[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
hsdsfan said:
Your welcome everyone   :) I just wanted to help out and be as thorough as possible. Since I shared insights on Yadech's works, I thought it'd be appropriate to share some thoughts on Yaya from different people in the industry too. I'm someone who likes reading interviews and sometimes I'd translate them into English for future reference. Hope you all don't mind. I'm sharing this because I find that most of these people say similar things about Yaya. 

Preem Ranida:
She would like to tell us about her 3 favorite actresses. The last person on the list is a senior actress who isn’t too far away in age from her and whom she adores very much. It’s to the point where that person came and liked a picture on Preem’s Intstagram and she screamed in excitement for 3-7 days. Her personal manager (Ploy) told this to us while Preem herself was shy and just nodded in agreement. She reveals that “I like P’Yaya Urassaya very much ka. She’s very cute. I don’t just like her for that reason only because with that reasoning, everyone in the industry is nice. But P’Yaya is someone with a lot of tolerance. It’s obvious that she truly loves her job.  I look at her and think to myself, she is someone who sees the value in the things that she does. She's also very talented, versatile and charming.”
Source: Manager

Patricia Good:
“As for me, I have my own idols as well. They are Chompoo Araya and Yaya Urassaya. Both are very successful people. Their acting is really good and they have the ability to get along with everyone. With P’Yaya, at first she couldn’t really speak Thai fluently. However, she practiced and persevered until she’s able to be here today which shows she’s extremely talented. I must work hard like her. Yaya also has a good image and understands the importance of self image”.
Source: Manager

Nok Chatchai:
“Would like to borrow this picture from P’Somrak. Nong is very skilled. She causes us to fully believe in her performance. In the status of a viewer, I would like to compliment her more than this but I’m not brave ei ei. ” (This is a caption that P’Nok wrote along with the picture that he uploaded of Yaya from Maya Tawan)

“I picked Yaya for this role not because of her popularity. There are many actresses in Channel 3 who are more popular and experienced but why didn’t I choose someone else, it’s because of one reason. In my viewpoint, Yaya is an actress with development. She has the ability to get this role and is fully suitable and things really turned out that way. Even though she never had previous experiences with action lakorns, she’s very calm and mature so she’s well matched with this character. Yaya is born to be an actress. I’d say I’m lucky to have worked with her.
Source: KomChadLuek

Mam Thithama
I am very proud seeing Yaya portraying Dao Reung. She has exceeded my expectations of her. I can’t believe that Yaya is such a tough and
strong girl. The more she acts, the more she transforms herself into a little boy. I was concerned that after this lakorn, Yaya might not be a nang aek again (laughs). In this lakorn, the viewers will be able to see two angles of Yaya, from the prettiest and the ugliest. Even I am astonished and amazed at her performance. Yaya is an actress that can act everything that is asked of her and is never scared or not willing to do something. She always puts 100% and her best efforts into everything. I am very pleased.  
Source: Premium Magazine

Paajaew:
“Regarding Yaya, Firstly, I have to mention that nang aeks are like second priority to me (laughs). I would take less care of them compared to praeks. However, in this lakorn, I take good care of Yaya. I feel like I have my first daughter. She’s very cute, hard working and proper. She respects us elders, has good spirit and good discipline and because of those reasons, we (Paajaew & P’Mam) love her. In the underwater kiss scene, initially we were going to use camera angle but it was difficult so we had to do a real kiss. Yaya didn’t refute at all”.
Source: Premium Magazine

“She is definitely a nang aek and a versatile actress who can do anything whether it be drama, comedy, cutesy and if she trained, she'd be able to do
action as well. She’s like Mew Lalita who can play anything given. She didn't intend to be an actress but with the help from her mom and her good preparations, she's able to do a lot such as horse riding. She is very similar to Mew in her days. Yaya was born to be a nang aek."
*I forgot the source but fans from pantip shared this a while back

Weir Sukollawat:
“I have watched Yaya’s lakorns before and she is talented. She is someone who tries to improve herself all the time. The most important quality of Yaya is that she is someone who really respects and appreciates those who have guided her. This attribute will help her stay in this industry for a long time, I guarantee.”
Source: Oops Magazine 

-- It's cute how so many younger actresses view Yaya as their idol. There are many other actresses in Yaya's generation such as Taew, Kim, Margie, Chalida, Min, Davika.. .. yet it's her that people choose to admire and follow. I think that says a lot. It might have to do with the fact that many girls these days are half caste and don't speak Thai fluently so when they see someone who was once in the same situation but was able to become successful, they see that as motivation for them to achieve the same thing. She also seems to be a cult favorite amongst many producers in Channel 3. Even those who have criticized her before or never worked with her also acknowledge her good work ethics like King Somching, Noi Bussakorn, Nong Arunosha and Off Pongpat. 

