[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Morning ladies!
@m9 thanks <3 we should call them the silly couple too hehe
@lu yes hehe need a vacation before school starts.. Yes will be back if have access to Internet hehe and thanks for more beautiful yadech pix ^^
@vimalee thanks for translation! Only know it's nadech when I see krub in it hehe.. ^^

Nadech wearing your nong cap? :D and thanks for the 'nice trip' hahaha..

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Hehe @ Neezy! I can stare at him all day! I'll be like Toon from TNNKK LoL they are both very lucky ppl. They get to get up & see each other 24/7 while I'm here wishing, dreaming & fantasizing lol
hi Mey

i've read your pm btw the bashers thread wont be complete without nadech being mentioned or else there website will be abolished lol!.i guess only the admins there are unfriendly to nadech but the rest are fine still loves nadech.i dont feel at home of that website bec nadech haters there are so perfect maybe the most beautiful and the most handsome on the face of earth lol!the way they make fun of nadech calling him ugly,gay,long face etc so i presumed they have a perfect face to have the guts to criticized nadech to the bone.

my question is if he's ugly how come nadech remains in demand and the hottest commodity among other actors and models.

those haters are simply the true delusionals thinking nadech to be ugly while feeing themselves beautiful faggots lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
HOLY CRAP! What the heck did I miss in TWO days?!!! This thread jumped 5 pages!

(1) Sugar-Daily.com should officially shut down their site because this site is where I actually get my daily dose of sweetness! You guys are killing me with all these sweet photos!!!! It feels like I have died and gone to Candy Land (and no I'm not talking about the board game, lol).

(2) Omg, those photos! It's too damn adorable! I bet Lips magazine is probably wishing they didn't ban Nadech because Traveler's Companion and Ploygampetch sure are making tons of money right now just by having Yadech on their covers! I forgot who said it earlier but I agree.....no one has chemistry on-screen and on magazines like these two! I'm so glad this was taken in Rome, the most romantic city ever! In one of the pics, they threw coins in the wishing fountain, I hope they threw it in real life also so their wishes can come true (to be together forever ka, lol)! I'm soooo in-love with them being in-love! Haha. :heart:

(3) NADECH LOOKS SO GOOD WITH FACIAL HAIR!!! Who freaking knew a little stubble of hair on your upper lips and chin can make you look so damn sexy?!!! He looks great at the H&M event and so adorable in his Air Asia commercial! Sexy and adorable, no one can beat Nadech! Lol. And wow....Yaya looks gorgeous, showing off her leg! I am worried that she's getting too thin though. Being in the fashion and entertainment world, there can be so much pressure. I hope she doesn't lose anymore weight than this! I love her adorable "chubby" face!

(4) Thanks everyone for sharing!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I haven't completely read every comment yet because I am way too happy right now too keep still and read, but I'm looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts! I wish this site didn't put a limit as to how many "likes" we can give because I would like everyone's comments!

(5) Lastly, when Nadech had a crush on Nicole Kidman, it was probably during her later years because she is like twice his age. I'm assuming when he was around 18, he had a crush on her when she was 42 (she's 46 now). Anyway, here are two other articles. The first one is Yaya stating how much she admires Natalie Portman (some people even say Yaya looks like her). And the second one is Nadech saying how he thinks Natalie Portman is beautiful. Lol. Enjoy the links and the pics everyone!

Link 1: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=241162785903000 (must be logged onto Facebook).

Link 2: http://sugar-daily.com/4-suptas-for-oops-8th-anniversay-aum-nadech-yaya-vier/

Natalie Portman and Yaya Sperbund Comparison

thanks neezy

so nadech changes his type from nicole kidman to natalie portman i guess these pictures made him change his mind lol! his gf looks a lot like natalie :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Oops!: Do you 4 Supstar have celebrities that you like out of Thailand? (credit to sd.com and to the translator)
Nadech: I like Natalie Portman. She’s pretty cute but have sexiness in her and is a Caucasian that isn’t too big.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@soso you should get a copy too, it says limited stock so it's better to order it asap. It will definitely be worth the money spent! ^^
@bubba thanks for the well wishes and for handsome nadech pix too!! Glad you found your long lost cousin aka vimalee hehe ^^

I love the caption - KEEP CALM AND CALL SUPER BARR(Y) <3

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks Vimalee

this picture is not only funny but very awkward. i'm afraid yaya will end up breaking her bone lol!

nadech looks so heavy while yaya has a very thin body.awkward bec is nadech is pushing his   :censor: on yaya's back for me this is more than a simple skinship but it is a subtle intimacy b/w yadech :cloud9:  :pervie:  :pervie: i wonder how did they deal with this on and off cam maybe they both blush of embarassment :woot2:  :woot2: 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@yk lol at your comment! your perspective was quite..... refreshing!  :bhehe:
@bubba thanks for pix and clip! always love seeing her in her school uniform ^^
@lu @charlene thanks for more travellers companion pix! nadech sure loves to put his hand on her waist hehehe  :heart:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @tippy for the advice i Will try to order

And thanks @lu @bubba @charlenem for the beautifuls pics

Wish You girls a wondeful week-end

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the updates ladies.
Lol .. March was also at the event with nadech for h&m , wonder if he took a pic with nadech . Saw march looking at na passing him by .. Lol

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I can smell sth fishy here. Can anyone pls help to translate? Look like that painting belongs to our precious Yaya  :pervie:  :bhehe:

Finally ในที่สุด ... ไม่ต้องโวยเพื่อนแล้วนะเด็กน้อย 555555 ขอบคุณคนที่ประมูลรูปไปนะคะ แสนสวย แสนดี ทำถูกที่สุดค่ะ 555 --> NadechYaya.com FB Page

IG : gukanutt
ได้รับแล้ว, ไม่ยับ .... เดี๋ยวจะฉาบปูนไว้กับผนังบ้าน จะได้ไม่ยับ
(พี่กู้แอบเกรียนนะคะ 555)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@soso hope you will get it too! ^^
@charlene i think, its either their schedules clash or like what bubba has translated an article, the fees for yadech to attend an event together is too costly so yumyum decided to save cost thus yadech are promoting yumyum separately... :( 
@lu i thought that has been auctioned...? errr...could it be the fans give it to nadech??? :D it can't be a duplicate right... 

ladies, hope you enjoy this video because i sure had fun watching it :coverlaf:  - "NADECH STYLE"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7hz46w1Y0

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
How in the world tiny Yaya can carry Nadech? That was the cutest thing ever though! 

luloveyaya said:
this MV is super sweet, too much love to handle T_T Enjoy beautiful weekend ladies  :kiss3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGV31TW3IZM

One position but so many shots, and his hand was always on his nong's waist, hahaha. If time just stood by for this beautiful moment ....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1238797_377026749092558_1406263477_n.jpg

HOLY MAMA!! Yaya looks gorgeous with that dress! And I love how Nadech's hand fits so perfectly Yaya's waist    :crush:

Keep calm and call super Barry!   :bhehe:  I love that quote too!

Charlenem said:
 He is so freaking haaaawt here  :spicy: