[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever, thanks for the update.  I'm with you MrsChum, Pray for peace.
daai said:
hi guys
I need ur help to translate this article.I think this is new. I really need to know what this news of Yadech seem they've been Gotcha! by papz, hehehe. help me guys, please

Finally, here's the translation na,  BTW, I did my best with my 4 eyes hehe.

Ahhh!  It’s been awhile since we saw a koo-jin who is the fin-nest in the world like “Nadech Kugimiya”
and “Yaya Urassaya”.   There were cute pictures to show off to the fans apart from the merit pictures  haha.  
As I was saying before,  the check-in trip to Japan where both “Nadech-Yaya” went was to film a lakorn RFTD

that all hehe, otherwise the fan clubs would think too far that this couple went sweet together.  Even though it’s
a working trip, we had seen  cute cute pictures of this couple that were taken by “Mae Keaw”, Nadech’s mom.

Look like “Khun Mae Keaw” seems to be impressed with the cuteness of “Nadech” together with “Yaya”.  
The more she uploaded the various poses of the couple pictures, the more fan clubs were enchanted not

only the loveliness of the koo-fin “Nadech-Yaya” but also the two moms, “Mae Keaw-Mae Pla” who are
very closed to each other.

When the children were working, the moms would spend time chatting with each other, eating together,
and having fun shopping and sight seeing.  If it’s like this, when they are to become one family in the future,
then they don’t have to waste time courting.  This even made us more fin hehe.

Ohhh!  Be a couple to the fullest.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hello, all! I came on here as soon as I saw this, hoping someone can give me more details, but you girls are quick!!!

I would loveeee to get one of these iphone cases! I think I would rather get this than the magazines! I would have it with me all the time and it's much more useful! Lol. If only they have one with BOTH Nadech and Yaya!!! :heart:

Anyway, I miss you all! Thanks everyone for all the updates! Daai, sorry I'm a little late but I cannot help because I cannot read Thai. Bubba, thank you for translating ka! And Thai-Lakorn, I hope things go over well in Thailand also! Thailand is such a beautiful country, it's such a shame they have to go through such turmoil. Hopefully things can be resolved soon with no more deaths. Su su!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I was bummed when I saw the phone (don't get me wrong nadech looks mighty fine) but I don't own an iPhone (however do love my s3) or else I would highly consider getting the one with the greyish background. BJ Jeans have used nadech well on their products.

Awwww about the article about yaya and her dad. Nadech has mentioned he likes 'khon lui lui and dtit din' and that article just sums up Yaya.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I'm a big iphone users and I recently just bought a new iphone on Black Friday / Cyber Monday so this is great timing because I'm looking to get a new case. I skimmed through their website and does anyone know where I can "search" for the iphone case??? All I see are options for tops, bottoms and accessories. Also is this for the iphone 4 / 4s / 5s / 5c....does anyone know?

Anyway, loving Nadech's ads here. :drool:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Nee, I think it's for ip4-5s. I don't think it's for ip5c. Nadech look so HOT!!

I love Apple product!! I been using iPhone since iPhone3s....i would love me one of the phone cases but only if it have Yaya too. Than that way I won't get laugh at by my husband.... :bhehe:

First time scrolling down the site and the clothing is a lil pricy. But I don't mind getting me sum if I visit Thailand.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks MrsChum! That's what it says in the ad but they weren't specific. I still can't find the iphone cases anywhere on their website. If anyone can help me, that would be great!

Yeah, I didn't realize BJ Jeans was such an expensive brand. Do they carry BJ Jeans in the US??? I've never heard of it until Nadech promoted it.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Thanks MrsChum! That's what it says in the ad but they weren't specific. I still can't find the iphone cases anywhere on their website. If anyone can help me, that would be great!

Yeah, I didn't realize BJ Jeans was such an expensive brand. Do they carry BJ Jeans in the US??? I've never heard of it until Nadech promoted it.
I tried to help you but no help! It should be under accessories but not there either. I question them in fb, Mayb they response.
@Nee, Mayb you can message them in Fb or IG.
Nee, you have the ip5s or 5c??

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I just sent them an email through their website asking a few questions. Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. I have the iphone 4s actually. It's the older version but there was a deal on Black Friday weekend that you're under verizon and have a two-year plan, you can upgrade your phone to the 4s for only $1 which I did! I upgraded from the 4 to the 4s. My bro and sis have the 5s and 5c, there's not much difference besides the physical look and size.

I was looking to upgrade my phone to the 5s but didn't want to spend money on an item that made no real big difference. The 4 worked fine for me, but I dropped it in water and it messed up my sound whenever I watched lakorns.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
@lovely_k u r so very talented... i like the mv u made, :heart:  :heart: beautiful song too

@ mrschum ~ that clip of nadech singing is so funny. when i first got to know abt nadech i just cant believe how very humble and down to earth he is to perform in front of villagers when he is a superstar. but the song is not in Thai? coz it sounds different perhaps in nadech khonkean slang?

@vimalee my u hv eagle eyes... u and mrschum could become our PI!!! very gentleman of nadech to carry the bags of the ladies while they shop or sight seeing but i bet they were shopping! hence they need extra hand to carry their bags lol

@thai-lakorn tq for sharing ur thought on the current situation in Thai. i hope things will get back to normal in Thai... it is such a very beautiful country and a shame to be in such unrest state. very unfortunate too it caused death to innocent people. hope peace return to Thai.

there seems to be many unfortunate events this year end with haiyan hurricane in philiphines, the death of paul walker and unrest in Thai. it rains heavily in MY and started flooding in many areas in the east coast and yesterday already reported some casualties. december is the month of celebration with christmas coming and new year. it is a mix of joy and sadness, hope it shall keep those effected strong and keep safe.

daai

sarNie Egg
@bubba - THANK U SOOO MUCH!!! i really appreciate that u just helped me translate one of the articles that i posted  :woot:  omg, thank u very much. luv u, hahaha

@Neezy - wow!!! Nadech sooo HOT, lol...very handsome meh

@m9saeteurn1 - how did u know that Nadech gonna has new lakorn with Mew Nitta? i never heard that rumour/ news...hmmm...i thought Nadech and Yaya will be pair up again in new film from GTH/ producer Tom Yulavert, isn't it? and cancellation of lakorn between Nadech and Mint C also true right? help me guys...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Nee, it's true that it's not a big different from ip4-ip5. Their all the same. If you want my opinion I think ip4s works better than ip5s. I never complain about my phone to the phone company but after I upgrade i couldn't just keep quiet cus there's so many thing wrong with the phone. So many bugs that they have to fix. So those who wants to upgrade to ip5s, just wait for them to fix all the bugs first.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ouu, now i really gotta order the I need it! Lol please let me know what you hear Neezy. Thxs! Omg Nadech always looks so handsome!!! ❤❤❤ Glad to hear from you :)

Thanks Bubba for making us fin& gin.
Daai - i read it on here under the currently broadcasting/unconfirmed lakorn thread listed as "unknown" (lakorn thai) that MoonChild posted. Nadech & Mew :)
I also heard he has a movie in work for next year but not sure who's the actress is. Yaya would be perfect!!
Yes, lakorn with Mint C did not follow through. I am thinking Nadech's schedule did not fit their timing.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks M9! Glad to be back for awhile! Miss you and everyone mak mak! I will def let you ladies know what they said as soon as I get a response! Goodnight, Yadechers!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to vimalee and bubba's translation! u r always the best!

thanks to everyone who posted photos and infos...neezy, i love the photo when nadech was on set of bj jeans

nadech will attend an event tomorrow...

i hope to share several photos of ny, they r old photos and some of them r made by fans.

cr as tagged

cr lovely skham

cr jisiri

cr as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i would like to share this fanmade mv to everyone here, maybe some of us watched it already....i like the moments they had in this mv and i like the music played by guitar.

enjoy it

cr Natt Ntk
http://youtu.be/DoVEhgdMB-0

i think it is the vote for the best cover or impressed cover of 2013?? ny's seventeen and yaya's figaro r no.1 and no.2

cr nadechyaya world

vote adress  impressed cover: http://www.magazinedee.com/vote/votepreview.php?id=27
                      best cover: http://www.magazinedee.com/vote/votepreview.php?id=26

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem mu! welcome back n wif pics vdo postings, ty c ! our lovely has a nice sweet frame of yadech,love it!
aww 17 is #1 followed by yaya, way 2 go yadech, they're da best! hope they're top choice! i njoy n love da vdo, thanks c!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba

Finally, here's the translation na,  BTW, I did my best with my 4 eyes hehe.

Ohhh!  Be a couple to the fullest.

ty bubba got 2 trouble n tired u wif small prints, ure wonderful bubba, tysm! u give us joy wif ur trans, ty bubba heart u !

Reactions: fyi

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
I tried to help you but no help! It should be under accessories but not there either. I question them in fb, Mayb they response.
@Nee, Mayb you can message them in Fb or IG.
Nee, you have the ip5s or 5c??
mc ure definition of a great friend! ure so helpful, always ready 2 assist, lucky me 2 hv u as my bff! lua

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
http://m.sanook.com/m/news_detail/latest/1352481/

The above article from sanook is currently a rumour. We will have to wait for Nadech and Yaya to clear it.

So what has allegedly happened is that a hi so of a soft drink brand (coke) (I saw a vid and said his name was poom) has sent a bouquet of flowers to Yaya on the lakorn set. Nadech has allegedly threw these flowers into the garbage in front of many members of the crew.
This questions Nadech's down to earth personality and his constant denying counting Yaya.

I personally doubt that Nadech would do such a thing.
Wow it the flowers r true., this guy is daring. Yaya announced a couple of weeks ago for guys to come flirt with her.
We will just have to wait