[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The host said if there was James J then Nadech will not be as popular like before.   The fortune teller said that was not true.  Actually, it was the opposite.  Nadech was born the year of the sheep or goat and 2014 or 2557 in Thailand is the year of the horse (the strong and mighty horse).   The sheep/goat and the horse are very compatible.  His card is the Sun and it represents success and progression.  Nadech's popularity and fortune will keep progressing  starting from now until 2020.    His best months will be June, July, and October.       Yaya card was about education and money.  She will be very successful with education and work and money.   Her best months are from May until September.  However, she has to be careful with her health and the third hand that will come in between her and Nadech in May, July, and August.   She has to be very strong, faithful and one heart.   

MrsChum said:
T everyone!! Here's another fortune teller talking about Yadech....can someone translate this clip when have time plssss!! Thanks in advance :heart:

http://youtu.be/dfQITtaOYtI

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dfQITtaOYtI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdfQITtaOYtI%26feature%3Dyoutu.be
LookPeeLookNong

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
thank vimalee for translating the above ... i understood half the video minus the months in Thai .... urgh the third hand ??? prob be the grasae with nong pat again urgh... their peak will be during the airing of the rising sun.. next year will be back to Nadech and Yaya's year!! 

BTW i got a copy of VOLUME magazine it is stunning. I found another site to order mags from its called thaibookworld.com if anyone is interested. the mag was wayy too expensive on ethaicd so i asked this site it was like 10 dollars cheaper. i held out on recommending it until i received it. The staff were also helpful and their english is good and they reply quite quickly too. This will be my last mag for a while... maybe until the rising sun then there will most prob be and influx of yadech mags.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Oh, how I miss our nang fah (angel)..... :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

@bubba. have a good trip na.   Hope by miracle you will run into Yaya.   Remembered that last time you went to LA and you ran into a certain someone you didn't expect to see and almost got  a heart attack.

credit:  Urassayas IG

who did bubba meet ???

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee for the translation! Your very fast, ask and I shall receive. Hope I don't bother you much. I really appreciate your hardwork and always helping is Yadecher out. Again Thank You from the bottom of my heart for always being so kind and sweet :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
thank vimalee for translating the above ... i understood half the video minus the months in Thai .... urgh the third hand ??? prob be the grasae with nong pat again urgh... their peak will be during the airing of the rising sun.. next year will be back to Nadech and Yaya's year!! 

BTW i got a copy of VOLUME magazine it is stunning. I found another site to order mags from its called thaibookworld.com if anyone is interested. the mag was wayy too expensive on ethaicd so i asked this site it was like 10 dollars cheaper. i held out on recommending it until i received it. The staff were also helpful and their english is good and they reply quite quickly too. This will be my last mag for a while... maybe until the rising sun then there will most prob be and influx of yadech mags.
Ausa, thank you for the site. YK I haven't got my Traveller Mag yet. I have email Ethaicd several time and they haven't response me back. I don't know what's going on. I got my Image but not the Traveller. Everytime I check my status it still say processing.
I WANT MY MAGAZINE!!!

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Hello ladies...been reading and enjoying but not commenting, sorry for that. I swear I don't want to her the word James Ji because it's just makes me mad cos I just had a nightmare last night. I swear I really want to see Nadech and Yaya but I saw him!!! Anyway, I want to thank you all so much for sharing pics or vids about Yadech, they're cute! And thanks for the translations, giving a huge thank to everyone here! :heart: :kiss: :thanks:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Ausa, thank you for the site. YK I haven't got my Traveller Mag yet. I have email Ethaicd several time and they haven't response me back. I don't know what's going on. I got my Image but not the Traveller. Everytime I check my status it still say processing.
I WANT MY MAGAZINE!!!
That's weird ?!?! U should have recived the travellers mag like a week before the image one. Something must be wron the admins at ethaicd are usually quick at replying. its long overdue.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee for translating. :thanks: Eerrr, I do not like the "Third Hand". :rant:  Hopefully this prediction is a fail. I also do not want to beleive that Yadech are lovers due to family reason. Com'on now, I would think that Yaya is pretty Americanize no? I mean her mom got to chose who she love (he's not Thai), so I don't see why they would claim it's only family ties. I am sure that Yadech took the time to know eachother and dated because they "WANT" to. IDK, it's just me. I just chose not to believe this stuff and let life flow.
Looks like Yaya & her family is enjoying a good meal. Wish I knew where she is so I can go and ask if she's dating Nadech. :yes:  :thumbsup:
Ausa - Congrats on your Volumne Magazine!! I saw a few pictures and they are absolutely beautiful. :bravo:  :rockon:

Thank You Everyone for Sharing! :thanks:  :thanks:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very :welcome1: everyone...!!!
I wish I had more time and could read Thai better so it won't take so long to translate....nways, I will labor my time just for the love of Yadech  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

In thai, there's a saying and it flows too.   Mor Do Mor Dao....it means fortune teller, predictor, and guesser.  They will hit some and miss some.....take it with a grain of salt if one wants to lessen the pain. 

