[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
meysaelee said:
Thanks bubba I have no power for 4 and half hours and rain too ..thanks everyone for translation about yadech
sorry 2hear tat meysaelee tough n inconvenient, hope weather peter out n ure dry, warm n comfortable now, tc !

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
they will be always bond together because they r :toast: NADECH and YAYA, YAYA and NADECH, they r INSEPERABLE!! they r LOBSTERS!!! :lolyup:
 LOBSTERS !!! [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] :lolyup: - this is so :thumbsup:  to describe them

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
they r always happy together....
cr urassayas

“We believe we can fly

cr meawsy คนอะไรสวยนะ#ไม่ใช่แมัวชี่นะคะน้องญ่าค่ะงามหลาย
naughty girl

cr as tagged
 finished their job

so maybe dinner together later? lol!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem said:
@vimalee, THANK U!! :flowers:  :flowers:  u always bring us the nice story and comments....can we say almost ppl in that industry r yadech shipper?lol!

@ausa, thanks to delivering us this news...i cant wait to watch this love scene...i want to see how her lips r swollen :pervie: ..

@bubba, thanks to confirm the translation for us!

@mrs chum @key @neezy @yayakugimiya thank u for ur comments and thoughts!! i m with u guys!

=========================================

i m so happy that they might have a hot love scene in rftd... :pervie: if u see what i mean...haha. i dont request much, if they can do one real kiss like the underwater scene in DJA :kiss3: , it is enough for me :bhehe: ...lol! and i dont hope they do real kiss in their seperated lakorn :lmao: ...i only want to see them lips lock, not with others.....pls, god, just let them kiss each other onscreen only :cry1: ...

@daai  hey dear,

take it easy :wink: , i dont think they would stop cooperation coz they r the no.1 koojin in thailand with very big demand :thumbsup: . CH3 is not that stupid to stop letting them to play together again, which would make fans unhappy :girlmad: . i was worried that they would stop working together for a while like 2/3yrs after tnnkk, but see, RFTD is coming :whistle: . there has some news said that they would pair up again in a series lakorn of 2015, so let us wait and see, :spin: ok? and there r many producers in the queue to order them, i m sure we will see them on screen after RS very soon again :clap: .

btw, i dont think they wont meet them even though they would not shoot the lakorn together later,  boyfriend and girlfriend will always find a way to meet up :coverlaf: ...lol! plus, they have some ads, events, photo shooting and merits together, and their fans hope to meet them always, they will never stop the connection between them. when they seperated to shooting their own lakorn last yr, they still met each other very often, and i guess the seperation made them more closer :scratchchin: .... besides, they meet in private life too, such as having dinner together, going to rock climbing, going to water park, play with the dog... :loool:

so ,daai, dont worry, they will be always bond together because they r :toast: NADECH and YAYA, YAYA and NADECH, they r INSEPERABLE!! they r LOBSTERS!!! :lolyup:
we have a great finnnnn day n charlenems wise beyond her years reminder 4 weak hearts like me, i do feel jealous 4 yaya wif nadechs twin lakorn, hehe charlenem we r possessive of yadech n 1 them 2 keep each other 4 themselves if at all possible, i've bookmark charlenems message here n reference whenever i feel uneasy esp when peeps try their darndest 2 pair yadech wif others, fuming mad i was n i hv my beloved yadechers who tlc n talked smart sense 2me ! my beautiful friends u know who ure ! nadechs recent hearts n flowers actions r proof of yadech growing love n enough 4me2 cheer support them endlessly ! thank u c, ure awesome wif so much positive vibes in ur note n yes yadech r each others lobster ! x

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Oh no, @meysaelee, sorry to hear that.  Hope you'll have power soon.  Take care and su su na.

@ausa,  I plan to translate it but you beat me to it hehe.  Thanks for sharing na.   The translation is correct ja.

The article said,
"Close your eyes and imagine how 'very hot' is the love scene in RFTD?   Day before, Nadech made nong Yaya's lips swollen!"

Wow!!!   Swollen lips....way to go Nadech!!   That's the way to say, "You are my woman!" :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Its a sign! so everytime we see yaya with swollen lips... means nadech kissed her lol  :thumbsup: 
Gosh please dont tease us anymore with these sweet stuff! Cant wait for RFTD no more :cry1: 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
paul4nr said:
Its a sign! so everytime we see yaya with swollen lips... means nadech kissed her lol  :thumbsup: 
Gosh please dont tease us anymore with these sweet stuff! Cant wait for RFTD no more :cry1: 

@paul, u r totally right :thumbup: :coverlaf: !!! i did see her lips were swollen sometimes, now i see why since u point it out :pervie: :pervie:

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Charlenem said:
@paul, u were totally right :thumbup: :coverlaf: !!! i did see her lips were swollen sometimes, now i see why since u point it out :pervie: :pervie:
lol lets be mindful about yaya's lips from now on  :pervie:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good Morning everyone!!

I would like to share this beautiful and touching MV of Yadech.  The song is so soothing and has beautiful melody and meaning .   I can feel their love for each other :heart: :heart: :heart: .
The title of the song is "Miracle of Love" , so appropriate for them. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a7aTGSmrgA&feature=youtu.be
cr:Loma Couple
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a7aTGSmrgA&feature=youtu.be

BTS of 2014 calendar.....

