment Co.

Nadech gets ready to travel to Laos country for Yum Yum roadshow.........

cr:mad:keaw_jung

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
Hello everyone and thank you for the updates and comments na kha.
@fea4567 and phuthuybx, welcome to this thread and hope you both will enjoy being here with us na,

Here is the whole 3Zaap show part 2......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSA9DDyzqCk&feature=youtu.be
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSA9DDyzqCk&feature=youtu.be

I've been so busy and  just finished watching 3Zaap show.  I was laughing so hard on the makeup part.

Here are some of my favorite parts:

When Chompoo asked, "Has your life changed since Nadech came into your life?"
    Yaya answered, " My life has changed to be a lot better because there is no one like him in this world (loud screams :woot: ).  He is one of a kind.  He is genuine." :wub:
Then, Karamare teased Nadech that his ears turned red. :blush:
    Nadech said, "It's good that he has met nong.  She is  good, cute, funny and has a very good manner.  She is a very cute person."
Chompoo continued to ask, "So how has your life changed?"
    Nadech said, "When I see her smiles, I'm happy." :bhehe:  :heart:  (loud screams)

Karamare said that the fan clubs wish the two of them (Nadech-Yaya) to love each other for a long time as in saying --May you both have a happy life together. :toast:

When asked if Nadech knitted the scarf for Yaya, Yaya and Nadech denied it.  Nadech said it's a prop on the set and he learned to knit from the crew.  
Both Nadech and Yaya sounded unconvincing so Nadech said to go and ask khun Yai Amat :scratchhead2:(he is a fashion photographer)  .   
Then, Karamare asked, " where is the scarf now?  "
     Nadech said that it's at home.  
So Karamare asked Yaya, "How much do you love this scarf?"
     Yaya said that she loves it a lot.   Nadech seemed  to be smiling as if he is so proud that nong like it.......( I guess they want to keep their personal private space and I'll respect that.)

Last but not least,  the makeup part was so hilarious!!! :lmao3: :lmao2: :rofl:
They both seemed so comfortable with each other.  Just like Vimalee mentioned, their interaction and chemistry are so natural and cute.  Gotta love their heart :heart:
signatures on each other.

Overall, I enjoyed Yadech 3Zaap show very very much!!!

thanks bubba

when yadech denied about the scarp it is really unconvincing not because i am a yadech shipper but because these two are in fact are having secret affair that they choose to keep it private :heart:  :secret:  :secret: ...and once they admit the scarp thing hmmm end of the story the thrill will be gone  :scratchhead2: ....3 zaap will be out of line the scripted jin pin is enough for a show it should not go beyond yadech's private love affair no matter what :secret:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Nowadays, we live in the cyber world and everyone wants to know everything about their stars.   In the past, we don't know if these stars were dating or not until they day they got married, hehehehehe.

Yadech fans are spoiled and I can understand why so many people are cheering for them; however, I always remember what Nadech said, " Please don't cheer for us because at the end the fans would be the one who get hurt if their wishes don't come true. "

thanks Vimalee

i got nadech's point because he himself does not know the future.but if yadech will continue  pairing whether they like it or not..they will end up together no matter what...and yadechers will meet in thailand to scream during their BiG DAY sorry for my delusional :lmao:

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
Okay, sounds like to me that they have to put on a show? Where as it's not real on the 3zapp 2 part? It was all an act? Am I right? lol

hi Mey

unfortunately the 3 zaap show is just SCRIPTED but it does not end the love story of yadech....but i doubt the make up part when  yadech both drew  a HEART :heart:   on each other's face ..that shape is very SYMBOLIC i remember a fan account when she went for a calendar signing for yadech yaya draw a mustache to nadech's mouth then signed and then nadech draw a heart on yaya's forehead and signed  that time it's not a scripted show but just a simple calendar signing event :heart:  :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

yadechers points to ponder :heart:

VD dinner date,songkran with family,dog park date,rock climbing together with kat,meeting up at a coffee shop {suddenly got deleted),yaya's presence at nadech's house blessings,yaya was paying respect to mae kew during mother's day,(who knows nadech's picture with mae pla they just keep it private)only yaya was publicized for yadechers to fin :cheer: ....more couple things like similar watches,shirt,sun glasses and the controversial SCARP :heart:

i think the real delusional here is not us ...yadechers .....but yadech themselves...they keep on telling us they are just siblings but their actions are LOVERS indeed :heart:

to lie and to deny is easy but actions are more convincing and can never lie or deny :scratchhead2:  

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching 3 zaap show again and although I don't understand what they are saying, I just noticed that Yaya couldn't find the right words to describe the level of where their relationship is.  Whatever she said would always sound like they were more than just friends and Nadech just sat there listing.  He didn't even bother to help her out.  That one was pretty hard for them to reason their way out of. 

As far as the scarf is concerned, I don't buy it at all.  I'm with everybody else that it is the same scarf that Nadech knitted.  It's too much of a coincidence.  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Another cute article from Yadech.    I will translate later when I have the time unless someone can do it first.   Thanks!

I really like their comparisons and I love their relationship...!!!

Nadech compares their couple thing as " The Sand and the Sea" always together.

Yaya compares theirs as " Hammer and Sweets "

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks yk for sharing the jin comments na.  Thanks Vimalee for sharing the articles ka.
@sue317,   JIN and FIN basically mean that you are very INTO them and  CHEER for them off and on screen.

Wow.......so many people came to welcome Nadech to Laos....... :lol: .

Having a down time/private moment, Nadech got to txt his nong sao na ka....... :coverlaf:

Get ready for Yum Yum event.........handsome as always.......

cr:as tagged