[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Boon Bann is like house warming right? We do that too when we buy a house and want the house to be bless. To have the spirit of the house protect us and have us live peacefully in the house.

yer same thing.. but there other instances where some people do it annually do a boon for their houses. not exactly sure which one at nadechs house is tho. Now we are all waiting for mae keaw to post family pics up .... have we ever seen a pic of yaya and nadechs dad in the same pic yet ? (i mean ever??)

btw is a buddhist / religious day in thailand today i see alot of it on IG today ?  

p yayee was there too if anyone can post the pic up ... 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Everyone!!!

Oh wow Thanx to all the girls!!! with the fast uploading. So Fin and Jin for Sure so BIG BIG THANX TO @MC and @Vim. You girls totally rock!!!!

@Vim, My dear you are so great at sharing that story about what happened earlier that fashion show day!!! teehee I love it when you come by because you always have so many things to JIN and FIN about!!! Love ya girl.

@bubba You too You are so great :) gosh you gotta stick around more often.

@cookies: Thank you thank you, never tire from your translations. Awesome Awesome!!!

Btw THE REST OF YOU GIRLS ARE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE NA KA!!! I APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVELY POSTS NA FROM PICS, TO VIDEOS, TO COMMENTS, TO JUST SAYING HI :) Don't be disheartened if I didn't do a personal mention. That doesn't mean I don't want to it just means I'm about to pass out and dream about Thor for the time being. LOVED THOR 2 BTW SO GOOD. LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! TAKE CARE I WILL VISIT SOON 

OKAY BACK TO OUR COUPLE WHAT CAN I SAY PERFECT!!! LIKE THEY ALWAYS SAY ONCE A MERIT COUPLE ALWAYS A MERIT COUPLE HEHE. LOVE LOVE THESE TWO THEY NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME HOW MUCH THESE TWO CAN MAKE ME SMILE LIKE AN IDIOT!!!

This is my favourite pic. lol but I wish I can see where his right arm is hehe  :crush:  :spin:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
hahahaha, they do meet each other everyday....hmmm, except lakorn, they not just choose to work together but also choose to do merits together in their private life. i m not thai, i dont know what does it mean for siblings who do so many merits together constantly.....for praying to be blessed as siblings next life again :pervie: ?

i feel it looks more like a family ceremony within inviting the family friends and elders, i m happy that yaya was there. @Mrs Chum, yes, nadech's friends r never free when they have to show up through photos to be with them, but their friends r always free when they eat in resteraunt, when they hang out for holidays.....just without photos, so their friends r quite shy.... :pervie:  i guess, :bhehe: lol!

i dont see mae pla in any photos, so she was not there?

another send off photo from mae keaw

cr keaw jung

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm mc vimalee bubba lovely charlenem ! u all posted v fin pics, i love all of them esp pic of yadech sending da monk off ! really feeling yadech r exclusive, only yaya was invited 2 this special merit nadech has many friends im sure but its all good, bf always wanting gf there n gf performing her role excellently ! i heart it !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
My question is where is Nadech friends?? Why only Yaya free?? Something fishy :scratchhead2: :whistle: :coverlaf:

MrsChum

isnt it obvious these two are gfbf :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

their circle of friends might want to attend but they decline purposely just to give yadech their private moments without them (delusional mode :dance2: )except for the elders who played an important role to cover them :woot:  :secret: i'm sure yaya will make an excuse by using mae kaew that she was invited by her not by nadech :dance3: this is such a family affair that only close relatives and friends and a special someone are invited :cheer:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Good morning! My workweek is starting off great thanks to everyone's comments but also waking up to this wonderful couple. I noticed in one of the pics there are cakes, and candles on it. Was is mae keaw's birthday?

What's up with this like quota? I tried to like everyone's comment and post and it said I hit my quota for the day. I just woke up! Even if you don't see my like, know that I love everything Yadech!

Hope to see more. Yaya has been pretty quiet. :-/ I didn't see her mom either. Yaya, did you sleep over? Or did your Pe'chai take you home?

Thanks everyone, have a wonderful Monday/Tuesday/ :)

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
MrsChum

isnt it obvious these two are gfbf :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

their circle of friends might want to attend but they decline purposely just to give yadech their private moments without them (delusional mode :dance2: )except for the elders who played an important role to cover them :woot:  :secret: i'm sure yaya will make an excuse by using mae kaew that she was invited by her not by nadech :dance3: this is such a family affair that only close relatives and friends and a special someone are invited :cheer:
Hi mrs. chum! These two are really dating or else she wouldnt bother or waste her time to go merit with nadech if theres nothin goin on. Anyways do other nang'ek do merits with their pra'ek? that often?