King and Queen Nadech-Yaya

cr:as tagged
Charlenem said:
they r always happy together....
cr urassayas

“We believe we can fly

Agree with you Charlenem and thanks for sharing na.         “We believe we can fly .....love would do that to you na Yaya!! :bhehe:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
I apologize in advance if someone already posted this video. Found this just now. Love TNNK and the OST! Someone (Juthamadd Thaweephon) made a video of this lovely couple:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm bubba its a v beautiful yadech mv, i love every clip loma couple selected n da song2 ! i feel lots of their love esp nadechs v tlc stare 2 his girl ! hope they're each others king-queen forever ! being goofy playful = happiness n laughter, i love their fly so fun n spot on, both r on same page wif da high fly ! ty bubba hv a great sunday, HAK !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i saw that on fb and tried to translate it in english by website but i dont get it...can anyone tells what it means?

เสนอตอน : วันนี้แม่ทิ้งหนู (เสียงงุ้งงิ้งของพี่ญ่า) 555555 วันนี้น้องกลับกะพี่สาวใจดีที่กองจ้าา เพราะคุณแม่ติดธุระมารับไม่ได้ น้องเลยฟ้องพี่ๆว่าโดนหม่ามี้ทิ้ง ฮ่าาๆๆๆๆๆ
cr as tagged

it is a fanmade mv of their show in 4+1 concert <my obsession>, i think some of us watched it b4 already...but i still hope to share it again with all of u, we r never tired of watching yadech, right?

cr kikiwonderland

http://youtu.be/knddf1xApcA

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh my!!! Does this mean they will really have a real kiss on set? Oh lord please please have it. They need to hurry with this i really cant wait any longer. I am having Yadech withdrawals :(

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
Thanks Charlenem for posting the pics! Uhhhh oh.....Nadech went from placing his hand behind Yaya's back to pretty much placing it around her waist! That is a major boyfriend zone!!!  :heart: :thumbsup:  Thanks Nadech for unofficially letting us know you are declaring Yaya as your girl! We totally support you ka! :coverlaf: :thumbup:

I can imagine Nadech denying it in an interview..."No krub, what happened was....it was so crowded and nong's waist is so small, my hand accidentally slipped.  What is that??? Oh, my ears were red? You see...it was a hot day. That's all krub." Lol. Pshhhhh, who are you fooling Nadech? We're your true fans. You would think after 4 years....we can take one look and know what you're thinking (just like your nong). Hahaha, jk.

Tsukasa - Maybe that's why Nadech placed his arm there, because he didn't want his nong too close to the guy behind her?!! Lol. By the way, :welcome1:

:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: hahaha hi Neezy we have the same thought :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Charlenem said:
i saw that on fb and tried to translate it in english by website but i dont get it...can anyone tells what it means?

เสนอตอน : วันนี้แม่ทิ้งหนู (เสียงงุ้งงิ้งของพี่ญ่า) 555555 วันนี้น้องกลับกะพี่สาวใจดีที่กองจ้าา เพราะคุณแม่ติดธุระมารับไม่ได้ น้องเลยฟ้องพี่ๆว่าโดนหม่ามี้ทิ้ง ฮ่าาๆๆๆๆๆ
cr as tagged

It just said that Yaya told fanclub that her mum ditched her today in like a childish kinda way. Her mum couldnt pick her up after filming cos her mum was busy and yaya had to leave with one of the production team. theres an IG video of this too. 

LOL where was p chai ????? .....he could at least waited for her and dropped her off (i think he finished before tho)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ausa said:

It just said that Yaya told fanclub that her mum ditched her today in like a childish kinda way. Her mum couldnt pick her up after filming cos her mum was busy and yaya had to leave with one of the production team. theres an IG video of this too. 

LOL where was p chai ????? .....he could at least waited for her and dropped her off (i think he finished before tho)
Thanks Ausa for the translation. I think Nadech drove his motorcycle to the set.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@ MC congrats to the group of nadech lovers in the US for BJ jeans tees pics i saw it on ig... u gals look AWESOME... i treasure my BJ and mistine shirts -- trying to avoid any stains cos im soo clumsy  

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww how Nadech did not go home and drop off his bike and than drive back to take her home? Lol
I saw the pictures as well. Congrats ladies!! Now, us ladies on AF needaget together :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
@ MC congrats to the group of nadech lovers in the US for BJ jeans tees pics i saw it on ig... u gals look AWESOME... i treasure my BJ and mistine shirts -- trying to avoid any stains cos im soo clumsy  
Thank you Ausa! I also treasure both my BJ and mistine tshirt too. Esp, the mistine tshirt......it's the one thing I wanted the most from yaya stuff cus it's Yaya drawing and it's for charity. It's a one of a kind tshirt!! I love it sooo much like I love my Yaya :heart: I have to thank my yadech fellow for making it possible for me to get those tshirt :heart: Yadech fans are the BEST!!

daai

sarNie Egg
hi!!!
i'm back...

sorry guys...i need ur help  :scratchhead2: 
can some of u clarify or summarize for me all lakorns that Nadech and Yaya did include any film/ movie they'd done?..and also the feedback or rating they gain for their lakorns, was it goods or not? such as lakorn between Yaya and Mark Prin (Maya Tawan) right? how about the feedback of this drama since i never watch any lakorns when Yadech are paired up with other actors/ actresses...like Nadech and Kimmy? one more things, what film that Nadech did with Richie? what is the response towards the film since i heard that the film gained not so good review from fans. why? poor Nadech  :cry: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww how Nadech did not go home and drop off his bike and than drive back to take her home? Lol
I saw the pictures as well. Congrats ladies!! Now, us ladies on AF needaget together :)
Thanks m9!!! The BJ Tshirt is very soft! Nadech lor mak mak :)