[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k said:
So Ladies,

Since our couple is extremely busy and we haven't had too many fin moments these past few days I would like to share my newest video!!! Please enjoy!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

P.S: The Heirs Inspired hehe

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIo6BGqodaA

hi lovely tysm, so beautiful mv u created wif beautiful yadech n vnice song ! i esp love 01.42 onwards all their bed n hug scenes ! u spoil us in da loveliest way heart u lovely, ty...bff 4 creating da mv n ur time efforts !

ty2 4 ur kind note, tats a long list of us all, excellent photographic memory u hv lovely ! i appreciate it vm as well as a slew of wonder pics, yadech so happy holding each other, yayas laughter is so infectious n nadech a v happy groom ! HAK

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you my dear Lovely for that special mv..... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: very much. After watching the mv, it make me want to rewatch the Heir again, esp ep 15/16.

Thank you everyone for the pics, love each and everyone of them.
@bubba and Vimalee, its holiday season and we all know how busy everyone get but you both took time to translate and have us jin/fin. Thank you both so much for always being so sweet and very generous with your time for us.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You Lovely for your beautiful MV. It is super cute. Also, thanks for  the pictures.
Mrs.Chum that video always has me cracking up. He's such a cute dork. lol

I really really love this picture. Love everything about it. They really do look like a couple in here :kiss:  :crush:  :wub:  :cloud9:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Okay, everyone help me out here.   Nadech's aunt posted this picture on her IG and said they had a little getaway.

I think Nadech was carrying his mom's purse and another lady's purse.  I don't think it is Yaya's or his aunt's because his aunt lives in Korn Khaen but maybe Mae Pla's ?   Tell me, I'm not delusional here.  :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

credit as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Okay, everyone help me out here.   Nadech's aunt posted this picture on her IG and said they had a little getaway.

I think Nadech was carrying his mom's purse and another lady's purse.  I don't think it is Yaya's or his aunt's because his aunt lives in Korn Khaen but maybe Mae Pla's ?   Tell me, I'm not delusional here.  :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

credit as tagged
Haha...Vimalee! Let's go find a similar purse of Mae P... :bhehe: thank you na for the info.

@m9, love the pics! Thanks :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thai Father's Day is coming up (December 5th)The king's birthday.

Yaya said, " Whenever dad wanted to do something, I will always be there with him:  play sports, bicycling, climbing, camping, etc.  I like outdoor and nature and all these guy activities that I like I acquired from my dad. "

Yadech fans love it.  What Yaya said about herself fit Nadech's type and specs.  He likes girls who are not afraid to get dirty or hurt, and not too much into looks.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm getting more and more excited.  OMG! I have missed them so very much.  I already love the lakorn & it hasn't even aired yet LOL!  Thanks to all for all the updates and pics.  Love love love them in Japanese clothes.  One thing I do hope for is to see them act more serious and less childish stuff.  

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
lol - time to investigate. haha
Hmm, I wonder where they went together and if the Father's went also??

Nadech might have another lakor with Mew N.!! Yay, he is on a roll with so many lakorns lined up. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc mu hope ure well ! thanks 4 vdo.
thanks 2 m9 4 pics posted. I agree n love tnnkk pic so touchy in da most natural manner of bfgf, i love alot of yadechs tnnkk pics! also Germany pic yadech def r closer n easy comfort wif each other ! ty mc m9

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi mc mu hope ure well ! thanks 4 vdo.
thanks 2 m9 4 pics posted. I agree n love tnnkk pic so touchy in da most natural manner of bfgf, i love alot of yadechs tnnkk pics! also Germany pic yadech def r closer n easy comfort wif each other ! ty mc m9
@key, thank you for always caring :heart: Hak chan mak mak !!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
What is neat about this picture is that khun Krongkarnp, the editor-in-chief of Travelers' Companion magazine, said Thailand is very stressed right now and people are protesting the government.  She just wanted to post a sweet picture to cheer people up.

Aww, Yadech makes so many people happy.   :)  :lol2: :yes:  

credit:  Krongkarnp IG

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@m9, I know right.  The food and I are BFF too hehe.  Thanks for sharing :coolpix: na.
@MrsChum, thanks for your kind and generous words and for sharing all those wonderful clips ja.  You're too nice.
@Lovely, :heart: your MV.  You did an awesome job!!  Thanks for sharing the MV and all those beautiful pictures.  You rock too!!!
@keylargo,  Thanks sweetie for always being so kind and supportive.  You're too sweet!!
@Vimalee,  thanks for always bring us a happy news.  :grouphug:
@daai, I'll be right back with the translation na.

Thanks everyone for being so nice and always appreciated esp.  huanzhu, yk, Falada, & lu. :grouphug:

Nadech will be at the Grand Opening event for the new collection of BJ Jeans on Dec. 7 @ 2pm at Bangkapi Mall

Would love to have these iPhone 4/5 cases....so cool!!

Aww.....so cute....

cr:as tagged & NY home at pantip

Neezy said:
I'm not Thai but I have been reading English articles regarding Thailand. I guess Thai citizens are protesting against the amnesty bill. I agree with majority and I do think the amnesty bill should be rejected and the prime minister should be overthrown, but that's just my opinion.

Basically the current prime minister of Thailand wanted to pass the "amnesty bill" which would allow her brother (the old prime minister, I think) back in the country. The brother of the prime minister was exile years ago from Thailand because he did something bad or illegal and the people don't want him back. Now they want the current prime minister to resign from her position and thousands of people are protesting against the government. You guys can search and read more about Thailand's Amnesty Bill on google. There are tons of articles on the subject. I hope I explained the situation correctly. If anyone else has more detailed info, please feel free to share. Anyway, here is an article from 6 days ago...

You've summed it up well.  I agree that the amnesty bill should be thrown out, because it doesn't matter who Thaksin is, he committed an illegal act and should not be allowed back to Thailand without punishment.  Those who identified with the red shirts a couple years back are those who are in favor of keeping the amnesty bill and who are supportive of yingluck, while the protestors are those who side with His Majesty.  There are tensions in that those who are against the amnesty bill are mainly urban/Bangkok people and the upper middle class and elite, while those who support yingluck and her decision tend to be those living in Chiang Mai and in more rural regions, as the shinawatra family has given them much monetary support over the years -- essentially handouts.  

The protests began organized and peacefully but sadly, there have been deaths now.  People have been shot and things are really increasing in intensity.  I really want the issue to be resolved soon, and in a rightful manner, and for Thailand to go back to a more peaceful state.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubba, ur very welcome ja! I wish I can pay back more than just those words :).thanks for all the translation. I would love to get me one of the phone cases.

@Vimalee, thank you for the translation from that lovely pic. I'm happy to know that Yadech can bring smile to Thailand ppl, esp at this moment when Thailand needs support.

@thai-lakorn-fan-forever, me too wish that the issue with Thailand would be over soon and Thailand goes back to normal. It's sad to hear ppl are dying and injure because of this. Pray for peace soon.