So where is yaya's mom? shes usually present. maybe her mom really trust nadech and his family thats why she let her daughter go alone. That means more points for nadech! lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Aww, they did another merit together? At Nadech's house? There's gotta be something going on between them right? I do not see any other daras doing merits together as much as our lovely Yadech. Thank You everyone for sharing!

This is super cute ahaha

Cr: As Tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone who has wished me well regarding my family issue! I appreciate all the love and support! My dad has been sick for awhile and he’s slowly getting worse. I’m afraid if I go to Thailand, I would regret leaving him. Anyway, like some of you said, Thailand will always be there. August 2014 is not that far away! I will continue to su su ka!

An93lik, I’m going to Thailand the beginning of August next year and will be staying for about 3 weeks! If Yadech has any event (or even if they don’t), it would be great to meet up with you for a day! Is it your first time going there? It’ll be my first time visiting Thailand/Cambodia. Anyway, I read that you and Tsukasa are from the east coast?!! So am I! Well, I’m more towards the mid-west. Lol.  Anyway, yessss Tsukasa...I am Cambodian! And like you guys, I would not mind driving to New York City at all if I know Yadech are going to be there!

Anyway, thanks everyone for sharing! Sorry I can’t personally thank you all but 9 pages is a lot to catch up on and I have been super busy!!! With the holidays coming up, work has been crazy. And school is almost over so I have tons of final exams to study for. Then on top of that, like I said, my dad has been sick. I probably can’t contribute much the next few weeks but I will try to catch up every night ka! Again, thanks everyone!

***OFF TOPIC: I’ve been reading up on the Amnesty Bill in Thailand (I keep seeing Thai flags on everyone’s IG). Su su everyone in Thailand! I read articles about what’s going on and I agree with the majority. The bill should be voted NO and should be rejected!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I love how Yaya is doing merit with Nadech and his family! She's super close to his family and it makes me so happy. :yes: :heart:  I wonder if she ever met his real mom? Also, I wonder if Yaya has ever seen Nadech's room (with Mae Keaw probably being the tour guide). Haha. Well, Mae Keaw doesn't seem too strict so maybe she allows them to have their private moments together while she was setting up for the event??? I mean Mae Pla isn't there to prevent it so who knows?! Ohhh how much I'm wishing for this to be true! Lol. :thumbsup: :bhehe:  Anyway, I can't wait for Nadech to be ready to move into his own house next door! I know it probably won't be until he's married, but I hope it's sooner! He can hang up that RTFD painting he won and invite Yaya and "hang out"....ahem ahem. Lol. :kiss3:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Sasha said:
hello everyone,

it's been a long time since i commented in this thread. i miss u all and i can see i need to catch up  a lot. u girls did amazing job to keep this thread alive with many updates and translation. it's good to know that while i was away the filming of RFTD has progressed. 

i love the bts RFTD sweet scene... love how it turns nadech's ear red! lol... cant help but notice in the interview after shooting the sweet scenes yadech seems to avert their eyes from each other... they still feel shy and awkward after shooting sweet/bed scene together no matter how many times they did it and no doubt their chemistry on screen ~ in DJA, GRGR, TNNKK and now RFTD. prolly these 2 havent done much in private lol! :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe: 

i super love the RFTD teaser mv charlene. but it is very short one. nevertheless i like the background song, its a korean song i reckon. does anyone know the title of this song?

i also saw the short clips of nadech calling after Yaya. it is so sweet of him to worry so much abt his nong. i'd feel flattered if i were yaya  :bhehe: 
 @Sasha the song is called "Love is" from the Heirs by 
Park Jang Hyeon & Park Hyeon Gyu soundtrack: http://youtu.be/U8_M3uNmMRg
I love most of the songs on the soundtrack. Especially this one:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
take good care nee ! sorry about ur dad. my v best wishes 2 him, 2u in preparation of ur exams ! here 2 cheer, support, tlc u whenever u need ! HAK

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sasha

vimalee tq for sharing the fan acc... u made me smile. i'm touched reading this fan acc just how yaya's presence could change nadech's mood for the day. he is really besotted with his nong sao. :crush:  :crush:  :crush: 

i've went thru all ur post and i heart your amazing effort... i cant thank you girls much ~ lovely_k, huanzhu, vimalee, tsukasa, paul4r, charlene, neezy, nett, keylargo, yk, queenyeon, meo, mrschum, m9 and everyone else i'm sorry if i left out ur name.

i dont hv anything much to share with u girls. but u girls deserve a big hug and bouquet of flowers each  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  hope u hv a truly enjoyable Monday!

hi sasha uve been away n imu, hope ure well ! ty 4 ur kind words, v sweet n nice 2 receive ur thanks ! just visiting this page is good 2 share, feel da love ! hope 2cu when time permits, tc sasha, hak !