[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
daai said:
hi!!! hi!!!
first of all, i would like to apologize for my mistake, for my misunderstanding towards Yaya's interview recently. im really sorry guys and i didnt mean to hurt ur feeling as Yadech's fan. im so sorry! maybe im a lil bit pressure with my bad mood these days, facing so many problems, stress with my job so thats why i just write them without thinking rationally. please forgive me guys!!!  :cry:  now, the important thing is i wish Barry and Yaya a very happy life, wish the best for them in their career, love life and everything...and if i find out that Nadech is hurting Yaya then, watch out! im willing to go Thai just wanna slaps his face like seriously (hahaha)...i cant wait to watch RS which they'll broadcast by next year perhaps since now, im addicted with The Heirs (hehehe) and Suspicious Housekeeper! 
i wanna someone to make it clear for me since i've a few questions here...please, i need ur help! 1) will Yaya finish her studies by this year or next year? 2) what kind of car driven by Yaya's mom? 3) who is Barry's bio mother? anyone of u has seen her before? 4) is Barry has sibling?step siblings?
thats it! thank u 

hi daai

dont worry too much it's ok if you express your mind according to your own judgement.it really not a big deal to us here.

about your 3 last questions i'm clueless too except nadech's biomother she is the younger sister of mae keaw she's a private person she has her own family and children nadec's half siblings her biomom is really beautiful but nadech is 100% looks like his austrian biofather this is just my analysis base on his biomom's picture.

@Neezy

hi sweetie i have pm for you.btw are you referring yadech's picture inside the van?in my personal opinion it's not private at all it's not intimate also of course when we are taking pictures inside a crowded van it is really iniivitable to have skinships unpurposely bfgf or not for me it's not malicious and its ok to flaunt it.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@loveny4ever,  welcome to the home sweet home of Yadech and enjoy your stay na.

@Charlenem, MrsChum, yk, Neezy, keylargo, huanzhu,  agree with you gals.   Yaya is mature and smart in the way she responded to the reporters without even denying that she is Nadech's gf and daring if anyone is brave enough to approach her.    Love these parts of the interview:

Reporter:   .........ppl think that you're dating.
Yaya:        I think it because we're getting closer.............

Reporter:   Can you announce  that you are not Nadech's gf so they can come and court you?
Yaya:         Oyyyyy!!  Whoever dares to court me, go ahead (laugh)

This shirt with Nadech's signature is being auctioned off  for the Camilian Foundation Social Center at Rayon
to help the orphans who infected with HIV/AIDS and AIDS patients .

cr:as tagged

hi bubba

thanks sweetie i like this version of translation.....so yaya did not deny that she is not nadech's gf meaning they are ahem ahem ahem :heart: what else can i think of when in fact she can immediately tell direct to the point to the reporters that she and nadech are purely just friends without malice at all :dance3:  :secret: or she can tell right away by herself that she's not nadech's gf nothing less nothing more.cant you all notice her answer is so subtle to trick us she is really smart seriously :woot2:  :woot2:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
LOVELY_K: I had to stop my catch up at page 580 because of your video, I LOVE THAT ka.  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:

The song is great. This is first time listening to it , but I completely fell in love. The song lyrics must be really awesome, really need to check it out asap.

All their pictures and videos are superb, so sweet, thank you for putting all of them together   :coolpix:  :coolpix:  :coolpix:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

LADIES, Luloveyaya is back now. CONFIRM as I finally can settle down my internet installation at home hahaha

I'm waiting for Yaya's pictures . She must be in Japan and has had a long happy day besides her pee chai, hoho  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I love her in this dress  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr: as tagged 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning everyone:)

:welcome: back Lu, we miss you. Happy to hear you are settle and hope to see you more often now :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lu welcome back, miss u lotsssss! So glad uve settled ur it matters ! yes lovely has been well lovely! besides her posts she finds time creating beautiful mvs 4us, v awesome shes! So r all da other beautiful kind ladies who r so dedicated! looking 2convo wif u! HAK lu!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
paul4nr said:
James is so tall but nadech got the looks! :rockon:  What's nadech's height? is he at least 6'?? 

Nadech's mom said he caught to 182cm last summer, i think it is close to 6' ? i think he is at least 180cm according to yaya's height is 173cm as i heard laterly.

hi @lu, welcome back.....!!!!! i missed u!!! :cheer: :cheer:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Sasha said:
this is the one n only place i hang out for yadech's updates... share my thoughts abt yadech's with u guys coz none of my friends share the same interest even if they do i still wouldnt share!!! coz yadech is mine exclusively lol!!! or they'd probabbly think i'm silly n over obsessed coz i've never shipped any other celebrity from my homeland so there's no reason for me to repost pics or anything elsewhere.  :secret: 

me too @sasha...I don't have friends elsewhere but here who have the same interest for yadech, and that's why so easy for me to share my thought about them here...
and with all that funny comment yet very fin and jin makes me love this place...also the encouragement and comfort each other...so hard to find a comfortable place and friends like this outside there...that's why I love here so much...I feel so close with u all...HAK for u all ladies...

welcome back @lu I miss u much..

@loveny4ever enjoy your stay na...everyone's here are very lovely and as u know already we always fin and jin together here..heheheh...

still have work to do, so that's it for now...have a nice and beautiful day for u on the west part of this earth (hihihi) and sweet dream for u in the east (including me...heheh)

ups...I almost forget to tell @lovely and @ausa I watched your MV...it's really beautiful...love the song so much and I'm so into the clips...thank u na ka for sharing it

Neezy

sarNie Adult
LuLoveYaya - Welcome back!!! We miss you mak mak! Glad to know you're finally back for good! And thank you for the wonderful pic! Nadech and James Ma sure look handsome! I don't know much about James Ma but he seems like a decent person. I wish to ship him with Mint Chalida and have him be a part of the group. Hehe.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, you're welcome my dear.  I know right and glad that you're so excited that you triple posted hahaha.
@lu, yay..... you're back!!!  Welcome back my dear, sure miss you mak mak  and thanks for the pictures.  Yaya is beautiful and the boys are handsome!!

Yaya is so cute when the reporter teased her about their couple pictures.......

cr:NY home at pantip

**  Asked "Yaya" Urassaya that are there a lot of couple pictures of you two at Nadech's house?  
Yaya reluctantly answered that because they're a presenter together for many products, so it's
normal to have a lot of their pictures together........Oh really.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIrHxSOvNmE

Dao Krajai were asking the dara's girls where they would do the lai kratong this year
and yaya said that it will be in Japan and that it would probably be a Japanse style of kratong.. 
And when dao krajao ask who they would do it with yaya said: ao P'nadech lai pai kap kratong (which means that she will be doing it with P'nadech and she will make him float away with the kratong lol (vimalee or bubba help me with this part, since my english is bad).. And then she included mario's name and said that they both could float away with the kratong.. 

For those who doesn't know what Loi Kratong is it's  a festival celebrated annually throughout Thailand and certain parts of Laos and probably more places but not sure what places hehe.. Loi Kratong can be translated as "Floating Crown" or "Floating Decoration".. many ordinary Thai use the krathong to thank the Goddess of Water, ''Phra Mae Khongkha''

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@cookiies, thanks for ur translation....so lovely yaya, ok, float ur brother in japan sea and to see if he could find a way back to thailand ok? btw, yaya, u forget p'teaw....lol!

thanks @bubba, @ yayakugimiya, @vimalee, @lu, @fyi, @mrs chum, @neezy, @key @tippy @spyNY @ m9 @tsusaka @lovely k @sasha and etc, for all updates, comments and informations!!! :thanks:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yay! Welcome back Luloveyaya!!! Hope you are doing well! Btw, I love that picture of Nadech & JM. Nadech look so Narak! ❤❤❤
Good Morning everyone! happy Friday!
Thanks Cookiie for the translation. I love how they always mention each other. Super adorable!
Thanks Bubba! Love it but we know what's real. Haha

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Charlenem said:
@cookiies, thanks for ur translation....so lovely yaya, ok, float ur brother in japan sea and to see if he could find a way back to thailand ok? btw, yaya, u forget p'teaw....lol!
Not only did she forget Taew, but she forget the rest of the crew as well lol 

m9saeteurn1 said:
Thanks Cookiie for the translation. I love how they always mention each other. Super adorable!

agree it's super adorable