Nadech just said that he is trying to get very close and be comfortable with Patricia Goode because they will work together in Lom Son Ruk.   It would help them with their acting/characters if they are comfortable with each other.  He already works with Taew in Rising Sun.  He calls Pat "loook" (meaning daughter) and she calls him dad.  She said she is glad to have a young and very handsome dad.   Pat is very quick-witted and can hold her own conversation with Nadech.
@sovatana, :thanks: so much for writing a great fan fiction.  I just started to read "Path of Love" and I'm already hooked.  Yaya's character is such a brat and Nadech a good gentleman.  Can't wait to read more and keep up the good work na...!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@daai,   here's one of the articles you requested.

" Last year was the year of Love & Love.   Be it the love that just blossoms or the ones that have lasted for a while that we all wanted to hear good news, or the weddings that were held for some time and we wanted to hear the babies news.   Finally, we come to the love of the stars in ET.  There are many types of love so 2014 we want to continue to see whom we want to cheer so let's check it out:

Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya, the JIN couple who has been linked and cheered to be together for a while now, seems like the possibility keeps increasing.   Besides the works the couple have accepted together, they also do merits together non-stop.  Yaya and Mae Pla also went to help with the blessing of Nadech's new house.    Ewww, they said, the more merit they do (the merit couple) the more they can't escape from each other.    Whoever want to cheer for this couple, please continue to cheer so the two may become weak and give in and will confess their love once and for all.   (ooohhh, I love the last paragraph, hehehehe) "

credit as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
About fortune teller, sometime is just for fun. Those that believe in it will be happy if their fortune is good and if its bad they will try to change it to let it be the opposite. I believe that no one know what the future is. Fortune Teller is just a guessing game. We just need to live our life the happiest we can and let faith lead the way. If two ppl are meant to be, no matter what the obstacle is they will always come back to be with each other..."that is what I believe". I have faith in Yadech....both come from a loving family, full of love and happiness. We just need to wait and see what the future is. As for right now we just have to enjoy what we got..... We "Yadech fans" been spoil...very spoil to where we expect too much from them......

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks again Vimalee for translating! We appreciate it Mak Mak
Well said MrsChum! I also believe that. If this was destined for them then we'll know a couples years from now. I am also happy with what we have, just dislike the negative guesses. lol he's so indecisive. One moment he's happy the next he's sad. Lmao

Can anyone tell me what Nadech wrote? Thanks
http://instagram.com/p/i6Un8aO1mt/

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you all so much for all the updates! Thank you MrsChum [Rasa], Bubba, and Vimalee for the translation.

I don't really like the prediction of the "third hand" but like some of you said....if two people were destined to be with each other, they will end up together. I always try to look at the positive side to all things negative. If Yaya were to have feelings for JJ or Nadech were to have feelings for Pat, I rather have them have those feelings now while they are young. My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 years (ever since we were 19-20 years old) and there were times where we broke up so to see what else was out there. It wasn't until our last break up (3 years ago) that we realized we were each other's soulmates. As much as I hateeee the idea of Yadech seeing other people, sometimes it's best for the both of them. I don't want them to marry and then divorce because they never got to experience other relationships. I just hope one day they will find their way back to each other's hearts. Sa-tuk (amen)!

Also, the fortune teller said Nadech will shine until 2020. By that time Nadech will be 28-29 years old. Hopefully he'll be married to Yaya and settle with a family! Maybe that's the reason why he will no longer shine as much, because he puts his family first!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Neezy - I like your take on this. It is true even though I don't want it to happen but I do prefer it to happen now while they are young if it does. Or whose knows. Maybe they are just soulmate for one another who will never get a chance to see what is out there because "all they need is each other". I mean Nadech had his puppy love, but I don't know if Yaya ever dated before Nadech? Like my bf & I, we've dated other ppl, but those were puppy love. It was nothing. Something we don't even count. We've been going strong for 13 years since high school with no time apart (*knock on wood) and it's been a beautiful and happy 13 years. What I am trying to say is if they've already done that (dating, puppy love) this could be it. They've seen it and done it, now they are ready for the real thing. Idk if that even make sense haha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u for ur time vimalee translating for our info, ure so kind as always ♥
And yes sovatana, also falada, our buddies here in rs, they write excellent ff despite their v young ages, i love their ffs and will always support them!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9, that makes complete sense! My friends all dated in high school and had puppy love so when they met their boyfriends now, they no longer need to seek what else is out there. I was like Yaya where I never dated anyone before my boyfriend so I wanted to see other people. Hopefully Yaya is more like my boyfriend. My boyfriend never dated anyone before me and during our time a part, he still really didn't feel the need to date anyone. Hopefully Yaya is more like him. I remember her saying in an article "If I fall in love, I want it to be real love, not puppy love"....so who knows. Whatever happens, happens. I will just continue to enjoy Yadech as they are now and continue to support the both of them individually.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
nee m9 u make perfect sense from real life experiences. thanks for sharing to illustrate ur views, its v clear. Certainly hope yadech know they're meant for each other r soulmates and walk the wedding aisle eventually !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to vimalee for translating..... :crush:

i've been away for a while, but i m always following yadech....

funny, he gets a daughter now :whistle: , so who will be the mom?