[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Meo - Good luck at work! We'll be here with more good updates about Yadech if you ever want a mental escape from work! Su su ka!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
meocutduoi said:
Hi my dear ladies!!! How are u? Hope u guys still be safe and doing well :dance1: I recently got some troubles with my works, everything hasn't finished yet :( I felt so tired and exhauted this week. And the only thing can make me feel better is Yadech's pics, clips, information that u guys brought here. i love reading all ur cmts. Btw, i have a ques, how many "like" we have a day? I just "like" some of ur replies and got this line: "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" and all i can do is say "thank" :numchuck:
:thanks: all of u for ur dedication for this thread na ka!!! :heart:
i want to share with u a touching story behind this pic abt our lovely guy, i'm not sure if someone shared or not :D

There is a fan account from  a Thai person told  when she came across  Nadech at Narita Airport.
 “At Narita Airport , at 5pm on 14th Nov, Mrs.Butsaraphon with her  two kids and her mother  were on the way back home after their  travel.  She got difficulties when taking her luggage coz she was carrying her kid. She was so confused and didn’t know how to do, then suddenly there was a voice spoke:  "Let me help you!" Butsaraphon was carrying her child so she didn’t mind whose voice was, then immediately agreed to be helped . After the luggage was placed on cart, she turned her head to say thank to that person. Then she was so surprised and delighted to know that the helper was  the popular actor Nadech Kugimiya. She did say thanks and asked to take a picture with him to commemorate "
Cre: NYclub_pantip
The more i know abt Nadech and Yaya, the bigger my love for them is!!! They really deserve with our love, right?
work life balance OK ...don stress out too much and am also like u the more i know about Nadech & Yaya the more I like & :heart:  them

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@meo, thanks for sharing a wonderful story.  Take care and su su na kha.
@huanzhu, tsukasa, nett, MrsChum, yk, Neezy, m9, and keylargo, thank you for beautiful pictures, clips, link, and very nice comments ja.

An excerpt from RFTD.    Very fin and jin indeed!!!

cr:NY home at pantip

" Sweet....because it's been touched by you."

"Very flattering.  It's no wonder women are completely falling for you."   She could not help but subsequently submitted to him.

"But right now, I want you to fall for me.   I don't want you to compare yourself with anyone because you are my special person."

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum, thanks for sharing the video! Yaya is so nice and sweet! I want a hug from her too! Thai fans are so lucky!

Huanzhu, thanks for sharing the video! I see Mario, Teaw and Nadech....but where's Pat? I don't think she's a part of The Rising Sun, only with Nadech's other twin lakorn.

Bubba, thanks for translating the script for us! You are the best! Ahhhhhh, I really can't wait to see RFTD! Sooo many interesting scenes!!! :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ok Vimalee. Hope everything is okay?
Maybe that person is upset about Yaya's interview. She probably took her "come court me if dare" all the wrong way. She took it too seriously. I hinted it was something negative as a lot of fans commented & that person is no longer active on IG. Also, bkos she purposely tagged Yaya.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
It's okay M9, Yaya posted a pic on her IG saying today's the first day of filming and says how she owes her fans 2 more photos today. Hopefully, they will be some really sweet pics ka!

Plus Mae Keaw is there and we all know how much she ships Yadech! Lol. We'll see pics soon enough! :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
MrsChum, thanks for sharing the video! Yaya is so nice and sweet! I want a hug from her too! Thai fans are so lucky!

Huanzhu, thanks for sharing the video! I see Mario, Teaw and Nadech....but where's Pat? I don't think she's a part of The Rising Sun, only with Nadech's other twin lakorn.

Bubba, thanks for translating the script for us! You are the best! Ahhhhhh, I really can't wait to see RFTD! Sooo many interesting scenes!!! :heart:
Nee, it's a different Pat, Pattnapa( hope I spell her name right) she's the one that will be playing the n'rai role as Tasaki fiancé. She use to be n'ek and I think she was kookwan with Por T.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the lovely pic and article.

Nee, this is Pat...,,
http://instagram.com/p/gw0wcZKuPR/
Sorry couldnt post pic cus on my phone

It look like Jett is producing the RS by himself in Japan. I think Khun Ja is still in Thailand. She might go later I think.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Neezy. I actually have not seen a pic of Yaya at all since she had left. I didn't know she posted something today. But then again I haven't really had the time to fully scan my IG. The ones above are recent? They look so beautiful! Can't wait to see little clips here and there. It's been a little weird. Do you guys think they are mad at each other?

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
My Goodness!!!

@lu Your back wow thats so great. As you can see us girls missed you a WHOLE bunch!! Thank you for your kind words hehe about my video. Well no need to say come visit often because you have to make up for being so ABSENT a while ago..... HAK HAK!!

Here is just some more :)

Can you see Nadech??? its like finding Waldo lol!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics Lovely_K and MrsChum! Glad to see Nadech and Yaya are together again! Suay + Lor mak mak! Lol.

M9, I think it's the opposite. I think Yadech are actually getting closer and probably just want to throw people off track to get them off their case. Nadech and Yaya are both the type of person that rarely gets mad and if so, they forgive easily so even if that's the case, no worries. But like I said....I think they are getting closer! They are probably just more careful now after the merit at Nadech's house since news are buzzing! Lol. :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sorry ladies, I have decided not to translate this person's comment because I'm afraid Yaya non-fans may use this comment in a not good way.

Just wanted to say that this person claimed to be Yaya's fan and was very upset that Yaya did not update or post pictures much, especially today?   She said Yaya promised but didn't do it.  She wrote a long comment but kept repeating herself.

m9saeteurn1 said:
Can anyone translates this? Thxs
http://instagram.com/p/gwbHWAI2B9/

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation Vimalee! This person needs to calm down! First of all...isn't it only like 1pm in Thailand (3pm in Japan)?!! Yaya has the rest of the day to post pics. Also, Yaya is there to work. People need to give her time, geez. I love Yaya and I would loveee to see more pics, but I understand that she has a life. She can't catered to her fans needs all the time. The day isn't over so people just need to relax.

Even if she doesn't post pics, does that make her any less of a good person? She had a long flight and I'm pretty sure she is going to have a long day. Let her enjoy her time in Japan with her P'Chai and have her fans support her.