[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mae Keaw posted this picture on her IG and said this was a nice/warm picture where people touch the arm of the person ahead of them to receive the blessing.  She also said her camera full frame can only capture this much (meaning only Nadech and Yaya), lol.   She wished everybody good night and sweet dream.  

Of course, everybody went to bed with very sweet dream after seeing this picture.   Mae Keaw sure knows how to spoil Yadech fans.  I have to give it to her though for being the die-hard Yadech shipper here.

Some cute comments regarding this picture:

" This is it!....the only person who dare to court Yaya. "

" Okay, reporters.  Now that you have seen this picture, you don't have to ask if they are boyfriend/girlfriend.   The answer is in this picture....yes, they are together. "

" Aha, Mae Keaw just gave out another hint. "

credit:  keaw_jung IG

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
tsukasa said:
I wonder if the fruit basket is the fruit Yaya brought the?

From keaw_jung.
it can be, cause she mention in her interview that she did give them a fruit basket 
not sure if it's the one in the pic, it might be a different one. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Simply beautiful...!!!

credit NY Home at Pantip FB
Thank Vimalee for the cute fans comment and this lovely pic :) Just like what Saichon said " an angle fall from the sky into the sea" but this nangfah fall from the sky into Nadech life. Match made in heaven, no one suit more than this two :heart: :heart:

Ilovelola2

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone,
Thank you for all the updates, info and translations that have been posted.  I drop by often but never have anything much to share/contribute but very thankful to all of you.  Everyone here is so generous.  BTW, don't know if anyone has seen this another translation of Yaya's interview at her latest Pantene event.  I got this from SugarDaily.  Pretty much the same as what has been shared :wink:

Yaya Urassaya challenges any man that have guts, to come pursue her

Posted by Shampoo on Nov 12, 2013 in Celebrity News, Thai Entertainment | 0 comments        

Because there is always gossip of being so close to koo jin pra’ek “Nadech Kugimiya”, no men dare to come hit on her!  Making nang’ek “Yaya Urassaya” announce through the media at the opening of “Pantene Pro-V The Gift of Shine” to avoid the so call buzz. She says, “If any man dares to hit on me, then come,” making the reporters at this interview  wowed at her daring personality…

It looks like the image of you and Nadech are quite clear now,  that people think you are officially dating.

I think it’s due to us being closer than before. Put it simply, I am one
without friends, so it make me meet with Pe’Nadech a lot. He’s also
easy to talk to.

You’re so close to Pe’Nadech. Are there men who dare to come pursue you?

There is no man hitting on me at all. Honestly.

Do you have to distance yourself from Pe’Nadech so others can come pursue you?

I think I will wait for someone who dares enough to come (laugh).

Can you do it right now? You are ready to open your heart?

I am unhurried.

Can you announce it today that you are not Pe’Nadech’s girlfriend? They can come and court you.

Oui!! Whoever dares, then come (laugh).

Yaya further updates about the merit ceremony, her and her
mom joined with “Nadech Kugimiya’s” family at their new house to the
media… Before this, there were pictures of you doing merit at Nadech’s
new house. Can you tell us about it?

Coincidentally, my mom went to help Mae Kaew prepared food for the
Buddha. As for myself, I went to congratulate and went to receive merit
like usual (smile).

Where is his new house? Can you tell?

It’s in Bangkok. It’s his and his family’s house.

You two make so many merit together. Is it because you want to make a lot of merit?

Mae Kaew constantly do a lot of good deeds, so whenever there is one, if
my mom goes then I have to go. I am free every time Mae Kaew invites
(laugh).

Personally, did you get a chance to give him some housewarming gift?

None. I only brought fruit (laugh).

Does his house have a lot of your pictures?

(Laugh) I don’t know… but I think there is some pictures of our presenter work together.

Do you have a lot of opportunity to visit this house a lot?

Not at all. His house is far from mine.

You are the only celebrity guest that day, right?

Yes. Honestly, Pe’Nadech invited others too, but maybe they couldn’t wake up in time (smile).

CREDIT:  SugarDaily

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Thank Vimalee for the cute fans comment and this lovely pic :) Just like what Saichon said " an angle fall from the sky into the sea" but this nangfah fall from the sky into Nadech life. Match made in heaven, no one suit more than this two :heart: :heart:

totally absolutely agree wif u mc, only yadech ever :heart:

Reactions: fyi

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
love her dress so much...
thank u ladies for all u who has been posted yaya's picture...she as always is adorable...

Vimalee said:
Simply beautiful...!!!

credit NY Home at Pantip FB

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Hello ladies...it's been a long time since my last comment heheh...
can't come by as long as I want to but so far I tried to sneak in here as often as possible...

my shout out today is 

key, mrschum, vimalee, bubba, lovely, cookies, charlene, yk , neezy, cookies, pinky, m9, meo, tsukasa, soso, sasha, ausa, nett, huanzhu, bobby, paul, kashie and many more (I know I don't mention all your name here, since I'm forgetfull)

MISS U ALL LADIES mak maakkk na ka...HAK to u all !!!

NB : @neezy sorry to hear about your father, hope he will be better soon na ka

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Hey you guys ...!!!! I'm not really often make any comment here but I'm a big fan of yadech n I follow every news of them... I just wanna know that what is the different between the forum here n spicy forum ? are they talk about yadech the same in here? N the news? Are they the same? Thanks

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
fyi said:
Hello ladies...it's been a long time since my last comment heheh...
can't come by as long as I want to but so far I tried to sneak in here as often as possible...

my shout out today is 

key, mrschum, vimalee, bubba, lovely, cookies, charlene, yk , neezy, cookies, pinky, m9, meo, tsukasa, soso, sasha, ausa, nett, huanzhu, bobby, paul, kashie and many more (I know I don't mention all your name here, since I'm forgetfull)

MISS U ALL LADIES mak maakkk na ka...HAK to u all !!!

NB : @neezy sorry to hear about your father, hope he will be better soon na ka

fyi ure an absolute sweetheart, imu lots2, ur sense of humor n just u ! just reading ur shout out i hv a VBS, ty fyi ! always happy 2hv u around n commenting coz ur cmns r funny n laughter is da best medicine ! HAK me2u

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
fuzzi said:
Hey you guys ...!!!! I'm not really often make any comment here but I'm a big fan of yadech n I follow every news of them... I just wanna know that what is the different between the forum here n spicy forum ? are they talk about yadech the same in here? N the news? Are they the same? Thanks

hi fuzzi

asianfuse yadech forum is very much different in spicy you can discover it by reading the posts in spicy about yadech and compare it to here btw welcome to the thread about YADECH and MARIO for their RS lakorn.feel at home people here are sweet and friendly just like yadech :heart:

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:

hi fuzzi

asianfuse yadech forum is very much different in spicy you can discover it by reading the posts in spicy about yadech and compare it to here btw welcome to the thread about YADECH and MARIO for their RS lakorn.feel at home people here are sweet and friendly just like yadech :heart:
thanks ... I asked because I can't get to read in spicy that is why... N just wonder ... But I think even I can't read there but I prefer here ... Because there are lots of yadech lovely fan to follow here

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
fuzzi said:
thanks ... I asked because I can't get to read in spicy that is why... N just wonder ... But I think even I can't read there but I prefer here ... Because there are lots of yadech lovely fan to follow here

@fuzzi

actually i'd rather want you to know by yourself how on dreadful the comments of people in spicy about yadech.ok since you cant read it just stay here and dont waste your time in reading the yadech bashers forum here are sweet people whole loves yadech whole heartedly.