[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@daai,

I think yellow is the color for the King and many Thais are wearing yellow to celebrates Father's Day which is the King's birthday - December 5th.    Thank you for sharing the pictures!

daai said:
hello my friends!!!

don't u guys notice/ think that Barry and Yaya, they're meet up today for Father's Day. this is because their theme color were same, yellow! both of them were seen wearing yellow shirt and also their moms, hahaha...its so strange right? look carefully then, compare!

for example: this family's pic..who took this pic, right? or Yaya used stand camera, lol...same theme, same position

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again,  :thanks: so much everyone for all you have done for this thread:  stopping by just to read, sharing comments, posting pictures, clips, translations, etc.
You all make this thread a very nice and enjoyable place to visit...!

Have you ever wonder or thought that Nadech's and Yaya's relationship was just like a lakorn?    

A country boy who is comfortable wearing just flip flops and sometimes a sarong and eating sticky rice with salty and smelly fish sauce meets a well-to-do city girl who has been raised in the big city of Pattaya, attends international schools, speaks 5 or 6 foreign languages, and visiting Europe every winter.  

What is so impressive to me is that this young lady is very simple and down to earth.  She is not into looks or material things, and she is genuinely seems to love and get along very well with his families.  She seems to appreciate and show interest in his culture which is "barn barn" to some people (barn barn means not hiso or polished, country side, farm, poor...)    I'm just smiling away while typing this...thinking about their merits and what a beautiful couple they are. 

Here's our country boy paying respect to his dad on Father's Day.

credit keaw_jung IG

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies,

So @the motor expo Nadech was asked about the flower rumour based on this commentors quote.

Cr: Phatchanee Koy yai-un

EFM on tv เร็วมาก ลงสัมภาษณ์ณเดชน
์ล่าสุดเมื่อซักครู่
เรื่องโยนช่อดอกไม้ นักข่าวถามแบรี่
ว่าเห็นข่าวรึยัง แบร์บอกเพิ่งเห็นเมื่อเช้า
มีคนเอามาให้ดู ผมไม่ได้โยนดอกไ
ม้อะไรเลยครับ แล้วก็ถามว่ารู้มั้ยว่ามีไฮโซมา
จีบญ่า แบร์บอกไม่รู้ ผมก็ไม่ค่อยได้เจอน้อง
ก็เพิ่งได้เจอเวลาอยู่กอง แล้วเค้าถามว่าห
่วงน้องมั้ย แบร์บอกก็ห่วงนะ(หัวเราะ)
เรื่องหมอดูบอกว่าปีหน้าดวงจะพุ่งแรง
แบร์หัวเราะ สาธุค้าบ

I can only translate a little bit so I hope any of the other girls can finish. :)

So he said that the rumour was false and he just heard about it this morning. He denied throwing the bouquet of flowers from that hiso to Yaya. He was asked if he knew about a Hiso courting Yaya. He said he didn't know he hasn't had a chance to see Yaya because he hasn't had time. The reporter mentions that he is worried lol and He said something like next year the rising sun will come out.... 

Lol it's a little off but ya like I said If any of you sweet ladies can clarify my translation that would be appreciated. THANX AND MUCH LOVE!!!

OH. P.S. The picture that @vim posted about Nadech posing with the two purses actually I believe both of them are his mothers because Ma Keaw wore a very similar purse when he dropped off his mom at the airport when they were in Japan. but..... still I am hoping I am wrong and lol I have been wrong before lol.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for the pics :) such a nice pic of their family. Wish those pic could join together like one happy family photo :heart:
@vimalee, bubba , lovely..... :thanks: sooo much for the translation. Thanks for your time ja :)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k said:
Good Morning Ladies,

So @the motor expo Nadech was asked about the flower rumour based on this commentors quote.

์ล่าสุดเมื่อซักครู่
แบร์หัวเราะ สาธุค้าบ
Thank you for the news ^^ 

The news goes like this: 
the reporters ask nadech is he have seen the news about him throwing the flowers in the garbage. And nadech answer that he just saw it this morning cause someone show it to him. He said that he didn't throw it away. And they also ask him if he knew that some hiso is courting yaya, and nadech said that he didn't know, cause he doesn't meet her often beside when they are filming lakorn. And then they ask if he is worried about yaya, and he said that he is. The fortune  teller said that next year will be a golden year for u (many project). And nadech laugh and then said: Satuu

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Once again,  :thanks: so much everyone for all you have done for this thread:  stopping by just to read, sharing comments, posting pictures, clips, translations, etc.
You all make this thread a very nice and enjoyable place to visit...!

Have you ever wonder or thought that Nadech's and Yaya's relationship was just like a lakorn?    

A country boy who is comfortable wearing just flip flops and sometimes a sarong and eating sticky rice with salty and smelly fish sauce meets a well-to-do city girl who has been raised in the big city of Pattaya, attends international schools, speaks 5 or 6 foreign languages, and visiting Europe every winter.  

What is so impressive to me is that this young lady is very simple and down to earth.  She is not into looks or material things, and she is genuinely seems to love and get along very well with his families.  She seems to appreciate and show interest in his culture which is "barn barn" to some people (barn barn means not hiso or polished, country side, farm, poor...)    I'm just smiling away while typing this...thinking about their merits and what a beautiful couple they are. 

Here's our country boy paying respect to his dad on Father's Day.

credit keaw_jung IG

@vimalee, i m glad to read what u wrote, there r only two words in my brain when i read it----- True love!

@lovely k and cookiies,  thank u so much for translation. hahahaha, i know mr. deny would deny whatever true or false. but i dont think it was true either.

oh, nadech said he didnt know if anyone pursue yaya since he only met her during lakorn filming....hmmm, really, nadech :bhehe: ? so who was there for our lovely girl in the gym? dont tell me it was that hiso :pervie: ? kidding kidding, yaya said she talked to him everything, how come he, the best pechai ever, would not know if anyone pursue his nongsao :coverlaf: ?

@bubba and m9, thanks to share the nice photos, frankly, i prefer his look without that weired hat :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Vimalee. I am glad that both are very down to earth and don't ask for much or want much. Also, not chasing after hiso ppl only. lol :kiss2:

Thank you Lovely and Cookiies. So it is true than that Yaya got flowers since Nadech said he didn't throw them away? Nadech sure loves to deny everything such as not seeing his Nong very often. Mmhmmm, we believe you alright! :scratchhead2:  :whatever:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i dont know if someone post this clip already, sorry if i repost.

sudsapda 2013 huggable gilrs

cr sudsapda TV

http://youtu.be/W1BXNwauPk8

why the fans should vote and pay for this? fans fought for their celebs to get a good rank, not for just a top 10 in 20....i think this magazine doesnt respect the efforts the fans made....sigh....

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hey girls,

Here is Yaya's Work schedule (December 2013 schedule.)

Dec. 7: 56 Lotus Tesco store jobs at Uniqlo, Phuket for about 12.00 p.m. She will be leaving for phuket at 10:45 am and return to Bangkok at 7:15 pm 

Dec. 9: 56 80 years of work, the Department of physical education at the new building of the National Stadium, with his friends at 19.00 hrs. (With Nadech!!!)

Dec. 10: 56 Thairath, annual dinner party. @rama garden Bangkok (Nadech will be going as well) 

Dec. 11: 56 deal 3 channel calendar signature building, a small earthen cistern 3 channels, Mali (Rama 4) 11.00-13.00 time hrs. *Waiting for clarification on cancellation....UPDATE: CHANNEL 3 CANCELLED THE CALENDAR SIGNING EVENT!!!

Dec. 19: 56 Zen department store's approximately 18.00 hrs.

Dec. 23: 56 Event jobs Lays (time and location details will later!)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@lovely, thanks for the translation and the schedule mak na.   I wonder why the calendar signing  got cancelled.  I'm sorry lu, hope they'll have the make up one na.
@m9, cookiies, Vimalee, Chalenem, thanks for sharing pictures, translation, and info kha.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:            Love their smiles.......so bright and happy..........

cr:as tagged

Nadech singing the song, Yud (stop) at Motor Expo .  Love this song and Nadech sings beautifully.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B0dGkgaF_4

Another fun song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpGy7LGvIxQ
cr:NadechYaya.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B0dGkgaF_4

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely for Yaya schedule....
Hope it's not true about the calendar thing. Lots of fans will be very disappointed.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
Good Morning Ladies,

์ล่าสุดเมื่อซักครู่
แบร์หัวเราะ สาธุค้าบ

I can only translate a little bit so I hope any of the other girls can finish. :)

So he said that the rumour was false and he just heard about it his morning. He denied throwing the bouquet of flowers from that hiso to Yaya. He was asked if he knew about a Hiso courting Yaya. He said he didn't know he hasn't had a chance to see Yaya because he hasn't had time. The reporter mentions that he/she is worried lol and He said something like next year the rising sun will come out.... 

Lol it's a little off but ya like I said If any of you sweet ladies can clarify my translation that would be appreciated. THANX AND MUCH LOVE!!!

OH. P.S. The picture that @vim posted about Nadech posing with the two purses actually I believe both of them are his mothers because Ma Keaw wore a very similar purse when he dropped off his mom at the airport when they were in Japan. but..... still I am hoping I am wrong and lol I have been wrong before lol.

hi Lovely_k and all

thanks for this i wish this is true so that yadech cant deny their secret anymore but i know even the world collapsed yadech will never admit their LA because they choose to make it private no matter what :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

so some delusinal fans of yaya who are nadech haters wishing yaya to have a hi so bf  :loool:  :lmao3:  :lol: are they crazy? :lol:  :crazy: ok ok just let them dream to the fullest :woot: because she is not a material girl who is thirsty of fame,money and high status in life for she is a simple lady base on my observation in her interviews and the way she dresses she is so much like her bf  :heart:  :thumbsup: perfect match made in heaven :clap: we all  know yaya made a challenge to dare to court her because she is in fact confident nobody would dare :tease: a simple and an amazing trick :dance2: everyone in thai showbizness knows who is her real owner :heart:  :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

yaya is not fond of picture taking according to her mom but when it comes to her bf it is something she can never refuse :heart: .the picture below is not related to this comment of mine but a BTS yadech private moment  :heart:  :heart: even if my male best friend i cant allow him to touch my hair but who can refuse nadech not even yaya :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

yaya why you can tell everything to nadech(i was like this to my bf) and why you consider him your everything  fans are not dumb  :woot2: we all know why and it's hard to hide  :cheer:

@paul

that's what we call bf gf thing :party:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all can someone translate this news? is this something to fin about?thanks in advance

Filming a lakorn RFTD in Japan,  Nadech-Yaya are the darlings on the set.   Whenever there's a sudden break,
they would go out together into the Supermarket and buy sweets for the team.

Wow......Yadech are so sweet.....They're the darlings in the hearts of many people indeed!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks yk for sharing na.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all can someone translate this news? is this something to fin about?thanks in advance

This says "Both of the superstars were filming in Japan, they are so kind and appreciated by staff of the film production as they bought snacks n food from grocery store to give to staff when both of them don't queues for filming"

They really are so sweet and kind hearted!!! :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  They are too perfect for each other!!! Match made in heaven

oh lol Thanx @bubba for translating too :)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks lowly and bubba for translating ... That explains Yaya'S IG she posted when she was in japan ... She was buying candy with her p chai for the production team...non guesses to who was the 'photographer' for that pic haha