[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to everyone who shared ur wise comments about this clip.

i watched and knew it the day b4 yesterday and honestly, i didnt have any feeling about it. if it was true, so good, which only means yadech r dating, that was why nadech would throw the flowers to show who was yaya's bf. if it wasnt, yadech would clearify it as they always do.

actually i was much more interested in another fan account instead of this news when i heard it from my fb friend yesterday. yaya hang out with someone to do the boxing, and the girl who took the photos with her didnt want to tell who she came with and fans all guessed it was someone who we expected and thought ... :pervie:  does anybody think this info is much more interesting and valuable than that hiso and flower and jealous drama? :bhehe: :bhehe:

happy to meet our boy tomorrow, hoping he would not get a bunch of uncomfortable questions there.

sorry to might repost the photo, the lucky fan who keeps an open secret.... :pervie:
cr johbejoh

PS: i've heard there r few fans r exciting and happy about yaya gets a hiso to pursue her by that might-be untrue clip because they hope yaya could marry a hiso or someone "better" than nadech. so i just want to say: hey, dear,sometimes, marrying a hiso doesnt mean a real happiness and yaya is never a mammonish girl, let her heart lead her to the right guy.

we dont know what future will be,  but i always trust that not everyone can get a pechai like nadech and not everyone can get a nongsao like yaya, let's watch them growing up within love and faith. :spin:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
AHA, Nadech may not be a hiso but he is a handsome and rich country boy who is only 21 years old but has made a name for himself.....a very well grounded young man who works very hard for his hard earned money, and a guy who doesn't mind cleaning bathrooms at temples so people would feel comfortable in their private time.   If he can be this thoughtful to other people, I'm sure he will treat his loved ones dearly.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
AHA, Nadech may not be a hiso but he is a handsome and rich country boy who is only 21 years old but has made a name for himself.....a very well grounded young man who works very hard for his hard earned money, and a guy who doesn't mind cleaning bathrooms at temples so people would feel comfortable in their private time.   If he can be this thoughtful to other people, I'm sure he will treat his loved ones dearly.

@vimalee, i cant agree with u more!!!! :thumbup: no matter he is rich or not, no matter what title he gets , the golden heart which he carrys is priceless.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
GOOD morning everyone !!!!!

I like the boxing and gym news too... It was prob him who took the pics for the girls. Hehe

I had also had another thought about he flowers thing. I remember seeing a pic on golfs IG where he was handing a bunch of flowers to nadech and yaya was standing on the side with a pouty face. Maybe it's a misunderstanding / misinterpretation from whoever saw it and it was just the scene from RFTD. It was RYU who threw them not our good boy nadech.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:

i agree wif u absolutely vimalee ...i prefer nadechs humble background, fearless hard work, kindness, thoughtfulness eg helping lady wif babe at apo, 2 some1 borned wif silver spoon !  100% nadech 4me anytime !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You' re welcome everyone and thank you  for sharing pictures, clips, info., and the very interesting comments mak mak na.

@Vimalee,  Charlenem, keylargo, I know right.  Nadech is super handsome and rich country boy with a heart of gold who will always takes good care of his nong sao na kha.  Gotta :heart: him!!

Mae Keaw posted this and wishes everyone a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
Awwww........so adorable....... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yaya also wishes everyone a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!  She said to go and give your dad a hug and tell him that you love him and care for him.
That is so sweet.......

cr: urassaya and mae keaw IG

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I'll take Nadech in a heart beat. Poor, rich, dorky, handsome or whatever. He can be my 2nd hubby lol haha just kidding ladies!! Lol
How come Father's Day is so late in the year??

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Mey in Thailand , they based father
'S day on the king bday , same goes for mother ' s day .m pretty sure of that ..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@m9 & pinky3, yep.  A Father's Day is the King's birthday ja.

Nadech said, Today is a Father's Day, he loves his dad the most and wishes him to be healthy and live long so he can take care of him for a long time.
Awww.....our  little cutie Nadech and dad.........

cr:as tagged

ausa said:
http://m.sanook.com/m/news_detail/latest/1352481/

The above article from sanook is currently a rumour. We will have to wait for Nadech and Yaya to clear it.

So what has allegedly happened is that a hi so of a soft drink brand (coke) (I saw a vid and said his name was poom) has sent a bouquet of flowers to Yaya on the lakorn set. Nadech has allegedly threw these flowers into the garbage in front of many members of the crew.
This questions Nadech's down to earth personality and his constant denying counting Yaya.

I personally doubt that Nadech would do such a thing.
Wow it the flowers r true., this guy is daring. Yaya announced a couple of weeks ago for guys to come flirt with her.
We will just have to wait

I also doubt that Nadech would act out so obviously.  However, I must say that down-to-earth or not, if someone messes with someone a person is dating, they'll get jealous and upset.  Just my 2 cents.  555.  This news is actually hilarious, and even if Nadech had thrown out the flowers, it makes me happier than upset because it just proves more...

