[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
LoL @ Yaya Kugimiya - I would be the reason why they banned him at that thread. They didn't like my opinions bkos I choose not to bash him they do they consistently. It's all BS at that forum anyways. I referred one of the girls here & the admin pretty much diss AF. Guess they were jealous I was recruiting. LoL oh yeah forgot to mentioned one of their member Kiz or should I say a former AF member still lurk around here tho ;) hi Kiz!!
hahaha :woot2: the admins in spicy are all gay faggots and lunatics their statements are contradicting  :woot: i guess they escape from a psychiatric ward and made their own website :rant: i'm sorry but this is what i've noticed :scratchhead2: one day their website will be banned also :cheer:  

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
ALL the admins their are full of themselves. Well, i should say Shampoo, Lalita & Mai are full of BS. They can't handle the truth & just about everything that roll off their tough is negatives. We went at it yesterday so they banned me & Nadech Lol. After banning me they wanna talk more crap knowing well I couldn't respond bkos I was blocked. Sore losers right?? Lol they try to say they are a fan of Nadech bkos why else would they translate his articles. If I remember right they also claim to translate everyone articles bkos that's what they do so it really has nothing to do with liking Nadech. They love to bash the guy. Sorry for venting girls! Enough said. We'll keep it drama free here.
hmmm some gays(not all) are like that due to insanity however since they are the bosses of spicy so be it.it's  their right to do what they want.let's just enjoy what we have here.i'm glad more people love yadech compared to those minority who are jealous and bitter.you see yadech is still hot.i just love seeing them together in DIOR event so classy and elegant :rant:  :rant:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

Falada said:
LOL I have an account in Spicy too, but I'm not really online, so I don't know about these stuffs.
dont be deceived dont waste you time there or else you'll end up like those ugly biatch gays bashing yadech and nadech lol! :woot:  those faggots dont know the meaning of the word bashing for them loving nadech is to bash him they said they love nadech that's why they bash him.only those with mental illness are remaining with them so stop my friend to join spicy :rant:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I'm so over this talk of Spicy Forum. Let us not ruin the positive vibe we got going on by talking about something useless. Hopefully there'll be an article or interview of Yadech out soon in which we can all enjoy! :)

Anyone have any pics of Yadech? This will be a great time to share! @m9 where are you at with those pics?!! You're usually good with updates! Lol. Just kidding. I'm just trying to change the vibe. We are all die-hard Yadech fans and for that...I appreciate everyone here.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:
I'm so over this talk of Spicy Forum. Let us not ruin the positive vibe we got going on by talking about something useless. Hopefully there'll be an article or interview of Yadech out soon in which we can all enjoy! :)

Anyone have any pics of Yadech? This will be a great time to share! @m9 where are you at with those pics?!! You're usually good with updates! Lol. Just kidding. I'm just trying to change the vibe. We are all die-hard Yadech fans and for that...I appreciate everyone here!
I 2nd that lol Washed our hands and lets keep it clean.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks cookies for translate.

@luloveyaya You are so lucky to have this mag.

Thanks everyone for all the pics in Dior event.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol haha hi Mya! I seen the comments too ;)
Okay back to our friendly AF ;)

@Neezy nothing new posted yet. I will keep my eyes out though . Don't worry :)

CaSURVIVOUR

i apologize to all for my long ranting.i'm only speaking my mind.

i will not only wash my hands

i guess i also need to have some shower to cool down my temper :rant:  :rant:  :rant: end of rubbish discussion  :shutup:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
@pinky3 Mey ;)
Lol we've all had bad experiences there & they called me crazy & in my own world. They are on there 24/7 just smacking away. Oyyy I could go on and on but I won't. Don't wanna disturb the lovely AF forum.
I LOVE the picture of Ann, Yaya & Nadech. That was a great capture!! I especially love the pictures of Yaya & Nadech with his arms around her. Super cute! It has me smiling
See that's the thing that makes me shake my head. They ban users for disagreeing with them but are allowed to call users delusional & crazy. Is that not bashing? They should also be banned lol

Anyways so the Dior event was the Grand Openning of the Dior Boutique. Seriously! Ann looks like a million bucks!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Some great pictures of the couple and the Vets. Actually I'm going to have to change Yadech stats to vets too because there's enough evidence and experience under their belts. As always they look stunning.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for sharing :coolpix:  and clip.

The short and sweet clip of  Nadech & Yaya at Christian Dior Grand Opening @ Siam Paragon
A big WOW!!!.....They're super adorable, and they sure look like a real couple.  
The song is so beautiful (The Living Thing Called the Heart).  I esp like these parts...

The special feelings that happened between you and me are more than being friends..
Because those answers I know from my heart..
There’s so many hundreds good people. But like you and me, where else can you look?..
It’s a love that happened from our getting so close :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTaKyb8c3bo
cr:NYFamily

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mae Kaew posted on her IG:   Special treat for everyone tonight!

credit Mae Kaew IG:  Kaew_jung

Once again, thank you ladies for sharing everything about YADECH!             We are very luck even though Yadech don't have a lakorn together but they have a lot of work together.     Yadech fans are spoiled and blessed!

@bubba, OMG, that's such an awesome clip!   Short and sweet.      Have to give a big hug to the person who captured the beautiful moments in such a great angle!

ps:    As the date gets close, I will post another Yadech good news!