[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
thanks @vimalee for translating the comments.

after reading these comments, i remember there was a news about yadech bought a house next to nadech's home in earlier this yr.....if she acted as a house owner in thai's mind to send off the master with nadech, so maybe the news is true that new house belongs to her and nadech :scratchhead2: ??? plus, mae pla helped mae keaw to prepare the food and plan it..... :pervie:pls!!! someone stop me!!!

hahaha :loool:  :loool:  :loool: Charlenem 

how can somebody stop you when you guess it right :clap: you see yaya said herself when mae kew invited mae pla she is always have the time to come with her mom....she just cant say directly that whenever her bf needs her presence in times of any important occasions she is always availble :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

one thing i'm very sure in this world that it is impossible for two opposite sex beautiful poeple can remain best friends forever without any romantic development in the end and yadech is a good example for this :heart:

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:

@fuzzi

actually i'd rather want you to know by yourself how on dreadful the comments of people in spicy about yadech.ok since you cant read it just stay here and dont waste your time in reading the yadech bashers forum here are sweet people whole loves yadech whole heartedly.
yes here there are lots of lovely people n sweet... I'm always happy to see every news about yadech... I also show the many sweet photos of them from here to mom... Mom just loves them n she said they are very nice of them n she said they should get married together can't believe that my mom think the same as me n everyone here

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:

@fuzzi

actually i'd rather want you to know by yourself how on dreadful the comments of people in spicy about yadech.ok since you cant read it just stay here and dont waste your time in reading the yadech bashers forum here are sweet people whole loves yadech whole heartedly.
yes here there are lots of lovely people n sweet... I'm always happy to see every news about yadech... I also show the many sweet photos of them from here to mom... Mom just loves them n she said they are very nice of them n she said they should get married together can't believe that my mom think the same as me n everyone here

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Good morning East Coasters! I love waking up to all your comments!

@fyi miss you too!

Do you want Nadech to feed you some green mango? Cause I love green mangos!

Sorry it's soo big, from my iPad bt I'm sure you don't mind seeing his big smile! Thanks Mae Kaew's IG!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
tsukasa said:
Good morning East Coasters! I love waking up to all your comments!

@fyi miss you too!

Do you want Nadech to feed you some green mango? Cause I love green mangos!

Sorry it's soo big, from my iPad bt I'm sure you don't mind seeing his big smile! Thanks Mae Kaew's IG!
Me love green mango too esp the baby one like Nadech is eating.

@tsukasa,
See you can post pic now. Congrats ja :heart:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
@MrsChum, it's thanks to you. I didn't want to but I felt I need to do my share since you all post wonderful pics and videos :)

MrsChum said:
Me love green mango too esp the baby one like Nadech is eating.

@tsukasa,
See you can post pic now. Congrats ja :heart:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
I love Nadech singing! I debated posting this video because I'm sure it's been posted before. I thought other newbies like me haven't seen it. I love, love, him singing เพื่อเธอตลอดไป, Pur ta laud pai!

Thank you LovelyYadech for sharing and providing the English lyrics.

Does anyone know the story behind Nadech singing it? Does he love it, or his mom? I don't have to ask who he's singing it for. :) I see him sing it a lot. Such a romantic.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
tsukasa said:
I love Nadech singing! I debated posting this video because I'm sure it's been posted before. I thought other newbies like me haven't seen it. I love, love, him singing เพื่อเธอตลอดไป, Pur ta laud pai!

Thank you LovelyYadech for sharing and providing the English lyrics.

[media]http://youtu.be/bf9G9Ra6seI[/media]

Does anyone know the story behind Nadech singing it? Does he love it, or his mom? I don't have to ask who he's singing it for. :) I see him sing it a lot. Such a romantic.
That's one of Nadech fav song. He always sing that during the filing of grgr.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:

hi fuzzi

asianfuse yadech forum is very much different in spicy you can discover it by reading the posts in spicy about yadech and compare it to here btw welcome to the thread about YADECH and MARIO for their RS lakorn.feel at home people here are sweet and friendly just like yadech :heart:
Hi yk ure right! tats bcoz we love yadech vvm n love our fellow yadechers!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
HI Ladies,

So I have some news there is a picture circulating or trying to circulate through IG with Yaya holding hands with someone. I Don't know if it's someone trying to ruin her wholesome image and her relationship with Nadech. Please have a strong heart. Now It looks as if Its a very old picture because 

A) I assume she is in a mall
B.) I believe it is her and theres like no fans around her
C) She is so famous now that she just can't walk around in public like that
D) She obviously is dating Nadech

So IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE DETAILS TO THIS PIC PLEASE SHARE SO US GIRLS CAN WORRY LESS

UPDATE*****:  OK SO THIS PIC IS OLD. IT IS OF YAYA'S OLDER WORK. IN THE PICTURE SHE IS WORKING ITS NOT NOT NOT A REAL MOMENT. PHEW PHEW. WELL I KNEW IT WAS OLD BUT DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS ACTUALLY OR NOT

HERE IS A LINK TO THE PICTURE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE IT: I DO NOT WANT TO POST PIC BECAUSE IF ITS NOT REAL IM NOT GONNA SHARE. 

http://web.stagram.com/p/588289958885350664_443539758

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@tsukasa   as mrs chum said, he liked to sing it during the period of filming grgr while he played some instrument, and the fans assumed this song was for yaya coz he sang it to her on the set....lol!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
HI Ladies,

So I have some news there is a picture circulating or trying to circulate through IG with Yaya holding hands with someone. I Don't know if it's someone trying to ruin her wholesome image and her relationship with Nadech. Please have a strong heart. Now It looks as if Its a very old picture because 

B) I believe it is her and theres like no fans around her

So IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE DETAILS TO THIS PIC PLEASE SHARE SO US GIRLS CAN WORRY LESS

@lovely k,  it was a rehearsal b4 an event or a fashionshow several yrs ago. and there was another photo that yaya kissed a boy at the event, i dont remember if it was the same boy. :wink: take it easy, it was just for job. and yaya was very young, she just entred the industry in that time... :pervie: she hasnt met nadech yet.

plus, this boy is an actor in ch3 now if i m right and yaya took a photo with him at ch3 ceremony too. i wish i could find that photo.....but i could not now.so it is nothing, yaya never has had a bf...nooo, she hasnt had a bf until she met nadech....hahahaha!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
HI Ladies,

B.) I believe it is her and theres like no fans around her

Not cus I'm a fan of Yaya but I don't think it's Yaya. It look like photoshop. Why all of sudden pic cone out?? Hater!!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@Char thanx for the new info YAHHH back to FIN. UGH I hate how people can just try to stir things up like that. Expecially since they knew how people like me would get so upset because ONLY YADECH CAN FILL MY HEART 

AGAIN BIG THANX @CHAR YOU SAVED MY DAY HEHE I WOULD HAVE GONE CRAZY FOR SURE  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Thanks @Charlenem for the explanation. Yaya is soo young in that picture. I didn't think it was her until you said it. Thai stars like to keep a wholesome image. I wish they'ed just be honest. No one cares so long as your not a slut or manwhore. I'm not delusional enough to think these celeb remain virgins. Boy is just a recent example. Look at the celebs in the US, no one cares. Except their parents :). Yaya is more western IMO that's why she's open to doing real kisses. I think they try too hard to be proper, leading to too much sexual frustration and then they make mistakes. Although I do think Nadech is a gentleman. I think the big Hias tell their stars to protect their image so they can make more money. They don't care about the stars, they just want money, and when they're done milking you they move on to the next. My rant for the morning.

@paul4nr nadech admitted he had a gf before, in HS I believe. Don't know about Yaya. I'm not surprise if she did because she seems open for people to court her. I think since they both entered the entertainment industry pretty young it's hard to date.

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
omo this is so SHOCKING !!!  :no:  :eyetwitch: ... I RANGED for a moment when  i saw it , then later i read the comments and i was relief it was old .. and beside it is true she was still young... and she haven't met the love of her life that time :yes: (and not it is our oppa nadech) .. i believe it is not a bad thing to see her have an old crushes or fling with someone .. it is very normal ! :yes:   .... im just curious ... can someone upload the pic of yaya kissing that guy :))  :shutup: ....
BESIDES past is past !!! what matters most is she is hhhmmm seeing/ dating nadech  :heart:  :secret:.. KEEP LOVING YADECH  :wink: .. thanks guys for everything ! <3