[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - Thanks for all the hot photos of Nadech! After 3 years, he still manages to give us different looks every time! Anyway, I just burned my sister a copy of DJA and GRGR because she wanted a copy of her own! Lol. I can probably send you a copy but it probably won't be for awhile....maybe not until Christmas break. I still have to finish burning TNNKK and I only have about 30 dvd-cds left. Once I purchase some more dvd-cds, and when I have time, I can send them to you if you just want? The quality of the vids aren't the best because Youtube screen and tv screen aren't the same, but it doesn't bother me.

Anyway, I wish I can send everyone a copy of Yadech's lakorns but unfortunately that will very, very, veryyyyy time consuming! Lol. M9, since you asked me first, I can make it an exception. I just consider it my "Christmas deed" of the year. Lol. If you want, just message me your address.

By the way, I can neverrrr get sick of watching Yadech's underwater kiss scene! @0:32 I wonder if that's how Yaya got a swollen lip in RFTD??? Lol.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Neezy - That would be awesome! Just give me a price & I will pay for it. :) Also, if you need blank cd's I can send you some too. I didn' realize it'll need more than 1 disc to burn all the lakorns. I was just thinking all will fit on 1 but as you can see I've never tried doing it myself haha. I'll message you my addy! Thanks a bunch! I will wait as long as I need to. Take your time! I'll just be happy with my own personal copy and not worry about it being removed.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - It's okay, it's free of charge. I'm doing this because I know we all are Yadech's fans, if I can make someone's Christmas a little better....I don't mind. I'm not in it for the money. Lol.  Anyway, yeah, DJA took around 11 discs, and GRGR took 21 discs (because the dvds I got from Walmart only allows 180 minutes per disc). I'm assuming TNNKK will take about 25 discs. You don't have to send me the discs. Most likely, I will purchase some more on my own anyway so you're good. But like I said, you probably won't get them until Christmas because it does take about 30-45 mins to burn each disc.

Anyway, again, sorry everyone. I don't mean to be unfair or anything it's just M9 asked me first and this is my Thanksgiving/Christmas gift to her. :xmas: I apologize. Believe me, I would love for ALL of us to have a copy of their lakorns and if I can make it happen, I would....but it's impossible for me to do so.  :shrug:  Again, I'm sorry guys. Anyway, even though I have a copy of their English subs, I'm considering ordering their real dvds also, just because I really really want to support them. :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
M9 - It's okay, it's free of charge. I'm doing this because I know we all are Yadech's fans, if I can make someone's Christmas a little better....I don't mind. I'm not in it for the money. Lol.  Anyway, yeah, DJA took around 11 discs, and GRGR took 21 discs (because the dvds I got from Walmart only allows 180 minutes per disc). I'm assuming TNNKK will take about 25 discs. You don't have to send me the discs. Most likely, I will purchase some more on my own anyway so you're good. But like I said, you probably won't get them until Christmas because it does take about 30-45 mins to burn each disc.

Anyway, again, sorry everyone. I don't mean to be unfair or anything it's just M9 asked me first and this is my Thanksgiving/Christmas gift to her. :xmas:
Ahhhh, I should of ask for one instead of asking how to download.... Hehe j/k! That's very nice of you to do that for m9, Nee. It probably will be the best for M9, right??

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, I know, I'm sorry MrsChum. If anything I can send you a flashdrive full of Yadech's videos. It's not the actual dvds, but at least you'll have them where it's safe in case your computer breaks down? Unless you already have a flashdrive (USB drive) that has some space? If so, you can send it over to me and I'll send it right back, filled with Yadech's vids.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG, that will be so time consuming. That's a lot of discs. Sorry!!! I had no idea. I am really thankful Neezy! Yes,, it'll be a fabulous gift!!! My very own eng sub copies!! Thank you!!! Wish I was computer savvy
Lol MrsChum.what have I started lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Neezy would the flash drive be easier for you? Do you just save it on there & I can just pop it in my tablet & play it? Bkos if it's like that I can just mail you a flash drive?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
It's up to you M9. I mean that would be A LOT easier for me. But if you still really want the dvds, I can do that too since I already told you I would.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Haha, Nee and M9 don't be sorry ja! I have my own share of gift from some Yadecher too, so I know how it feel. I'm just thankful to know that us Yadecher can work together and able to help each other's. Yadech bring all of us together and it's amaze me how most of us can get along and click very well with each other even before we didn't even know one exists. Love all Yadecher here.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Before I discover Yadech, I'm just a working wife and mom. My life was busy enough already. When I have time I will watch Thai lakorn that I rent or buy from the Asian video store. But after discovering Yadech, I can say I'm more into hitech stuff and I've learn a lots from all the Yadecher. Most of you are very young and could be my daughter age too but we don't see the age different here. We treat each other equally and there's lots of respect here. So I'm happy to know of Yadech and everyone here.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Neezy- to save you time & money I'll send you the flash drive instead. I'll be happy with that too. I am just thankful you are willing to do either or. Is it just a regular flash drive? How many should I mail? Can you message me your addy?
MrsChum- I couldn't agree more! Love all of my Yadechers here! Everyone is just so sweet. One BIG happy family!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Haha, Nee and M9 don't be sorry ja! I have my own share of gift from some Yadecher too, so I know how it feel. I'm just thankful to know that us Yadecher can work together and able to help each other's. Yadech bring all of us together and it's amaze me how most of us can get along and click very well with each other even before we didn't even know one exists. Love all Yadecher here.

I feel the exact same way! I feel like everyone on here is very genuine (no creepers, lol). I really don't do much as far as sharing photos and videos so this is like my way of giving back. Anyway, I have to get ready for work now. Looking foward to some more updates! Have a good day ladies!

M9 - It's just a regular flashdrive that has to be at least 16 GB (that's how big mine is and it's almost full). Anyway, I just sent you my address! Looking forward to receiving your mail!

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Before I discover Yadech, I'm just a working wife and mom. My life was busy enough already. When I have time I will watch Thai lakorn that I rent or buy from the Asian video store. But after discovering Yadech, I can say I'm more into hitech stuff and I've learn a lots from all the Yadecher. Most of you are very young and could be my daughter age too but we don't see the age different here. We treat each other equally and there's lots of respect here. So I'm happy to know of Yadech and everyone here.
@MrsChum me too. That's why I was soo upset. It look me a long time to d/l everything. Sometimes one file at a time. Now I have to do it all over. It wasn't even an old laptop. I was ignoring my husband and lil girl to get my Yadech fix. I'm an addict!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum,

What a beautiful article from Khun Ja, the producer of RFTD.   I will try to translate it later when I have the time unless someone can do it first.    Thank you to whoever can translate it soon because I really want all Yadech fans to read this wonderful piece.    Some Yadech fans even shed tears because they said that was exactly how they feel about Yadech and they want people to know their feelings.  

I feel so very proud and touched after reading this article.  If you already loved Yadech, you will love them more.  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  tears of joy...!!!
MrsChum said:
Sorry to bother if anyone have time can someone translate this. Mayb the important....thank you!!
I think it's about RS. Got it from Komchadluek.
There's pic but can't upload pic from phone.
วันอังคารที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน 2556
ขบขีดเขียน:'Sup'Tar ในดวงใจ'

นับไปนับมาหญิงยศทำงานเป็นผู้จัดละครมาเกือบจะสิบปีแล้วค่ะ เวลามีนักข่าวมาสัมภาษณ์ว่า รู้สึกยังไงที่เป็นผู้จัดหน้าใหม่ ก็ต้องเตือนความจำกันไปว่า ไม่ค่อยใหม่แล้วมั้งคะ

ตลอดเวลาที่ทำงานมา โจทย์ที่ได้รับบ่อยที่สุดก็คือ การปั้นนักแสดงรุ่นใหม่ให้แก่ช่อง ไม่ว่าจะใหม่เอี่ยมแกะกล่องหรือมีผลงานจากที่อื่นมาบ้างแล้วแต่เพิ่งมาร่วมงานกับเราเป็นครั้งแรก นึกย้อนกลับไปก็มี พิตต้า ณ พัทลุง, "กุ๊บกิ๊บ" สุมณทิพย์, "มิ้น" ณัฐวรา, "เดี่ยว" สุริยน จนมาถึงเซต สี่หัวใจแห่งขุนเขา "หมาก" ปริญ, "คิม" คิมเบอร์ลี่ ยาวมาถึง สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นน้อง "พรีม" รมิตา, "เจมส์" จิรายุ, เจมส์ มาร์ ที่ตอนนี้เรียกว่าดังทะลุจุดเดือดไปกันหมดแล้ว เวลาใครมาถามว่า การปั้นนักแสดงหน้าใหม่ให้แจ้งเกิดนั้นยากไหม หญิงยศตอบไปเสมอว่า ปั้นให้ดังไม่ยาก อยู่ให้ยาวนั้นยากกว่า อยู่ให้ยืดอย่างสุขสบายนั้นยากที่สุด เพราะได้เห็นมามากค่ะ ตั้งแต่สมัยคุณแม่ที่ปั้นนักแสดงมามากมาย ปั้นมาสิบ ใช้ได้จริงๆ ไม่ถึงครึ่ง

อยู่แล้วดีมีบ้าง ขึ้นวูบเดียวแล้วดิ่งลงมีมาก การเข้ามาแล้วโด่งดังต้องอาศัยดวงบวกฝีมือ แต่การจะอยู่เพื่อยึดเป็นอาชีพให้ยืนยาวต้องใช้ฝีมือล้วนๆ บวกกับวินัยที่เคร่งครัด หลายคนเข้ามาตอนแรกเป็นเด็กน้อยธรรมดาๆ แต่พอหน้าแตะกับสปอตไลท์ หูได้ยินเสียงแซ่ซ้องสรรเสริญ ปรบมือเยินยอ เท้าก็ชักจะลอยขึ้นไม่ติดพื้นเอาเสียแล้ว เงินที่ไหลพรูเข้ามาแทนที่จะเก็บออมไว้ใช้ก็กลายสภาพเป็นของฟุ่มเฟือย

ชื่อเสียงนะคะ ถ้าเราไม่ตั้งสติอยู่กับมันดีๆ มันจะพัดพาเราไปในทิศทางที่ปัดเป๋ไปได้ง่ายๆ ทีเดียว โดยเฉพาะการประกวดต่างๆ ที่ผุดขึ้นมาทุกวี่ทุกวัน คนดังเพียงชั่วข้ามคืน พลิกชีวิตจากหน้าหลังมือด้านๆ ให้กลายเป็นมือที่ใส่แหวนเพชรเม็ดเป้งไปได้ในพริบตา งานจ้างงานทุ่มวิ่งพุ่งเข้าใส่ จัดเวลาตารางชีวิตกันไม่หวาดไม่ไหว

มีอยู่สองทางให้เลือกค่ะว่า คุณจะคิดว่านี่คือช่วงเวลาโกยเถิดโยม แล้วหลับหูหลับตารับงานรับเงิน คนไหนจ้างแพงกว่าไปหาคนนั้น รับ รับ รับ กินให้อิ่มจนท้องแตกตาย หรืออีกทางคือรับเอาช่วงเวลานี้มาเป็นการสร้างรากฐานที่มั่นคงให้ชีวิต รับงานที่ดีต่อเราและต่อยอดความฝัน ไม่เอาเม็ดเงินเป็นตัวตั้ง แต่เลือกงานที่จะส่งเราให้ไปต่อได้ในอนาคต รู้จักอดออม ไม่หลงละเลิงไปกับบรรดาพายุหมุนที่ไม่รู้ว่าจะพาเราไปทิ้งลงตรงไหน

ช่วงนี้หญิงยศมีซุปตาร์ในดวงใจอยู่สองสามคนค่ะ อาจเป็นคนที่เคยกล่าวถึงมาแล้วแต่ขอกล่าวถึงซ้ำด้วยความชื่นชมและอาจด้วยความสนิทสนมเพราะได้ทำงานร่วมกันอยู่ในช่วงนี้ แต่ต้องยอมรับว่าเวลาได้เจอคนเหล่านี้แล้วจะเกิดความเอ็นดูและอยากส่งเสริม เพราะต่อให้ชื่อเสียงพุ่งเข้าชนพวกเขาเป็นพายุแรงแค่ไหน แต่แก่นแท้ข้างในของพวกเขากลับไม่สั่นคลอน ยังคงเป็นเหมือนวันแรกที่เดินเข้ามาในวงการอย่างไม่มีผิดเพี้ยน

คนที่หญิงยศจะพูดถึงก็คือคู่จิ้นคู่ขวัญที่เรียกว่าเป็นที่สุดของประเทศไทยในยุคสมัยนี้ คงเป็นใครไปไม่ได้นอกจาก ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า (เอ้า กรี๊ดดดดดดดดด)

หญิงยศเห็นณเดชน์ตั้งแต่วันแรกที่ใส่ชุดนักเรียนนั่งรถทัวร์เข้ามาถ่ายละครในกรุงเทพฯ จากเด็กผู้ชายตัวน้อยๆ ที่ชอบกินส้มตำปลาร้าเป็นชีวิตจิตใจ เวลาถ่ายละครเสร็จชอบนุ่งผ้าขาวม้าเดินไปมา กลายมาเป็นซูเปอร์สตาร์เบอร์ต้นเบอร์ใหญ่ของประเทศไทย แต่สิ่งหนึ่งที่ไม่เคยเปลี่ยนไปเลยของณเดชน์คือ แววตา ทุกวันนี้ที่ถ่ายละครอยู่ด้วยกัน หญิงยศยังเห็นแววตาใสซื่อ จริงใจคู่เดิมที่เวลาคุยกับใครเขาจะไม่เคยหลบตา แต่จะมองจ้องเป๋งแป๋วอยู่เสมอ เพราะเด็กคนนี้ไม่มีอะไรปิดบัง กินง่ายอยู่ง่ายเข้าได้กับทุกคน น่ารักเสมอต้นเสมอปลาย และไม่เคยมีมาดของซูเปอร์สตาร์มาเบ่งใส่ให้ใครต้องอึดอัด เมื่อใครต้องการความช่วยเหลือณเดชน์จะพุ่งถึงตัวคนแรก

ส่วนน้องญาญ่าก็เช่นเดียวกัน ญาญ่าเป็นเด็กผู้หญิงที่น่ารัก อ่อนน้อมถ่อมตน ไม่ติดยี่ห้อ ไม่พะรุงพะรังไปด้วยสินค้าแบรนด์เนม ตรงกันข้ามน้องกลับเป็นเด็กที่สงบเงียบเรียบร้อย ตั้งใจเรียน ตั้งใจทำงาน ไม่เรื่องมาก ไม่หน้าหงิกงอ ไม่เคยปริปากบ่นไม่ว่าจะเหนื่อยแสนเหนื่อยแค่ไหน

ทั้งหมดทั้งสิ้นนี้หญิงยศขอยกยอดความดีให้คุณแม่ของน้องทั้งสองคนคือ แม่แก้ว และ แม่ปลา ที่คอยอบรมสั่งสอนดูแลน้องทั้งสองคนอย่างใกล้ชิด และไม่ยกยอลูกตัวเองให้ดูเหนือใคร ตรงกันข้ามหญิงยศได้ยินคุณแม่ทั้งสองชมลูกๆ น้อยมาก เต็มที่ก็เล่าเรื่องด้วยความเอ็นดู ยิ่งแม่ปลาของญาญ่ายิ่งแล้วใหญ่ คุมเข้มน้องเสมอ ทันทีที่แม่ปลาส่งสายตาปราม ญาญ่าจะม้วนหางตัวพับตัวอ่อนลงไปทันที แต่ถึงสองคุณแม่ไม่ชื่นชม คนอื่นทั้งประเทศที่เห็นและได้รู้จักน้องทั้งสองก็พร้อมจะเอ่ยคำนิยมอยู่เสมออยู่แล้ว

หญิงยศเองเวลาได้ยินข่าวว่าจะมีใครมาเขย่าบัลลังก์ของเจ้าตัวเล็กสองคนนี้แล้วก็ได้แต่แอบขำ ขอพูดตรงนี้เลยว่า เด็กสองนี้มีอนาคตสดใสอีกไกลอย่างแน่นอน ไม่ต้องดูดวงประกอบ เพราะดูพฤติกรรมนั้นแม่นยำกว่าเยอะ วันนี้เลยขอยืมชื่อหนังสือของแม่แก้วมาเป็นชื่อคอลัมน์ซะเลย ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า ซุป'ตาร์ในดวงใจของเจ้!!!!

(หมายเหตุ 'Sup'Tar ในดวงใจ' : คอลัมน์ ขบคิดขีดเขียน โดย... หญิงยศ)
คนอ่าน 2,683 คน

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@MrsChum,

What a beautiful article from Khun Ja, the producer of RFTD.   I will try to translate it later when I have the time unless someone can do it first.    Thank you to whoever can translate it soon because I really want all Yadech fans to read this wonderful piece.    Some Yadech fans even shed tears because they said that was exactly how they feel about Yadech and they want people to know their feelings.  

I feel so very proud and touched after reading this article.  If you already loved Yadech, you will love them more.  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  tears of joy...!!!
I'm already touch just for that lil info you mention. Now I can't wait for the translation. Thank you na :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@MrsChum,

waiting with patient for the translation

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:

@Mrs Chum, i like what u said.i dont know why i feel so touché by it :bhehe: :wink: . i can feel ur love towards yadech and this thread, thank u so much to always support everyone here and always bring us updated photos, infos and clips!! :thanks:
i m so happy to be here to meet all of u, and also being happy to chat with everyone about our beloved yadech... :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Neezy - Thank You. I think I may have a few of those at home already. Bf bought a few a while back. I would have him do it for me, but our old computer is so sloowww. Very slow just to turn on. haha

@MrsChum - Aww! Yadech has done a lot to us. I for one was never really into lakorns. Actually, I was very annoyed at my mother for watching it ALL the time. NOW, I completely understand why! Lmao
But I've never followed anyone work before. Yadech are my very first & I love it. They have definitely drawn me in.

I am excited to read the translation of the article! Anything said about the two is always so pleasant to read.

Charlenem - Thank You for the video. I LOVE Nadech@Pantip for taking their time to sub these for us.