[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Interview after Yaya Pantene event..... The interview start of right away with the merit at Nadech house. The reporter didn't waste no time. They want to know as much as us Yadecher :coverlaf: And of course all of you ladies guess it right what Yaya will say. Not exactly but very similar .

http://youtu.be/nM5Vq4vWSzk

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nM5Vq4vWSzk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnM5Vq4vWSzk

ByLookPeeLookNong2

Thanx @MC for sharing video :)

So here is the translation for everyone to enjoy btw I pretty much just translated Yaya's parts but for the parts I can here the reporters questions I did add it: 

So reporters asked her about the merit at Nadech's house. Yaya said: Yes they did merit at his house, Her mom helped Ma Kaew prepare the food for this type of occasion. For something like this she is happy to help and this is something that is a very good thing to do. It was in Bangkok, Their new house, It was his families house.(next sentence didn't understand). You know whenever Ma Kaew plans something like this or My mom will plan it your going to see me and Nadech there. Ma Kaew is really committed into making merit, so when my mom goes I will have to go. we are free whenever there is something Ma kaew plans to go. We really are free. I only brought flowers, I don't go there to hang out because its too far. Reporter asked how come other stars didn't go. She said that they were busy. Also someone asked if there was a lot of pictures at Nadech's house. Loved her reaction, she said that she doesn't know but there probably is because they are co-presenters(lays,yumyum,....) His friends didn't go? She said He did invite them but she thinks they didn't get up early enough. You woke up in time..... She said that its because my mom woke me up and invited me to go. She said that before meeting Nadech and his mom she never got the chance to do merits this much and so its a good thing and she's happy to make merit. They asked if she had talked to Nadech about the rumours of her calling him a lot. She says that really she doesn't call him that much but also she isn't the type of person to call anyone else either. So does he call you a lot. She said no that the group, is a group where they don't really call each other due to everyone is hard to reach... Do you sometimes talk about what your responses in interviews are. She said when the occasion calls for it. Not sure on the next part. The reporters at this point said that Lately they have been seen together alot people assume that they are together. She says that now they have gotten a lot closer and she said to put it basically like this she is a person that has a lot of friends and whenever me and him meet a lot he is the type of person who is easy to talk to and Nadech has a lot of friends. So is it like guys don't dare to flirt/pursue you because they afraid. She said truthfully no one is or has flirted/pursued me. She said that.. let there be someone to dare flirt with me. The reason why guys don't dare to flirt with you is it because they know that your Nadech's girl. She said said .... lol that whoever dares to flirt with me then go ahead.(loved that response because I love her sassy side) lol the end part wasn't really important just about her presenter duties. :)

Anways feel free add or correct anyone lol I rushed sharing this translation. So any of you ladies have a chance to add your part. Thank you so much hehe.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oyyyy Nadech will not like that "go ahead & flirt with me if you dare" haha you know some ppl are hard headed & will attempt. Lol thank you for translating Lovely_K.
Hehe Nadech is so funny in the video. Always looking out for her.

Thank You Ausa for your beautiful MV. Love it!

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
Thanx @MC for sharing video :)

http://youtu.be/nM5Vq4vWSzk

So here is the translation for everyone to enjoy btw I pretty much just translated Yaya's parts but for the parts I can here the reporters questions I did add it: 

So reporters asked her about the merit at Nadech's house. Yaya said: Yes they did merit at his house, Her mom helped Ma Kaew prepare the food for this type of occasion. For something like this she is happy to help and this is something that is a very good thing to do. It was in Bangkok, Their new house, It was his families house.(next sentence didn't understand). You know whenever Ma Kaew plans something like this or My mom will plan it your going to see me and Nadech there. Ma Kaew is really committed into making merit, so when my mom goes I will have to go. we are free whenever there is something Ma kaew plans to go. We really are free. I only brought flowers, I don't go there to hang out because its too far. Reporter asked how come other stars didn't go. She said that they were busy. Also someone asked if there was a lot of pictures at Nadech's house. Loved her reaction, she said that she doesn't know but there probably is because they are co-presenters(lays,yumyum,....) His friends didn't go? She said He did invite them but she thinks they didn't get up early enough. You woke up in time..... She said that its because my mom woke me up and invited me to go. She said that before meeting Nadech and his mom she never got the chance to do merits this much and so its a good thing and she's happy to make merit. They asked if she had talked to Nadech about the rumours of her calling him a lot. She says that really she doesn't call him that much but also she isn't the type of person to call anyone else either. So does he call you a lot. She said no that the group, is a group where they don't really call each other due to everyone is hard to reach... Do you sometimes talk about what your responses in interviews are. She said when the occasion calls for it. Not sure on the next part. The reporters at this point said that Lately they have been seen together alot people assume that they are together. She says that now they have gotten a lot closer and she said to put it basically like this she is a person that has a lot of friends and whenever me and him meet a lot he is the type of person who is easy to talk to and Nadech has a lot of friends. So is it like guys don't dare to flirt/pursue you because they afraid. She said truthfully no one is or has flirted/pursued me. She said that.. let there be someone to dare flirt with me. The reason why guys don't dare to flirt with you is it because they know that your Nadech's girl. She said said .... lol that whoever dares to flirt with me then go ahead.(loved that response because I love her sassy side) lol the end part wasn't really important just about her presenter duties. :)

