[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
The producer wrote:
"To tell the truth, every times the works (clips) were released/slipped out (I think without their permission), we don't feel like working anymore. " 

so funny, fans r waitting to know what is going on about this tv series since one yr coz it doesnt shoot often, we dont know when we can watch it on air and we even dont know when it would shoot for next time. i m sorry, i really dont understand the producer of RS, she booked nadech since last yr, and he reserved more than half yr for this lakorn but they even didnt shoot much. fans r exciting to see yadech on screen even everything slips out, it would never stop us waitting to watch their lakorn over and over again. ok, i respect their works and they dont want to release it before on air, it is normal and we can accept. but for what she said, hehehe, i just cant stop complain on her, "we dont feel like working anymore", r u seriously? r u really working on this tv series seriously??how long u arrange them to shoot once?? why cant u film it as regular lakorn?? at least u have to arrange well ur time to manager ur different works and holidays.

in the past, pajeaw complained about yadech's schedule and now they leave the time for filming but it seems like they have no much filming job. i m happy that they could have a little time for holiday and enjoy their lives. but we really hope to watch it and i think yadech is hoping us to jin them from this tv series again. i m totally ok for no more release without the producer's permission, just pls shoot it regularly. i even think nadech's new lakorn in oct. would be on air b4 RFTD...... :whatever:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u v much charlenem 4 more pic n vdo, appreciate it lots ! O
hi my dear mc u posted so many links, so v kind of u 2 share, only got 2 c1 b4 all were removed but still good, appreciate v much mc tysm ! HAK
my lovely how v kind n sweet of u2 post 4 us who missed 2 view these exciting scenes ! rm r so hot very serious in their craft, love how ryu stared into mayumi so intensely, i feel da heat n their love ! hehe nadechs ears turned red ! tyvm lovely, heart u !
vimalee ur always our saviour 2 understand, thank u n love u ! HAK
hi queen we'll hv 2 wait patiently but coming here sure fills our anticipation, love, longing, convo till rs airs n im happy wif tat, so many wonderful friends ! O

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I managed to see most of the clips last night before bed... Woke up this morning and found themmissing from ig... I didnt catch the one of him helping her ... Gibseesan ig has disappered tooo...

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
it is the interview of yadech from tvpool, there r four interviews,yaya's two interviews at siam centre and nadech's interview with many journalistes at h&m is already translated by vimalee, and he has another individual interview with tvpool after it in this clip, i heard in the end he said he was not sure about the lakorn which was in the news that he would pair up with mint c,  but  his another lakorn will work with p'teaw and nong patricia. btw, i guess the journalist of tvpool asked him if he knew the issue of March who was jokking on twitter about dating yaya coz march was in the same event there, he said he knew and it was ok and he thought it was lovely, totally the same like yaya said. and he also insisted that yaya and him r siblings. for yaya's individual interview, she looks shy, i heard the journalist asked many times nadech, i guess maybe it is about drop off/pick up or engagement?! lol!

i m sorry, i dont speak thai, i m just trying to understand something, or we can say i guess it....lol!

can anyone feel free to translate for general idea? vimalee, bubba or other friends who knows thai, thank u very much!!!!

actually i feel sorry to always disturb u guys.....maybe i should go to study thai later? hehehehe.

http://youtu.be/_5m9Iap6aq4

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Omg, that pic of Yaya crying...wow, so intense! I love the way Nadech is comforting her! It seems like he doesn't even care that there are cameras and it's from a script, he just want to comfort her because that's his girl.

I couldn't help but giggled at what the producer tweeted. I understand that I would be mad too if my work got leaked, but seriously....to say you don't want to work anymore, how crazy is that? It was a 15 second clip and if anything it only HELPS boost the rating. After this longgggg wait, I think us fans deserve a sneak peak of something. I just think they could have worded the whole thing differently. To say you "don't want to work anymore" is a bit much. Just say you're disappointed and you hope it won't happen again and that's the end of that.

Anyway, thanks for reposting the clip MrsChum!!! Wow, the chemistry between Yadech is HOT! After so many years....Nadech ears still turn red when working with his nong! Ahhhhh, too cute! I def cannot wait for this lakorn to come out!!! Hurry up already!!!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
If u guys haven't notice. @yayakimmyhome (IG) they posted a video of Roy Fah Tawan Deard scene where Nadech called Yaya Tee-Ruk in her office. Hehehehe.