Charlenem said:
PS: i've heard there r few fans r exciting and happy about yaya gets a hiso to pursue her by that might-be untrue clip because they hope yaya could marry a hiso or someone "better" than nadech. so i just want to say: hey, dear,sometimes, marrying a hiso doesnt mean a real happiness and yaya is never a mammonish girl, let her heart lead her to the right guy.

Seriously, Yaya doesn't need to get with some hi-so guy to secure anything, because her family is pretty well-off financially and it doesn't appear that either of her parents -- or Yaya for that matter -- care about status or saving face in relation to marriage/financials.  Yaya has her head screwed on better than that.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya said,   " Very happy ka because I already love to hug people and I'm very please when there are people who wanted to hug me.  Thank you so very much for not sleeping and staying awake all night to vote......so so many votes that the Intagram could not handle it.   I had the opportunity to see some old pictures taken six years ago and I feel like I'm watching the milestone and the growth of my life....Wow, you all are very dedicated....I feel the love just explodes through the Instagram.....xoxoxoxo"

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for all the pics and comment
Thank you bubba and Vimalee for the translation. I feel like it's not fair that Sudsapda didn't choose one winner, instead they have ten huggable male and female. They all deserve to be winner but us fans very work hard voting and spend lots of out time looking for pics.

For all the Thai fans here.... Have a wonderful day with your dad.
HAPPY FATHER's DAY

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
You' re welcome everyone and thank you  for sharing pictures, clips, info., and the very interesting comments mak mak na.

@Vimalee,  Charlenem, keylargo, I know right.  Nadech is super handsome and rich country boy with a heart of gold who will always takes good care of his nong sao na kha.  Gotta :heart: him!!

Mae Keaw posted this and wishes everyone a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
Awwww........so adorable....... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yaya also wishes everyone a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!  She said to go and give your dad a hug and tell him that you love him and care for him.
That is so sweet.......

bubba said:
@m9 & pinky3, yep.  A Father's Day is the King's birthday ja.

Nadech said, Today is a Father's Day, he loves his dad the most and wishes him to be healthy and live long so he can take care of him for a long time.
Awww.....our  little cutie Nadech and dad.........

hi bubba thank u translating 4us, heart u ! yadech r excellently brought up, melts me wif their filial piety, their love n respect 4 their parents r da sweetest qualities ever ! ty bubba, HAK !

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
*lol at the flowers rumour... at 1st i thought it was a genuine story and kind of like the idea of nadech getting really jealous coz that shall proof his real feelings abt yaya. but then after i saw the clip of mrBogus posted by mrschum it really cracks me up who would hv believe the news now... such unreliable source. 

anyway, i love what yaya said here abt the sudsapda huggable thing... she gave such a very thoughtful comments that shows she really care abt her fans burning midnight oil, time and what not to support her, i hv to say i personally feel touched and appreciated and loved (as a fan).

tq vimalee for sharing

Vimalee said:
Yaya said,   " Very happy ka because I already love to hug people and I'm very please when there are people who wanted to hug me.  Thank you so very much for not sleeping and staying awake all night to vote......so so many votes that the Intagram could not handle it.   I had the opportunity to see some old pictures taken six years ago and I feel like I'm watching the milestone and the growth of my life....Wow, you all are very dedicated....I feel the love just explodes through the Instagram.....xoxoxoxo"

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee

ty vimalee! tats why we love yaya, shes so appreciative of her fans, so humble! da votes r totally worth 4 her, 4 nadech!

daai

sarNie Egg
hello my friends!!!

don't u guys notice/ think that Barry and Yaya, they're meet up today for Father's Day. this is because their theme color were same, yellow! both of them were seen wearing yellow shirt and also their moms, hahaha...its so strange right? look carefully then, compare!

for example: this family's pic..who took this pic, right? or Yaya used stand camera, lol...same theme, same position

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good Morning everyone and to you daai

@keylargo, thanks for your kind words sweetie and HAK to you.
@Vimalee, thanks for the translation.  Gotta  :heart: Yaya.  She is so beautiful inside and out.

Nadech is soooo handsome at the Motor Expo 2013 event.

Wow.....lots of people.......

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning! Brrr..it is very chilly and cold here in Northern Cali! Hope everyone stay and warm!

Our Handsome Nadech at his Mazda's event. :heart:  :crush:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Cr: As Tagged

Thanks Bubba for the handsome pictures of Nadech!!! :thanks:
Daai - Good speculation! lol I wouldn't be surprise if they all went out together. :clap2:  :kiss3: