[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.... A big . :thanks: to everyone for sharing na.  I was gone only for couple days and this thread moving like  hotcakes....good job  everyone.
Wow   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   Love  these  pictures.....(sorry if I re-post some pictures)

Yaya is as sweet and beautiful as her chocolate fondue  @ Magnum,   and Nadech is as precious as his som tum  @ AIA Private Party.
A papaya salad dish & a desert dish go pretty well together na,  just like the chefs :bhehe: .
They look like one big happy family going to do merit.

Yep, so agree.....this is so very cute.........Nadech and Yaya look so happy and relax,
and I'm so happy and smile from ear to ear while looking at this picture.    So very proud of this koo jin, koo kwan, koo fin, or koo jing (real couple).

cr:as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I just love when my 2 lovelies do merits, whether alone or together, gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling! the 2 mae(s) are so cute and understanding, always the excuse and gateway for the 2 to meet each other!!

good one bub, the dishes goes well together js like the chefs and i love ur 'koo everything', can i squezze a 'koo ceewit' in to make it complete hehe

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum - Thanks for the video of Nadech singing! I like his hair! It looks like he got somewhat of a mohawk type thing going on though. Total bad-ass. Haha. :thumbup: I noticed it since he did the fighting scene actually. Anyway, Nadech has more hairstyles than any girl I know! He looks good in all of them though!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@bubbles, of course, you can put 'koo ceewit' and 'koo boom' (merit couple) too  hehe.  Miss you na.
@m9. Falada, pinky3, and Mrschum, thanks for sharing pictures and vdo clips na.

WOW  WOW    WOW!!!!

cr:at pantip

Guess.....the atmosphere overseas is romantic......right.   When in Germany, Nadech and Yaya were walking hand in hand throughout. 
They only release their hands when they saw Thai ppl.

That's so sweet!!!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Did Nadech really ripped his pants? Lol that guy. This is what? The 2nd time lol

No, Nadech didn't rip is pants. It was a small supporting actor (one of the guys that plays the bodyguard, I think). If you watch the BTS that just came out, it shows some guy doing a split kick in the air and ripped his pants.

The scene @20:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIulQE2o3gE

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Really??? Pictures? They sure pick the right place to get romantic & not be seen ❤❤ thanks Bubba!

Oh okay thanks Neezy!! I seen just a little of the clip but it was just showing the rip lol thanks for the video I will watch it!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
- No problem m9. The video only shows 5 mins of Nadech so I skipped some parts of it. Lol.

- Thanks Bubba! Even though there are no pics I can believe it! Dating or not, Europe is such a lovely place, I would want to grab anybody's hand (friends, mama, sisters)  and be like "Awwwww, isn't this romantic?!!" Hahaha. JK. Anyway, even if not in public, the villa where they stayed in Germany was nice with a big courtyard. I can imagine Nadech and Yaya taking a stroll there, holding hands in private. :secret: :wink:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mc falada thanks 2 u both this monday isnt so bad wif kiss kiss vdo,love it !!!
@bubba thanks 4 translation, sweetest news indeed ! glad yadech had private moments doing couple lovey dovey !!!
@nee so agree wif u, all of nadechs hair style r so stylish, all suit him, thanks i think 2 pmai !

luloveyaya said:
Hi Ladies, I'm very excited now about your plans to Bangkok. I cannot imagine how wonderful it can be if all of us can meet up and scream out loud for Yadech. Haha.

I will be here at least till the end of this year so pls come ladies

Are you in Bangkok working?  If so, what kind of work do you do, if you don't mind my asking.  It's wonderful to have a fellow Yadech fan actually living and working in Bangkok!

bubba said:
I think Yadech actually holding hands ja.  I remember there's one lady commented on this article that her sister who lived in Germany saw Nadech and Yaya holding  hands while walking and sightseeing.

I'd love to see photos of this, but merely knowing about it is enough.  Reading this made me grin like crazy!  Same with the sneak peak of their latest photo shoot to be released in September!

Neezy said:
Good observation Charmz! Is it me or does she ONLY wear the ring whenever she's with Nadech like Lays America trip, Germany/Italy trip, and a couple times when they did merits together??? I don't think she wore it to Paris with Mark did she?

I've noticed that as well!  I saw the ring on her ring finger in the photo from when Yaya got back from Paris!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
They are just too cute. Who would not believe that there's something going on?? I dun think its its any delusion. I think it's real lol

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
If yadech isn't a couple already and IF Nadech has a girlfriend he keeps away from the media ... I wouldn't blame "that girl" for being super and passionately jealous of YA and NA's relationship. Lol just saying

Btw hi everybody!! Just got back from a small VeGas trip. Nice to come back and see all my #teamYadech still in action!!! Thanks ladies!!