@hsdsfan,  :thanks: so very much for sharing your thought about Yadech's works and for translating articles about Yaya.   Really appreciated your time and efforts.    Khob khoon mark mark na kha.
Please stop by more often.  We would love to have you here...!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
WOW! I can stare in these eyes all day. :crush: :heart:

Credit: Lemonademag IG

I had to do a side-by-side comparison! The bunny or the bear, who's cuter??? I think it's a tie.....they both win! Lol.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR RFTD TO AIR!!!

Credit as tagged.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9,  :welcome1: back.  Hope you had a wonderful time in Hawaii...!
@Meysaelee, glad to hear you got the power back on.   Take care and stay warm na.

@Key, thanks so much for sharing that beautiful MV - one of my favorites and I like all the songs in there:  "The Gift, Love Sick, and I Have to be With You"

Thanks everyone for sharing pictures, clips, comments, and translation!  

Like Neezy said, " I'm on :cloud9: right now and don't bother rescuing me! "

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, my Lovely, thanks so much for the translation and @ausa for sharing the article...!

Boy is so funny.  Of course, Nadech wouldn't let you pull his chest hair.   He reserves that for a very special person only. 

I have to agree with Chompoo.  Yaya has one of the most sincere smile.  The first thing I like about Yaya was her sincerity and everything else just fall into place.

Lovely_k said:
@ausa P chompoo and boy pakorn also mentioned yaya and nadech ... Can someone please kindly translate this .......

So Girls get ready to FIN AND JIN na ka!!!!! Please Enjoy this translation:

Chompoo and Boy interview with oops mag.

:heart: OOPS: Whose smile can melt your heart?
Chompoo: Yaya's smile can bright up the day because it came from her heart. It's the most sincere smile.
OOPS: If you can ask Yaya one question, what would it be?
Chompoo: I want to ask her if she really went to dinner date with Nadech? I didn't want to know ok Yaya but oops forced me to ask lol

OOPS: If you can switch body with someone who would that be?
Boy: Yaya because I want to be Nadech's leading lady. I want to pull Nadech's chest hair. I saw Yaya like to do it and I want to do it too. Nadech won't let me do it, he only let Yaya lol  :heart: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
AHA, Yaya is taking cooking class.   she knows her Pe Chai loves to eat... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Ummm, that seafood Spanish rice dish looks so Yummy... :yummy: :yummy: :drools:

credit:  Urassayas IG

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee. It was awesome & I am ready for another vacation lol
Neezy - I was asking myself that. Where's our Nadech?! He should also be included on the cover :/
Mey- stay safe & dry out there. Our nights are beginning to get chilly here too.
Love the article. I love how they always get teased. That just mean there something more between the two than just what they claim hehe
Thanks a bunch everyone for sharing!!!!

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Wow so many pics

Thanks lovely_k, ausa , vimalee and bubba for the translation and comments

Thanks @key for the vidéo

Thanks charlenem, neezy, hdsfan , m9,huanzu mrschum for the beautifuls pics, comments

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
nadech looks busy imagining things here like making love with mayumi hehehe :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: in order to act naturally during the WILLING SCENE and the R scene but actually they can act perfectly if yadech will be left alone in a bedroom with a locked door to familiarized their characters in RS and in real life :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
according to @bubba's translation, not sure if it is this song which nadech wants to sing to the girl he likes...

Just the two of us--- Bill Withers

the version with the lyric

http://youtu.be/P84tVftMyX4

i read that lyric...i have to admit that he is such a romantic guy :spin: ....hahaha, singing such a meaningful song to his girl, wawww :crush: ...

yaya said she wanted a romantic boyfriend, dont tell me that guy is not nadech :pervie: :pervie: ?!  kind-hearted, fun, feel happy to be around him and romantic....she portrayed an image which is exactly nadech... :bhehe: :bhehe: :crush: :crush: hey, young lady, everyone knows he is ur ideal man, so u can just say "nadech" loudly when other ppl ask again what type of guy u would like.
lyric

I see the crystal raindrops fall
And the beauty of it all is when the sun comes shining through
To make those rainbows in my mind when I think of you sometime
And I want to spend some time with you

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us

Just the two of us
Building castles in the sky
Just the two of us
You and I

We look for love, no time for tears
Wasted water's all that is and it don't make no flowers grow
Good things might come to those who wait, not for those who wait too late
We've got to go for all we know

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us

Just the two of us
Building them castles in the sky
Just the two of us
You and I

I hear the crystal raindrops fall on the window down the hall
And it becomes the morning dew
And, darling, when the morning comes and I see the morning sun
I want to be the one with you

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us

Just the two of us
Building big castles way on high
Just the two of us
You and I

Let's get it together, baby

ps: eminem and will smith both sang some song with the same title, but i dont think it is the song nadech wants to sing to his girlfriend but maybe could be the song he would sing to his baby later...lol!

hi Charlenem

i used to ignore this old song though i love it's lyrics and melody but because of yadech this song is becoming my new favorite song cant stop thinking yadech in maldives alone on a beach just the two of them while on their swim wear nadech will tease yaya's small boobs and yaya will pull nadech's chest hair :heart:  :heart:  :heart: