[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee thanks 4 pics, yadech look happy 2 perform merit, they r like couple receiving blessings 4 their life together !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Thanks Tippy for the pic!! The pic with Boy and Margie is a special pic for me cus Yaya is wearing the SF hat I gave her!! Finally she wore it :) Now just waiting for Nadech to wear his :)
hi mc i feel yr happiness, indeed who wouldnt b ! u must b so proud n in c9 ! im happy 4 u, so mindful of yaya ! da next time i c nadech putting on similar 1 i know its from u !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tippytoes said:
thanks vorleak for the video links! ^^ and no problem, mrschum! you must be feeling very happy right now! the hat looks good on her! well, you never know maybe nadech met up with margie and boy as well and he wore the hat that you gave him too ;) 

of course, this nadech-staring-at-yaya pic is a must have at any event! :)
cr as tagged
hi tippy u r rite, this is wat we look forward at all their merit event, a dose of sweetness after holy ceremony ! how honey they r ! thanks tippy 4 all pics !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
A couple that prays together, stays together! :heart:

Thanks for all the lovely pics and links!!!
you forgot one important word dear to be more specific

a couple that prays together stays together FOREVER  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

as days go by YADECH faces are getting similar to each other or i'm just thinking too much :coolpix:  :whatever:  :wink:  :wink: 

Falada

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
Falada, I love your signature aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa So fresh to start a day with that, haha.

GOOD MORNING LADIES !

Thanks, luloveyaya.

And good morning! :D

@Kiki Thanks for the videos. I love them. Yadech are so cute! <3

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

Falada, I love your signature aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa So fresh to start a day with that, haha.

GOOD MORNING LADIES !

good morning 2 u 2 lu ! have a great work week ahead...in btw glimpses of yadech...at da end of day major posts/search of our beloved yadech !!!