[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone! U gals are awesome. So many picture, comments, clips and translation to pamper with.
Thanks vimalee and bubba for translating this article. Nothing to be unhappy abt. Just wondered why the fans are not pleased with this article.

nett said:
What are these about? Seems the fan comment not so happy about it. Not sure if these are extract from star clip (magazine?)
Cr: kwankao2010
Vimalee said:

If we mentioned Yaya, then we also have to mention Nadech.   They are a pair that is inseparable.  They are still stubborn and still refuse to admit if they are boyfriend/girlfriend.   They said they are not dating, but their actions spoke otherwise.   For example,  they often went to do merits together to be a merit couple in this life in order to build a stronger relationship.  Finally, a young lady Yaya went over to Mae Kaews house to pay respect and to ask for blessing as if to imply that the daughter-in-law in this family has to be Yaya only.   The other party, Mae Kaew also seems to be very fond and very proud of "this daughter-in-law." too.

Anyone who can read Thai, please help me translate the last paragraph in red.  I kinda understand but it included some proverbs and I just wanted to make sure.  I'm not Thai and there are words I cannot read or understand, but I try to make the efforts because I know we have many international Yadech fans here.

bubba said:
Good Evening everybody!!! I sure miss you gals and thanks so much for all your wonderful sharings na. Here are for you all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :flowers: :flowers: :popcorn: :popcorn: I need to catch up hehe.

Oh...thanks Vimalee for the translation na. I'm not Thai either and reading Thai is quite challenging for me also. From what I understand, the last sentence said

Similarly to the boat in the swamp of gold because if Yaya-Nadech have work together, their performing fee is very high in figures.
============================================

Thanks Charlenem for the H&M clip. And get to understand the content with the kind vimalee's
translation despite she is busy.

The reporter asked if there would be future engagement for the two of them. Nadech said there will be other people who will come into our lives (meaning himself and Yaya) in the future. He doesn't want to think about this subject right now. -> ohhh, not feeling good on nadech saying this. I have to thanks neezy, Charlenem and yaya kugimiya thoughts that made me feel better. lol.

He said he wasn't home the day Yaya went to pay respect to his mom on Mother's Day, but he knew about it. -> OOwwie, how disappointing that he was not at home.

Wondered how the engagement rumor came about.

@lu the magazine must be selling very good. Gals in this board who has the copy will sure share with us the beautiful pictures.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nett hope ure well ! u brighten my day wif so beautiful pic n sweet quotes, thank u 4 tat dear nett ! appreciate it lots !O

Neezy

sarNie Adult
LuLoveYaya - Awww, it's okay ka! Check at a different spot, maybe they'll have some. If not, I'm just glad there are alot of Yadech fans out there supporting them and buying their magazines. I hope "Image Magazine" do another shoot of Yadech in the Maldives! It's in demand by the fans! Lol.

Nett - Thanks for the awesome quotes and pics!

Keylargo - I hope you're having a wonderful day! It's almost midnight here so my day is over, but hope to see some nice pics in the morning!

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Key, have been super busy lately... Thank huh. By looking at their sweetness always make my day. Haha.
Neezy, they always awesome together. lol. Yes. I do hope they can do a photoshoot in Maldives sooner.

Yaya LIKED this.

Cr: mindniramol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You gals will love this!

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

This is what Mae Kaew wrote on her IG about this picture:

" Every FC, Mae Kaew has kept this personal picture for a long time.....It is about time for everyone to admire/see this picture before going to bed so you all can have sweet dream and can pick/tear/bite the pillow at the same time.  I think you will fin this the rest of the year, for sure.   These beautiful pictures are part of the set taken for the Traveler's Companion.     Thank you, Pe Jume, very much for letting us admire/enjoy these beautiful pictures.....good night. "

Some cute comments:

" It is about time....I though Mae Kaew was about to announce her daughter-in-law. "   

" Nadech, you are the only guy that got to hug Yaya like that......If you make her sad .....I will.....I will thumb you. "

" Nadech, you really seem to be in the moment.....this is how you really feel, right?....not acting. "

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good morning, the first day of September! :flowers:
Oh my all ladies, u r so awesome!  :thanks:  all abt the pics, clips, and cute cmts! They make my day brighter and brighter! :rockon:
@bubba, vimalee: 2 of u always spend more time and efforts to translate NY's clips, news, articles and interesting fan's cmts for us. We feel so thankful for that! :heart: 
@nett: i love every pic u posted! Perfect, both the imagies and caption lines! :heart:
@charlenem: "so who is no.1 right now? for me, always and only nadech and yaya....i am sure that all of us here r agree with me, so he is no.1 forever!"  My friend (she is Thai) said that Yadech is No.1 stars in Thai now, and we do believe that they will be always No.1 :D And i totally see eye to eye with u! u always have deep thoughts and sharp-eyed analysis abt Yadech's words and actions  :heart: every ur word and thought! :pervie:

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/08/19/updatetu-rectifies-her-previous-statements-regarding-nadech-mint/

This article says that the lakorn "u r the apple in my eyes" is not confirmed with Nadech yet! They have to check his schedule again. Who says "It seemed like he is no longer No. 1 and he doesn't have any lakorns line up in the next batch"??? :baby:

Cre: Natthakarn Surapagdee

Hope every1 have a sweetly wonderful Sunday ka! Take care urselves na! Hugs to each of u! :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee - Thank you for sharing!!!! I will surly bite my pillow tonight to stop myself from the screaming! Ahhhh, I don't know what I like more....the pic or Mae Keaw's caption?! I don't know if Mae Keaw will ever write something as sweet and charming as that, perhaps it was Nadech who wrote it for her? Lol. :)

Meo - I agree, Yadech will always be #1 to me! I'm an international fan and by talking to people who are in my community who also watches Thai lakorns, everyone seems to like Yadech more than others. They're still popular and even gaining more fans! Thank you for the pic ka! Nadech looks so cute as a cowboy! Hehe.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee gnsd hope ull have a a super weekend ! thanks 4 asking, i feel so good v nice of u2 ask nee !
thanks vimalee 4 pic n mae keaw cmns ! ill b starring 4 da longest !
hi meo u2 have a nice sunday ! thanks 4 sharing meo !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
luloveyaya said:
Haha, this show will be so good, I believe " he" that Yaya described is Nadech Kugimiya " so handsome and really good person", then don't give him to anyone , keep him beside you na :X

Oops, Charlenem, we are soul-mates today, hehe. Thank you ka :X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OSD_gjzlOM

Just only 17 second teaser and I cannot wait to watch this show.   Yaya is so cute....She said Nadech is so handsome and is a good person.    Pe Mare asked if it is possible for them to be bf/gf, that's when Yaya turned shy and covered her ears.  I love the end of the clip when Yaya sang in Esan (Nadech's dialect) "I wanted to be your girlfriend. "

Thanks Lu and Charlenem for sharing the clip na!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh, again, thanks for sharing Vimalee! I was trying to put the peices together to understand and now it's finally all coming together! Lol.

Pu Chai = guy
Lor = handsome
Khun Dee Mak Mak = he/she is very good

Thank you Yadech for encouraging me to learn Thai and thanks again Vimalee!

Keylargo - In America, Monday is Labor Day so the whole country gets a day off. No school or work for me. I will enjoy my 3-day weekend off! Hehe. I'm so tired right now (almost 2am) but can't sleep because of Yadech news. Hehe.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Oops...sorry.  same post with Vimalee.

I love the  3Zap T-ser.  Can't wait to see it on Sept. 4

Very Nice....same hat...

Thanks Chalenem and Lu for the clips na.
Thanks everyone for sharing more beautiful pics., clips, comments and translation na.
@Lu, I'm so sorry you didn't get one today.   Maybe, you'll have a better luck tomorrow.  Su su na.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Ladies, I already prepared about not getting any mag, but had hoped to " enjoy" some crazy fighting over the mag and then no one there to fight, only seller with sad face " finished", that I want to hug not to kick him, haha.

I'm so relief now because of so many beautiful pictures and new translation, and these two below pictures, they felt for me as well , hahaha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
njoy yr super long weekend nee, u totally deserve da break ! O
n all yadechers in da us, njoy n have a v nice weekend !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Our handsome Nadech and Yaya's Pe chai

cr:as tagged, @keaw_jung

Nadech singing at Yum yum event.  He is so cute and sings beautifully.  Love this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4fS-f9VwNw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
cr:xiaoying ENG

Nadech's  September 2013 Schedule

2 Sep 2013 Introducing Presenter of AirAsia at Passenger Terminal Building DonMueang around 2.00 pm
4 Sep 2013 Event Central Beauty Fair at Central Chidlom around 6:00 pm
7 Sep 2013 Event YumYum at Nakornsawan
15 Sep 2013 Event YumYum at Si sa ket
19 Sep 2013 Wait for confirmation
22 Sep 2013 Event YumYum at Chanthaburi
29 Sep 2013 Event YumYum at Roi et

cr:NDW

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry @lu try again maybe You can get one.

Thanks @ Key wish You the same

Thanks for the beautifuls pics and clip

Thanks @bubba for the schedules

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Rftd looks intense... Can't wait for this scene
Credits to yossiebristro IG
Emotional scene where it maybe mayumi's last hug she will from ryu for the rest of her life.. . Barry hugs nong (ya) from behind without staring at each other... koo kwans (meaning Barry and ya) isn't just chemistry but working together and responding to each other with emotions from the heart

Support nong yaya today cos she endured and was very tired from fighting and also emotional scenes

Cr Maker FB