Anways feel free add or correct anyone lol I rushed sharing this translation. So any of you ladies have a chance to add your part. Thank you so much hehe.
Lovely_k, Thank you for doing a wonderful job translating.  Yaya said that she brought fruits not flowers.  They are similar in sound (dokmai vs Phomla mai) so you might hear incorrectly.  Thank you again :).

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
 oh i will delet my translation since I just saw that lovely_K translated it ^^
Thanks lovely for the translation :D 

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Oyyyy Nadech will not like that "go ahead & flirt with me if you dare" haha you know some ppl are hard headed & will attempt. Lol thank you for translating Lovely_K.
Hehe Nadech is so funny in the video. Always looking out for her.

Thank You Ausa for your beautiful MV. Love it!
Thank you @Lovely_k!!! Love the pictures and translation! 

@m9saeteurn Nadech won't be mad because Yaya is directing it to him. He flirts with her all the time with the teasing. Teasing is usually done my guys when they like a girl. :). I can believe that they are best friends and that their friendship only grows with every passing day. I think when you are best friends and work together soo much it's only natural for one, or both to develop a crush on the other without admitting it. It takes a lot of courage to act on a crush, especially when there's soo much to loose. In this case I think they value their friendship too much to risk a romantic relationship. Because if the relationship doesn't work out, can they still be friends and work together. I think especially since Weir's thing with Pancake didn't work out. Weir probably advised Nadech as well. I'm glad I can follow them. :) Thanks all!

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Wow girls

Thanks for all the pics,comments,vidéos and translation

Miss You girls so much.

@neezy hope your father is well

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely for the translation. Wonder when Nadech turn will they have the same answer. Too bad Yaya was the first to get ask, don't know if we will get to hear Nadech answer unless he have an event before going to Japan.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5XS7nk-P38I
Not sure if someone have posted this video already, this is longer then those 15sec from IG videos. 
It's really cute to see that Nadech keeps calling ''Ya... Ya'' such a lovely boy 

Here is Yaya's new pantene CF 
I love this one, Yaya is really beautiful in here. And love the ending part ''It's amazing'' ^^
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=580256952029069

Back to Yaya's interview 

''Whoever dares to flirt with me, just go ahead''

Love that answer from her

There is so many parts that I like from the interview for example when the reporters ask Yaya if his new house got pictures of her in it, and yaya had her high pitch voice and said I don't know... I don't know... not sure.. and the reporters jump in and said there most be some in there. And Yaya said yes, there is some pictures from our products that we are presenter of. (I swear if the reporters didn't say ''there must be some'' Yaya would have had said no lol).  And I especially love the part when the reporters said: you might have to separate from nadech so the boy might come and Yaya was like It' s more of who dares to come and flirt lol.. 

nadech's reaction to this interview
how could you say that Yaya? haha jk 

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
@cookiies that last gif is hilarious. I kinda hope some other dudes try to flirt with Yaya. That might push Nadech over the edge and force him into action. I like my man possessive and :censor: . ;-) Like Kim Tan and Cha Eun- Sang. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Again,  :thanks: so much my lovely for another quick translation...!!!
Yaya said she has very few friends so it is normal for her to be close to Nadech because they have worked together a lot, and Nadech is an easy going person and he is close with many people. 

Yaya seemed to be more relax at this interview.  I think she knew reporters would ask her about merit at Nadech's house so she came prepared.  

@cookiies, I agreed with your comments and I also like the part where the reporters asked Yaya, " Can you announce right now that you are not Nadech's girlfriend. " and Yaya answered, " Ewww, whoever dare to court her, please do. "  So she didn't deny it.
Okay, Nadech.  Yaya has announced on the national tv that she has opened the door for whoever dare to court her.   Go right ahead by boy...!!!   :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
tsukasa - I agree about what you said but somehow, I can also picture Nadech shly asking Yaya to be his girl sometime during Tnnkk. LoL I am just imagining. What ever status they are, I am just happy to be able to see this 2 together all the time.
Cookiies - I love the gif. haha So cute!
Yes, Nadech! You better make the move before someone else comes along and sweep her off her feet MR.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@yayakugimiya, we r soulmates....lol! we always have the same thoughts...

@lovelyk and @cookiies, thank u so much for translation. i m so so so happy to have u here to help us!!!!

and i just want to express three points

1. yaya said they have a lot of friends, but i remember she said they both didnt have many friends, just a few, in the interview after lays event 1 or 2 months ago if u gals remember it

2. yaya said the other stars or friends were busy, but i saw kim, mintc and margie were hang out together at kim's home and they took photo to @yaya, just missed only her....so i guess, these three girls were free at least...lol!

3. yaya said anyone can chase her or flirt with her if they dare.....yes, anyone can, but she only choose nadech, no, chose already..lmao!

cr mae keaw

good night photo from nadech's mom.....

and here i want to share some photos from kim and mintc

cr kim
House party! @margie_rasri @mint_chalida waiting for u... @urassayas

and then she posted a nother photo

she wrote 
3 dancer สาวพร้อมมม!!! Night night our followers!!!
, which means yaya didnt make it to go. if she was there, kim would post the photo with her.

cr mintc

yadech said they went out together often because they met their groupe often, they both mentioned kim and mark, made it sounds like they only eat tgether because of kim and mark were there.

cr kim 5 days ago

mintc was in Taiwan for her lakorn shooting, boy was in trouble of his sexual scandal  laterly, and our yadech....maybe worked  and ate together alone :dance2: ? i dont mean that they have to be there with their groupe always, since the group members will always post their photos when they meet, and as nadech said they met so often and as yaya said they ate together so often with their group, but why not so often posts about it :pervie: :pervie: ? i only saw yaya was with the girls several times lately.....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again bubba for translating that beautiful comment for us.  What surprised me was that it came from a guy too so Yadech must have made a great impression on him and for him to share his thought.
I also wanted to add a few favorite comments about the picture below:

"Okay, who is the owner of this house?.....Is it Yaya or Mae Kaew?.....because usually the owner of the house should send/see the guests off. "

" The duty of sending the monk off with Nadech.....if, is not his girlfriend.....cannot do it, okay? "

" I NO LONGER HAVE ANY QUESTIONS....JUST FIN. "

" This is one picture that has so much meaning more than a thousand spoken words.    What is more important was the owner of this picture and the persons in the picture itself.....very clear. "

" The real life of Nadech and Yaya is more interesting than any lakorns on air right now.....I cannot guess or decide what is their real relationship.....are they just sibling or are they going be the real life partners in the future?   The more you look at them the more you want to follow them.   All the merits these two have done together.....may they have a beautiful future together.....love, love this. "

bubba said:
Good morning everyone  and thank you so much for your wonderful sharings ja.
@Lovely, thanks for your kinds words.  Life is so busy lately but I'll try to stop by more often na ja.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:          super love this picture           :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: as tagged

One of the highlight comments made by a gentleman.

"This is a very beautiful picture.   The heaven sent them here to be a couple (match made in heaven).  I've seen some
ppl sitting and talking to the monk without taking off their shoes or some ppl might use their shoes as the cushions for
their knees.   But,  look at Yaya-Nadech, their knees touch the ground.   I remembered an interview with the reporter asked
if Nadech believed in the fortune teller.   Nadech replied that he believed in his mom krub.......This is a beautiful thing that
parents help to embedded since childhood.   We must obey/respect the parents, then we shall meet good ppl or thing in life
just like Nadech got to meet Yaya."

Yep, so proud of Yadech!!!   They're indeed a couple made in heaven.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @vimalee for translating the comments.

after reading these comments, i remember there was a news about yadech bought a house next to nadech's home in earlier this yr.....if she acted as a house owner in thai's mind to send off the master with nadech, so maybe the news is true that new house belongs to her and nadech :scratchhead2: ??? plus, mae pla helped mae keaw to prepare the food and plan it..... :pervie:pls!!! someone stop me!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I have the same thought of one of the comment too. Only those that are family or the owner of the merit will send the monk off but yadech do it a couple look like they are engage or it's their house.

Thank all for the translation!! You ladies always here for us to feed us with all the jin and fin news :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm dearest lovely 4a v long trans i appreciate it vm ! despite her claim no1 has courted her its coz da 1 who has captured her heart is her 1 n only nadech !