[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This comment got so many thumps up.

" Big brother Boy is more believable than any fortune tellers, absolutely...!!!"

Vimalee said:
Aha, Boy did it again...!!!          Boy has gained many Yadech fans now.

Boy posted on his IG a picture of himself wearing a wig and said, " Let's compete (in term of hair), Mr. Barry, the student of Sperbund.  If you wanted to do something, you have to commit to it all the way through. "

About Nadech's picture, Boy posted, " Just posted the picture (of himself) about half and hour ago and got so many responses among the "Lom" gang (meaning the falling 4HJHKK gang because they could never get together at the same time - Nadech, Yaya, Mark, Kim, Mint, Boy and Margie).   Okay, let me do you a favor, Mr. Barry, he then posted Nadech's picture"     He then tagged Yaya @Urassayas and said, " Ooops, accidentally tagged you; anyways, please pass on the message to him. "

Yaya is in America right now, but no problem we are sure she is in touch with her Pe Chai all the time :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Awww, Yaya must have missed her Pe Chai very much that she has a change of plan.  Instead of coming back on the 15h, now Yaya is scheduled to leave USA on the 12th and will reach Thailand on the 13th.   Didn't this happen to Nadech too when he left Japan several days earlier than planned when Yaya left Japan a week before him?

Jan 16th...............attend Panasonic private event

Jan 19th-21st ......presenter for Uniqlo in Japan

Jan 22nd..............tape the 3Zaap show

It seems like Yadech will not be seeing each other much, but it is okay distance will make the heart grows fonder, hehehehe  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit:  Urassayaclub.com FB

WOW.....Yaya is very strong.

credit:  Urassayas IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Earlier it was Boy and now it was Paa Jaew.    

He posted on his IG and tagged Yaya,    " In your absence, I will just take your place hahahahaha....hmmm, somehow, he and I don't look quite right, not compatible, hard to explain. "

Aww, that's so sweet.   People have been cheering Nadech up while Yaya was away.

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

daai

sarNie Egg
morning! now, it is 1.45 am in Malaysia :)

Dear Yadechers,
@Vimalee, @cookiies or anyone who can help me translate this news regarding conversation between Paajaew and chief editor/ journalist from daradaily. Plus, I need a confirmation about Yadech's movie this year is gonna happen or not?

Thanks na...

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks vimalee for yaya's schedules.

Do You know where is the panasonic even?

I' m in bkk and try to go if it's possible.

And thanks cookies and vimalee for all the translation

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ausa - Once again I loveeeee your video!!! I love all the clips ka! However, this time I didn't understand what they were talking about. I wish there was Eng sub. But nonetheless, it was awesome to watch and you did an amazingggg job!!! Thanks so much mak mak!!! :heart:

For those of you who had trouble with the mobile link Ausa posted, try this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PJuyjoA2b3Y&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPJuyjoA2b3Y%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Vimalee - Thanks for all the info ka! I bet Nadech is excited about his nong coming home early! cannot wait for the 3zaap taping!!!! Does anyone know if it will be with both Nadech and Yaya??? Anyway, I love how everyone in the industry ships Yadech! It goes to show how much chemistry they have and how they really truly are good people! :)

Soso68 - Hope you're having fun in Bangkok! Try to meet Yadech if you can ka!!! Su su! Lol.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Khub Khun Mak Mak Vimalee for the for always spoiling/translating us with finning news. It seems like everyone is so supportive of our Yadech. Looks like Yaya is by the Hollywood sign. The trail looks very similar?
Ausa - I love the video! Well done na. You & Lovely_K do an awesome job with your videos.
Thanks Neezy for reposting the link. I am one of those folks who can't see the link or videos when it get posted on here. I miss out on a lot. :(

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u ausa for the second vdo. Like everybody i love it ! so much playful fun working, being together. appreciate ur time and efforts ausa ★

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
vimalee thank u ! great yaya is coming back couple days earlier. It does make a difference esp when she is so missed by so many peeps #1 being her bf! we miss her vm2.
so many ship yadech its amazing n theirs should be firm relationship!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@soso68, 

The Panasonic event on the 16th is private so I don't know if they will open to the public or by the invite only.   I read if you want to meet stars just go to the mall like Siam Paragon or something.  There are always something going on there.   Good luck and have fun...!!!

soso68 said:
Thanks vimalee for yaya's schedules.

Do You know where is the panasonic even?

I' m in bkk and try to go if it's possible.

And thanks cookies and vimalee for all the translation

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
That explain about theirs childhood pictures. I was curious about all the posting. Yadech are so cute! Nadech look super handsome at the AIS event' :)