[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
http://youtu.be/PEqECmPfOJE

Sorry if that clip is a repost, but he talks about his other Lakorn besides RS and that he heard he will be playing TWINS!!!! I'm soooooo curious who might the Nang Ek or nangek(s) will be.! So who would you girls wanna pick for our Nadech counting out our YAYA for now.

Ch3 most active actress choices: Taew, Mew, Bella, Mint, Margie, Patricia, Namtarn, Marie, Pream, Kimberly, etc..... Hmmmmmmm sorry if I missed any.

My choices if I had to choose..... It's between Namtarn or Taew. Maybe Patricia. Ugghhhhh I don't know... YAYA!!!! Lol jk .... Mew? Lol ok I'm confused

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I have never watch any of the actress you mentioned. Is Patricia that newbie? If so she's cute. I wouldn't mind seeing her & Nadech. They both have dimples ;)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Yea she's a newbie as a main actresses but she have played vet actress kid before as a debut. She has some very deep dimples like Nadech. Hmmm I don't know.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I don't know about her acting but look I wouldn't mind her. Not so big on Taew look wise but I know a lot ppl wanna see then together

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Yea Taew might not have the favored look but I think her acting is great. I just hope they pair him with someone who's acting is up to par like him.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree. I wanna see someone who can act. But I have to admit they have to look good too lol.,otherwise it'll be like Nadech's first lakorn lol Taew is cute so I don't mind her either. So he is playing twins? Identical twins right? Not twins but don't look a like kind of like DJK series? Lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
The other guy with the towel on his head is one of nadech assistant manager. He was seen just a little bit in rp lakorn with Kim lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
The other guy with the towel on his head is one of nadech assistant manager. He was seen just a little bit in rp lakorn with Kim lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Um. I like Margie, Mint. Taew too. Uh idk. I think he can still act with the other senior actresses too can't he?? Like Chompoo, Janie, Aff....they still look young and beautiful. I haven't seen patrica act yet But i doubt she'll get the main n'ek role.

Huh maybe I'll choose Mint C or either Taew.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Vimalee- they are perfect for each other! ❤❤❤
@ Jess what his Asst. Manager was in his lakorn? Lol

Not big on Margie- I do like Aff, Mint C & Janie. Never seen Chompoo's acting

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Haha well I don't know the details for sure but I'm almost 100% positive that its identical twins and not like 4 hua jai lol. Man I thought I was the only one who didn't watch Nadech's first movie with Mark fighting for Mint M. I tried but I just watched the end of it. Nadech dies in that movie. No one wants to see that!!!! Lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I'm more excited over Yadech's rumored upcoming lakorn....what kind of story would it be? and when will it be?
so many questions! I just hope time passes quickly so I can enjoy watching Rising Sun and look forward for the other one \o/

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@maya noooo, I never finish episode 1. As big of a Nadech fan I am I couldn't watch it. Everything about that lakorn was blahhhh lol
Ahhh, there's too many lakorns to look forward to. I can't wait to hear all the storyline for each. We are def. spoiled fans Ahaha

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@m9 Chompoo can really act. I like her acting skills. She as good as Anne. If u hv seen her lakorns also. Janie she has something about her...she still need some work on her crying skills other than that she good actress too. But she doesn't move me like when Yaya cried in TNNKK when the Grandmother died. she was really good made me cry too.

My guessing it will either end up with Mint Chalida or Taew. Maybe Narntam???

@amya the Nadech's first lakorn with Mark and Mint N. wasn't that good. I absolutely hate Mark's character. I liked Nadech's character more and I hated it that Nadech died in the damn lakorn. He was so handsome in there.

I think Yadech hv probably 3 upcoming lakorns together in the future. Not for sure when they will announce or what kind of story line. I only know one and its a series like 4hjkk. I think they said 8 parts too it but I think it's too much for a series they might shorted it down a bit.

For the other two...idk. All I know is Anne has her eyes out for Yadech to play in one of her lakorns. So does Noi. She currently wanted Yadech too but their schedule didn't fit so she couldn't recruit them. But she also has her eyes out for Yadech.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@m9 and @kik I love Chompoo but they can't ever seem to pair her up with a guy that matches her. Although she's still one of my favorite vets.

@Kik Nadech can compliment with the vets because he's grown up alot looks wise so I think he'll do just fine with some of the vets too. I agree with u.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@kik yea Noi and Ann has been waiting on Yadech for some time now. I knew Yadech will always have lakorns together in the future but I didn't know possibly that much so thanks for the info!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you Kikichue!  I would love to see them working with Ann in the future! 
Glad that so many people have their eyes on them; that means we will still get to see them again pairing up in the future! 

I've never got to watch that Mark/Nadech lakorn, is it that bad guys? I was planing to watch it but you're turning me off right now lol