[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba cookiies 4 translation !
if one was da only 1 invited 2a close friends housewarming he/she is really special, means alot...we know ure nadechs girl yaya !
shes doing Lai Kratong wif her man im more than happy ! in da most subtle way she wears her heart on her sleeve, u perform this auspicious deed as a couple ?
hi charlenem ty, ure doing great job !
missu2 soso !

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
Is Loi Kratong similar to what Saichon & Nangfah did??
it actually is, since there is people that believes that by doing that all the negatives things will go away with the kratong 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all,

can anyone tell me what did yadech talk about? thanks in advance!!! i know it has been a long time, but i always want to know what they actually talked about, i think it was about his missed goal and he found some excuse which made yaya laugh? i like the way yaya looked at him and laughed at him :pervie: .... and her pechai just couldnt stop eating..... :shock2:

http://youtu.be/yHeTvucDDow

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
@luloveyaya that cover of Nadech is HOT! Thank you for sharing!
@Cookiies thanks for the summary from Dao Krajai! Love the little boats!

Soo many comments to like and people to thank! Thanks everyone!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@cookiies, thanks for sharing the clip and translation na.  It's so nice that Yadech will Loy Krathong together hehe.
Yep,  Loy Krathong is  the time to pay respects to the Goddess of Water.  People make wishes and gently place the krathong on the water so it
 can float away. It is believed that the kratong carried away bad luck.

Here's the picture of Saichon and NangFah Loy Krathong....sure miss GRGR.

cr:as tagged

Wow....Nadech and yaya spend almost everyday and special occasions
together such as Birthday celebration, Mother's day, Loy Krathong and
etc.....That's is so sweet!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Charlenem said:
dear all,

can anyone tell me what did yadech talk about? thanks in advance!!! i know it has been a long time, but i always want to know what they actually talked about, i think it was about his missed goal and he found some excuse which made yaya laugh? i like the way yaya looked at him and laughed at him :pervie: .... and her pechai just couldnt stop eating..... :shock2:

http://youtu.be/yHeTvucDDow

Yaya:   There was the loudest scream not because a person making a goal, but there was a person just missed a goal.

Nadech:   That was an acting krub Yaya.   It's like to entertain the audience and to give them happiness.

Yaya:   If you made a goal,  was it  an acting too?

Nadech:   If I made a goal then my acting was a failure.

LOL Nadech is so funny!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@yk, you're welcome my dear.  I know right and glad that you're so excited that you triple posted hahaha.
@lu, yay..... you're back!!!  Welcome back my dear, sure miss you mak mak  and thanks for the pictures.  Yaya is beautiful and the boys are handsome!!

Yaya is so cute when the reporter teased her about their couple pictures.......

cr:NY home at pantip

**  Asked "Yaya" Urassaya that are there a lot of couple pictures of you two at Nadech's house?  
Yaya reluctantly answered that because they're a presenter together for many products, so it's
normal to have a lot of their pictures together........Oh really.

@bubba 

so this is confirming that nadech's new house is full of yadech pictures and yaya is making an excuse due to her collaboration with nadech in cfs and events ahem :heart:  :tease:  ahem :heart:  :tease:  ahem :heart: :tease:  .omg who wants to join me in :cloud9:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
cookiies said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIrHxSOvNmE

Dao Krajai were asking the dara's girls where they would do the lai kratong this year
and yaya said that it will be in Japan and that it would probably be a Japanse style of kratong.. 
And when dao krajao ask who they would do it with yaya said: ao P'nadech lai pai kap kratong (which means that she will be doing it with P'nadech and she will make him float away with the kratong lol (vimalee or bubba help me with this part, since my english is bad).. And then she included mario's name and said that they both could float away with the kratong.

thanks cookiies

and she really did use mario's name to trick us :dance3:  :woot2:  :woot2:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Hi my dear ladies!!! How are u? Hope u guys still be safe and doing well :dance1: I recently got some troubles with my works, everything hasn't finished yet :( I felt so tired and exhauted this week. And the only thing can make me feel better is Yadech's pics, clips, information that u guys brought here. i love reading all ur cmts. Btw, i have a ques, how many "like" we have a day? I just "like" some of ur replies and got this line: "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" and all i can do is say "thank" :numchuck:
:thanks: all of u for ur dedication for this thread na ka!!! :heart:
i want to share with u a touching story behind this pic abt our lovely guy, i'm not sure if someone shared or not :D

There is a fan account from  a Thai person told  when she came across  Nadech at Narita Airport.
 “At Narita Airport , at 5pm on 14th Nov, Mrs.Butsaraphon with her  two kids and her mother  were on the way back home after their  travel.  She got difficulties when taking her luggage coz she was carrying her kid. She was so confused and didn’t know how to do, then suddenly there was a voice spoke:  "Let me help you!" Butsaraphon was carrying her child so she didn’t mind whose voice was, then immediately agreed to be helped . After the luggage was placed on cart, she turned her head to say thank to that person. Then she was so surprised and delighted to know that the helper was  the popular actor Nadech Kugimiya. She did say thanks and asked to take a picture with him to commemorate "
Cre: NYclub_pantip
The more i know abt Nadech and Yaya, the bigger my love for them is!!! They really deserve with our love, right?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9, it is about Yaya and it is not good at all.  

Have to take care the family first.  I will be back to translate later unless someone can do it first.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

@ vimalee, not to worry about the translation. Family come first na.
@ tsukasa, I did a rough web translation, not sure if it has something to do with her "Missing in action" yesterday.

Not sure someone posted this. Kisses from yaya's dad. So sweet.

http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws.com/934c85604df311e3a04a1256bed9da93_101.mp4

Cr: jettmaker

Can't help but to paint a picture of yadech with their kid together with mil

credit as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the updates and comments! Thanks Bubba, Cookiies, MrsChum, Naya, M9 and Meo for sharing with us!

Yaya's dad looks like he's still not used to the fans and reporters. I wonder if he FULLY grasp the concept on just how popular his daughter is?!! Lol. When asked about Yaya's work and who Nadech is awhile back, it seems like he's not aware on just how famous they truly are but I'm sure he must see Yaya's commercials and billboards everywhere! Lol. He seems down-to-earth, I'm glad that he's like that.

Anyway, thanks Bubba for translating what Nadech and Yaya said. Nadech is so funny. He always answer questions with witty comments! I love that about him! Handsome, charming and witty.....dangerous qualities in a man! What a lady killer! Hahaha. Love his answer on why he missed the goal!

Meo, thanks for sharing the fan account! Nadech truly is a gentleman! I always believe in the saying "You should NOT judge a person based on what he does to others in public, but judge him based on what he does when no one is looking." Meaning, some people act nice in front of others, but alone...they're really not like that. Nadech, when no one is looking, is STILL THE SAME PERSON. He is genuinely nice and remains the same person whether there are a million people around or if it's just him by himself. One of the many reasons why I love him and Yaya!

I agree with Tsukasa, this mystery person seems to be up to no good on purpose. Why change your username if not guilty for something?