[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@MrsChum  : :thanks:  for answering on behalf of me and Pat totally look Nang'rai here. w/ red lips and stone face.hehehehe :wink: @Neezy
@Lovely_k : the pict was so lovely and beautiful + handsome for NADECH !!! :thumbsup: 
@Vimalee : frustrated comments ...well . it's ok we can skip :rolleyes1:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
I agree @neezy like someone needs to give that fan a chill pill like relax its one day and I bet yaya didn't promise but said she would and you know what she's an actress she's there to do a job not on vacation. Those fans need to realize that her rest is more important then just posting on IG. GRRR that makes me mad how people like that think they are justified for posting just a long rant on her IG not a True Fan at all. True fans are loving and understanding not petty and disrespectful. Ok enough of that ......

lol I love it when they film together because it seems like the film crew our yadechers. With all the pics coming out today hehe

see they are eating next to each other how cute  :crush:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, I agree with you Lovely_K! The film crew, makeup artists, behind the scene people are totally shipping Yadech! Man, such a lucky job to work with Yadech!!! I want to be hired as a crew member and be around them 24/7!

Thanks again Huanzhu for sharing information with us!!! :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Lol so i just got the joke. Yaya wanted to put nadech on the krakong? Is she implying nadechs bad luck?haha lol

hi Mey

i dont think so. :secret: i'm sure the opposite..... yaya is obviously joking here...truth is she is  falling for nadech  :heart: she said it  jokingly because her goal was originally not to fall for anyone but to concentrate on her studies and her career but unfortunately nadech is irresistible yaya's luck in love :cheer: yadech are destined to be real life lovers wether they like it or not :cheer: :cheer:sorry if i'm thinking too much just saying the 99.9% possibility :worthy:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@neezy good idea Lol Well next time Im in Thailand Ill try and see if there is a job just for a week maybe to be there coffee girl I totally wouldn't mind hehe.

Here is some more pics to enjoy Ladies :)

Lol I find it funny that two of the crew members took the exact same pic but one was more of a zoom out shot
@pjongrak posted the 1st one and @peeda36 posted this :)

dahlala

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Wow.......Nadech is so handsome and Yaya is so pretty!!!

cr: as tagged

They look so perfect! gosh, I love how they fit their characters so well. Thank you everyone for posting pictures! I love going on here and seeing all your comments and updates :) I will try to be more active!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! Thats riduculos of that person to go physco and rant & tag yaya. She needa calm down & take a chill pill.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
So many pictures, thanks Lovely_k , Bubba and other ladies for updates

Some more new pictures

I LOVE THIS PIC SO MUCH :heart: :heart: :heart:

Is Jettmaker account Kim's bf ??? :gungirl:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
m9: we posted same picture today ^^

Oh, I heard about their break up rumors but did not pay attention much.

Is there anyone talking bad about Yaya now ? if yes, I am not interested in knowing the details. just ignore then ka.

Better spending time for our couple pictures :X

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes! I agree. I don't wanna know either. I am happy hearing just all finning & Jin stories ;) glad to have you back na. You've been gone too long. Still in Thailand?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Still ka. I just moved to new room, and waiting more than a week to get internet package, busy with works as well. Everything is ok now. I will stay here at least until March next year. If you guys have plan to visit Bkk, tell me na ^^

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics M9 and Lovely_K! Lovely, if you'll be the coffee girl, just make sure you don't put salt in Nadech's coffee like Yaya did. Lol.

LuLoveYaya, it's too bad you're leaving in March. I won't be able to go to Thailand until August, so we won't be able to meet. It's also sad because maybe you'll be leaving around the same time Rising Sun might air. There might be a lot of promotional events during that time.

I couldn't fall asleep so I've been watching TNNKK and ohhhh how my heart is breaking for Nee! Everytime I watch the part of her birthday, I would cry! Talk about having the worst birthday ever. Dear goodness, I've watched this part so many times and my heart still hurts, Yadech are such good actors. Hopefully I won't have such a hard time seeing them pair with other people (I don't think I will). I think I'm only emotional for Nee's character, not for Yaya herself. Lol. Rising Sun need to hurry up and air because I miss seeing Yadech on screen!

PS - I'm with you girls. I don't care to hear about Yaya's negative news. It's a waste of time because no matter what, it won't make me change how I feel about our girl.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Neezy: Should I change my plan, haha ? aw, I left home almost 2 years now and my mom wants me back to settle down ... my life :gungirl: :rolleyes1:  haha

They will air this lakorn in April , right ? I almost forgot that. I joined RFTD thread but not focusing on lakorn, only about actors and actresses, so bad , haha

Like one of our ladies said we all can meet on their wedding date :pervie: and hang out together to celebrate our own victory hahaha. Crazy but I felt that I knew you ladies already without even knowing your real names yet.

Let's keep in touch and who knows, we will meet each other someday outside Thailand ^^ This world is so small :kiss3:

I love this below silly girl so much ^^

cr; as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
these two look so fishy if they are both signing for an autograph they dont need to be so close to breath the same air :heart: we can see table is so wide and empty.......what else i can think of....ehem ehem ehem :heart:  :heart: ok thanks for the hint :toast:  :kiss:

@luloveyaya welcome back sweetie i've plans to go to bkk but not next yr.how i wish to meet you and let us scream together during yadech's wedding day.i hope i'm still young by  that time :woot2:  :woot2:

@Mey me i'd rather choose to be yadech's personal assistant wherein i can go to their house anytime and i will know all of their personal matters hahaha :woot: including their secret romance :secret:  :secret:  :dance1:  :pervie:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
YayaKugimiya:  YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, nothing is impossible ka, let's scream first and set up meeting plan together ka, haha.

Aww lovely lovely :X

IG: urassayas
"I'm a candyaholic "

When was this? anyone knows?  I think it is not new picture today ^^

IG: maew_makeup
"Make up for @urassayas naruk mak mak ka..."