Thanks! We all already saw it. :D

Thank you everyone for the pictures, videos, and updates. :D

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for :coolpix: , clips, and comments ja.  Can't wait to watch this.

Seesan Special will air on Saturday, Sept 7th.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   An eye for an eye....for the love of course....so sweet!!!! :bhehe:

Nadech & Yaya after filming RFTD and still have another work to do.   Today Mayumi was a bit tired because of the emotional scene
and fighting scene and Ryo was tired as well.   Even thought they were very tired, they looked happy for they're working together :bhehe: .

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Remember this picture? 

Yaya said she drew this picture about four years ago.  It was auctioned off for charity at the last merit Yadech attended together.   The picture fetched 10,000.00 bahts and when the bidder found out that Nadech likes this picture.....and now the picture was in Nadech's hand.  I think he got this picture at the Yum Yum event at his hometown Korn Kaen this past week.  

Here are some cute comments:

" Wow....so coincidence......back to the 'real' owner."

" If it meant to be yours, it will be yours in the end."

" See, Barry;  you've attended temples and do merits often, now your wishes come true. "

" Hope this picture will be placed near Nadech's bed where it will be the last thing he sees before he goes to bed and it will be the first thing he sees when he wakes up. "

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
The producer wrote:
"To tell the truth, every times the works (clips) were released/slipped out (I think without their permission), we don't feel like working anymore. " 

so funny, fans r waitting to know what is going on about this tv series since one yr coz it doesnt shoot often, we dont know when we can watch it on air and we even dont know when it would shoot for next time. i m sorry, i really dont understand the producer of RS, she booked nadech since last yr, and he reserved more than half yr for this lakorn but they even didnt shoot much. fans r exciting to see yadech on screen even everything slips out, it would never stop us waitting to watch their lakorn over and over again. ok, i respect their works and they dont want to release it before on air, it is normal and we can accept. but for what she said, hehehe, i just cant stop complain on her, "we dont feel like working anymore", r u seriously? r u really working on this tv series seriously??how long u arrange them to shoot once?? why cant u film it as regular lakorn?? at least u have to arrange well ur time to manager ur different works and holidays.

in the past, pajeaw complained about yadech's schedule and now they leave the time for filming but it seems like they have no much filming job. i m happy that they could have a little time for holiday and enjoy their lives. but we really hope to watch it and i think yadech is hoping us to jin them from this tv series again. i m totally ok for no more release without the producer's permission, just pls shoot it regularly. i even think nadech's new lakorn in oct. would be on air b4 RFTD...... :whatever:
hi Charlenem and all

i cant blame the producer to react that way but much more i cant also blame if yadech fans are too excited to capture the rs bts and some rs scenes and post it to social media.we are damn all excited for new yadech lakorn to be finish.why not make it done asap please please please pretty ms khun ja have mercy on us yadechers hungry for their new lakorn :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
:thanks: everyone for :coolpix: , clips, and comments ja.  Can't wait to watch this.

Seesan Special will air on Saturday, Sept 7th.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   An eye for an eye....for the love of course....so sweet!!!! :bhehe:

cr:as tagged
thanks bubba 

i love the way they stare to each other :heart:  :heart:  :heart: they are sending me to  :cloud9:

this video  is  my YADECH IMPOSSIBLE DREAM SCENES from yaya's favorite movie "the notebook"how i wish yadech could do this kind of movie someday :cheer: i apologize for my pervie thoughts :woot:dreaming the impossible is fun.call me crazy who cares :lmao2:  :nailbiter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viof03-eBYo

btw @Charlenem

i really hate the word "sibling"this is too hypocritical.....(coughing much)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart:  :heart:     Hot news...!     :heart: :heart: :heart:

" Whoever has the Traveler's Companion magazine, September issue, please chain it very well because there have been reports that it has its own life and that it just walked away or disappeared into thin air. "

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,
@queen I LOVE LOVE LOVE your SG there so much sexual tension in that gif its off the charts.
@key your too kind and sweet at the same time...good thing I'm cavity free hehe Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
@vimalee Thank you sooooo muchhhh for translating that pic and sharing us news your a life saver!!!!
@bubba @MrsChum @Char @yk Thanx for the updates love everything you shared :)  :thumbsup:

Let me ask you something.... isn't he just too cute   :spin:

One more thing aren't they just perfect  :crush:

Oh for sure he's looking at her lips come on just kiss her already hehe :coverlaf: