[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Thank you to each and every person who posted any pics or videos or even commented!! Our couple looks fantastic, simply gorgeous. A perfect match. I cannot wait for their upcoming project together because I know the chemistry between the two of them will be out of this world.
:woot:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :yes:  :wink:  :thanks:  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
luloveyaya said:
my god Vimalee, I will be there for SURE, CTW do means Central World and that's where my office is, haha. Will try to dig out some more details tmr from some Thai friend. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What should I dress that day ladies?

hi luloveyaya good morning 4 this round u r da luckiest !!! so envious but v happy u'll have opportunity 2 meet yadech soooo looking forward im sure u r !!
dress in yr favourite outfit cos u'll look good / u're comfortable / u're confident - when u meet yadech all u 1 2 do is major concentration, waving and shouting 4 their attention !!!  njoy girl happy 4 u !!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Thank you to each and every person who posted any pics or videos or even commented!! Our couple looks fantastic, simply gorgeous. A perfect match. I cannot wait for their upcoming project together because I know the chemistry between the two of them will be out of this world.
:woot:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :yes:  :wink:  :thanks:  

I know right! Our couple does look fantastic and perfect. Me, either.

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi luloveyaya good morning 4 this round u r da luckiest !!! so envious but v happy u'll have opportunity 2 meet yadech soooo looking forward im sure u r !!
dress in yr favourite outfit cos u'll look good / u're comfortable / u're confident - when u meet yadech all u 1 2 do is major concentration, waving and shouting 4 their attention !!!  njoy girl happy 4 u !!!

LOL I agree with Key. Have fun! :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know when the In Magazine will hit stands?

I remember someone said July 10th? But it's ready the 11th in Thailand. No news yet. My friend is in Thailand I wanna ask her for a copy before it sells out!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy said:
Just when I thought "Oh, they're back from Europe, they'll probably have to control their sweetness"...they proved me wrong! Yadech gets sweeter and sweeter everyday! I guess some things are just hard to control. Haha. :wub:  Anyway, I definitely CANNOT WAIT to read their interviews! :clap2:

Merit house almost complete. Next step, building a newlywed/family house together! :heart: :heart: :heart:

hi nee yes its super fast merit house almost completed ! but i tot nadechs mom already bought house 4 him, next 2 theirs !!! she was already getting ready 4 them, gotta love tat !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
huanzhu said:
:scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: where is my  rescue team ......I need an oxygen tank . cannot go training for 2moro ..... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: fainted

hi huanzhu since i wasnt there im giving u cyber oxy rite now, blow blow, is it enough ? hope u recover well enough 4 yr training !!! owise give a tinker will b rite there immediately, u hv my back always team !!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i'm watching thoranee right now according to nadech's bashers yadech are boring here

.i'm trying to convince myself what they said  is true but...

kyaaaa!my young heart is addicted to yadech :rant:

btw Mey thanks for the private message.

i'm glad you are here  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: we are so lucky yadech has so many yadech shippers sponsors like lay's,dior truemove,etc...

if i am yadech hater i will surely bash them so instead of being annoyed 

i'll just be thankful and enjoy yadech's constant togetherness(that the bashers jealous of about} :woot2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 extend 2 nee yk amya kashie glad u all select this 2 b yr favouritest yadech lovely haven !!! we,(4 sure i) will attend and shower u all wif tlc and long winded yadech love (dun get bored 2 death pls) !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 u r so dedicated wif so many pics, so kind of u and i really appreciate seeing pic after pic of our lovely couple !!! thanks alot m9 ! yadech sure love their moms !

hi falada u r amazing, writing and now vdo, thank u so much !

hi kiki glad u r able 2 visit...so happy yadechs dior event gives u motivation 2 write more....i love tat and cant get enough reading all yr ffs !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc and bubba thanks a bunch 4 beautiful vdos and lyrics, so fitting of yadech !!
hi vimalee waiting 4 yr good news as usual, thank u !!!
mc bubba vimalee pls transport oxy 2 huanzhu, she needs 2 b ready 4 more training !!!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
i'm watching thoranee right now according to nadech's bashers yadech are boring here

.i'm trying to convince myself what they said  is true but...

kyaaaa!my young heart is addicted to yadech :rant:

btw Mey thanks for the private message.

i'm glad you are here  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: we are so lucky yadech has so many yadech shippers sponsors like lay's,dior truemove,etc...

if i am yadech hater i will surely bash them so instead of being annoyed 

i'll just be thankful and enjoy yadech's constant togetherness(that the bashers jealous of about} :woot2:
@yaya kugimiya .. I'm sorry I thought that movie was a bit boring myself but I still watched it and have watched it more than twice just to see him lol I didn't bash him or the cast though but he deserved every reward he got for that movie because he played his role well. Hehe

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Falada, thanks for the wonderful MV.   You're so talented!!!!
@huanzhu , :toast: and could you pls give Yadech lots of HAK for us.  You're so very lucky to be there. Have a great time!!!
@Calla, thanks ja and welcome back to you too.   Awww...I'm sure miss you mak mak na.  My trip was great even though the weather was hot and humid.  But, it added a lot of flavors to go where Yadech had been before :bhehe: .
@keylargo, thanks for always saying the nicest things.  You're such a lovely person.  No worry....we'll help huanzhu as soon as I come down from cloud9 :cloud9: :cloud9:  :bhehe: .  We need her to come back with Yadech's HAK.

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Love these pictures.   Yadech are so sweet and so happy.......

cr:as tagged

pinky3

sarNie Adult
P noi did want yadech for her next one but , they que r packed so she had to used her husband and chompoo.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I thought u could be mey or lorie but m leaning towards mey more.
Sorry to hear about what happen to u . Urs is not as bad as mine .haha

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for all the pictures and post!! Ahh, I finally watched the clip MrsChum posted and they look like a happy fam.
Vimalee you sure like to spoil us with news. Can't wait to hear what you have to say once the date is near. What ever news that might be!!
Falada & Bubba- I def gotta hop on the computer to see what video you've posted. I'm sure your 1st video would be great btw Falada.
Keylargo Like I've mentioned before you're always so sweet with your words <3
Huanzhu so did you get any pictures of them??
Kashie I am not sure of the release date. I would like to order myself one too.
Pinky3 - PM me or message me. I would love to hear your story

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada thank u love yr debut vdo its excellent! Like all yr selection, esp obessessive nadech! U r really talented! wif appreciation!