[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
They are just too cute. Who would not believe that there's something going on?? I dun think its its any delusion. I think it's real lol
I agree. I mean, what play bro and sis we know out there doing merits together, work together, travel together, etc.. all the time and claim no spark. Moms are like BFF and big shippers. We know how our Asian culture can be with parents trying to set up their kids. Yah. I say give it some time. More evidence will leak.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  Barry.Ya FB
:thanks: bubba for the translation.
Some people believed this news to be true since it was from Thairath - a reliable source because last time Thairath also reported about Nadech spent Songkran (Thai New Year) with Yaya and her family and it turned out to be true when Nadech himself confirmed it.

Many people didn't believe Yadech did that since they always surrounded with people.    However, they wished Yadech did held hands in Germany.

Whether this is true or not, this news makes many fans happy.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

Nadech and Yaya having lunch after the ceremony.....Nadech always take care his nong.   (I'm still smiling........)

cr:mad:miiiindd
thanks a lot bubba, such a lovely pic, i love it ! actually all these pics of yadech being sweet together cause flutter of the heart ! this pic they do look like a young married couple, hubby taking care of wifey !!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
@bubbles, of course, you can put 'koo ceewit' and 'koo boom' (merit couple) too  hehe.  Miss you na.
@m9. Falada, pinky3, and Mrschum, thanks for sharing pictures and vdo clips na.

WOW  WOW    WOW!!!!

cr:at pantip

Guess.....the atmosphere overseas is romantic......right.   When in Germany, Nadech and Yaya were walking hand in hand throughout. 
They only release their hands when they saw Thai ppl.

That's so sweet!!!!!
Thank you Bubba, even I will not believe until they confirm it themselve, I still smile like an idiot now, haha.

I cannot wait for RS then have to watch their old lakorns again now, so hopeless, cannot find enough time for working, sleeping hanging out and watching haha

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for updates and esp bubba for the translation! even though there's no concrete evidence, i still choose to believe in them! :)

@lu hehe me too smiling like an idiot when i read it! somehow yadech always managed to bring me joy ever since i fell in love with them, so happy that i get to know about them  :heart:

so yesterday, nadech went to hang out with mark and his group of friends after merit while yaya met up with margie and boy. he looks so fit!! 
cr: @mr_plengpanich

our cute lil yaya with her make up artiste hair stylist and unknown. this reminds me of kdramas, they always have the towel over their head in jimjilbang! (public bathhouse)
cr: @urassayas

seems like today nadech meet up with his mentor p'yai!
cr:mad:amatyai

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
They are just too cute. Who would not believe that there's something going on?? I dun think its its any delusion. I think it's real lol
 i want yadech to break the curse i mean the record that kookwan like them will end up together in real life off screen :heart:  :thumbsup: 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@yk yes the number of viewers here don't lie! their demand is still going strong! the same goes to our love for yadech, it grows more each day and never getting lesser ^^

good morning mrschum! ^^

this is so cuteeee that i kept replaying it hehehe yadech still arguing about their lays flavour! the clip ended well too :coverlaf:
cr: @laysthailand
http://web.stagram.com/p/505638798731737267_194665989

they met up with each other for lays promotion ^^

i want a polaroid film of them too :( btw na's hair looks curly here! curly just like yaya's hahaha..

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Maaan that Lays YADECH video doesn't want to work for me, I need my laptop back now ;_; 

Thank you everyone for your translations! Yadech are just so adorable, I hope that Italy-Germany rumor of them walking hand in hand is true! Whether it's true or not, I'm already squealing like a total idiot  :coverlaf:
any news about Rising Sun filming?

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
I know the weather is getting hot & hot . for us @keylargo, haze is back sucking our air.....but in RFTD forum , things is getting sweet & sweetness !!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

:flowers: :flowers: :thanks: everyone for news, translation, photo & Video !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
take care huanzhu and key! lets hope we do not need to wear mask again! 

this pic looks like they got caught by a big group of paparazzis lol!
cr: @keaw_jung

nadech taking couple pix with yaya :D

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Just adding to the adorable collection of pics @tippytoes posted today

These pics are new down below enjoy 

Have a wonderful day ladies!!! Just when we think we were gonna get a drought of pics due to the Schedule posted on pantip they managed to surprise us with there cuteness makes me fin them more than I do now and I'm  not too sure how I can Fin them more :) Love these two sooooo much!!!! I'm sure all of us agree. Geez la weez just get married already!!! We should protest hahaha

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks lovelyk for the pix! i couldn't stop laughing at the merit pic with the 3 monks in the background! yadech looks like they're doing the bollywood style, y'know, the coconut tree in the middle except this "coconut tree" is the little girl in the middle  :rofl: i will definitely join you in the protest!! 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
take care huanzhu and key! lets hope we do not need to wear mask again! 

this pic looks like they got caught by a big group of paparazzis lol!
cr: @keaw_jung

nadech taking couple pix with yaya :D
take care to u too .....eh . u also from MY or SG ?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
lmao finally got to see the lays video, are they still fighting over their salmon cream cheese and Fried larb? HAAHAHAAHA! so adorable!

omg all the pictures are killing me with their cuteness! seriously!