[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@daai,     Here is another article that you requested.

To James Jirayu

James, please don't call Yaya "Pe" (older) since our ages aren't so far apart (Yaya is exactly six months older than James), laughing.  Oh, seeing that James has been working very hard, please do rest and take good care of yourself.    More importantly, do not tease or play prank on other people....don't want you to say I didn't warn you already.

If you asked me who do I want to talk about, that person would be James Jirayu since we've just met not too long ago.  James is an adorable person and very playful.  In term of acting, I think he is very good because I've watched his lakorns.

credit as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
thanks to vimalee for translating..... :crush:

i've been away for a while, but i m always following yadech....

funny, he gets a daughter now :whistle: , so who will be the mom?
YaYa....YaYa..... Hehehe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9,

Nadech said his mom prohibited him not to eat food at late night so he had to hold on to an orange just to suck the juice to get  by.   I just read an article recently.  Nadech said his mom was worried about his weight.  He has gained so much weight in the hips that his butt is getting big and he turned around to show people.  He said he loves food and loves to eat so it is hard to avoid food.  He will try to exercise more so if his butt doesn't get smaller he hopes it doesn't get any bigger either, lol.   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

credit:  keaw_jung IG

m9saeteurn1 said:
Thanks again Vimalee for translating! We appreciate it Mak Mak
Well said MrsChum! I also believe that. If this was destined for them then we'll know a couples years from now. I am also happy with what we have, just dislike the negative guesses. lol he's so indecisive. One moment he's happy the next he's sad. Lmao

Can anyone tell me what Nadech wrote? Thanks
http://instagram.com/p/i6Un8aO1mt/

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Hahah..geez..nadech's mom worried about his butt and hips...well I was a bit worried too but since he wanna loose weight now then it's a relief for me.

@vimalee thank's na for translating so many and not just u there's also @bubba @cookies and @lovely who dedicated the time and effort for translating for us...

It's been so long since my last time visitting here, I really miss u much ladies...hope u are all doing well all this while...

@key thank's for your caring and really sorry for very late responding your messages na...so kind of u...

Well I need to be hurry so I'm afraid I can't mention all your name this time, but wanna make sure I do miss u ladies. HAK for all of u ! and of course it's including all the underground member who just come up recently...

Vimalee said:
@m9,

Nadech said his mom prohibited him not to eat food at late night so he had to hold on to an orange just to suck the juice to get  by.   I just read an article recently.  Nadech said his mom was worried about his weight.  He has gained so much weight in the hips that his butt is getting big and he turned around to show people.  He said he loves food and loves to eat so it is hard to avoid food.  He will try to exercise more so if his butt doesn't get smaller he hopes it doesn't get any bigger either, lol.   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

credit:  keaw_jung IG

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Long time no see :( Hope everyone is doing well!!! I have been working on a new video hopefully should be done soon. Miss you all 

Hak you girls,

P.S. THANKYOU TO ALL FOR THE POSTS ILL BE CATCHING UP SOON

xoxo

Lovely_K

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee! Well than our boy need to get to work & start the New Year off right. Eat healthy & be in better shape. He's not fat but if his Momma's worry than I should also be worry haha
Lovely - We miss you!!! Hope you are well!
Ausa- thxs for sharing with us ;)
Keys & Nee hopefully I did make sense. Sounds so much clearer reading it the way you wrote it Neezy.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
nice to have u back charlenem do mu♥

np fyi as long as ure well a short hello cost me nothing, take care mu fyi♥

Waiting for ur new mv lovely ! mu2 take care ♥

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
keylargo said:
nee m9 u make perfect sense from real life experiences. thanks for sharing to illustrate ur views, its v clear. Certainly hope yadech know they're meant for each other r soulmates and walk the wedding aisle eventually !

yeah so that i have the reason to visit thailand on yadech's wedding day to join some yadechers to scream for them :dance3: who cares about the negative predictions :yuck:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the info Vimalee! Nadech has gained weight. I don't mind though because he's still the same goofy, caring person. However, I must admit, I do miss seeing Nadech in shape like back in the DJA days! Anyway, I guess Nadech's whole family is working out together because Mae Keaw has been posting exercise videos and healthy food lately. Omg, Nadech's dad in those videos is too cute! He's soooo opposite of Mae Keaw! Lol.

Welcome back FYI and Lovely_K! We miss you guys MAK MAK!!!! Come join and share thoughts with us whenever you can! Hope all is well! Happy New Year! HAK! :heart:

Ausa, great video ka! It makes me miss Yadech sooooo much!!!! I love MV with clips of interviews in it! Even though the MV is not English subbed, I practically know and remember what they're talking about just because I've watched it so many times!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us! I can't wait for Rising Sun to air now! I'm actually looking forward of Yadech doing interviews together (like Ratree Samosorn Show, 3 Zaap and stuff) than the lakorn airing! Lol.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
haha, I just had to share this. He just love Nadech!

When was this taken? :cloud9:

I like this drawing!

Even handsome from the back :cloud9:  :wub:  :blush:  :crush:  :camera:  :pervie:
[/URL]

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aha, Boy did it again...!!!          Boy has gained many Yadech fans now.

Boy posted on his IG a picture of himself wearing a wig and said, " Let's compete (in term of hair), Mr. Barry, the student of Sperbund.  If you wanted to do something, you have to commit to it all the way through. "

About Nadech's picture, Boy posted, " Just posted the picture (of himself) about half and hour ago and got so many responses among the "Lom" gang (meaning the falling 4HJHKK gang because they could never get together at the same time - Nadech, Yaya, Mark, Kim, Mint, Boy and Margie).   Okay, let me do you a favor, Mr. Barry, he then posted Nadech's picture"     He then tagged Yaya @Urassayas and said, " Ooops, accidentally tagged you; anyways, please pass on the message to him. "

Yaya is in America right now, but no problem we are sure she is in touch with her Pe Chai all the time :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing!
@m9- thanks for the pics but unfortunately I can't see it...

@Vimalee-thanks ja for the translation of Boy pics. He's always teasing Yadech and I love it. He have a funny sense of humor, don't he??