[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy vimalee m9 thanks 4 all da lovely pics ... most pics look like after wedding dinner posing wif guests and last round of pics 2 end da beautiful nite, esp yadech
Smiling so happily and moms approval lol !!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
luloveyaya said:
WOW, thanks everyone for all beautiful pictures, I saved all to my laptop already haha

I love Yaya's high heel and  she looks so sweet here also, I'm not sure about Nadech's one, but my heart is melting now.

Sadly that I missed this one, I was there last night, why not tonight .really need to find out how to know their schedule, they sure appear a
lot around center area.

Anw, so happy, I love Nadech's hand on Yaya waist, so gentle, only like that and he can show everyone that " she is mine" . Now, pls tell me how to go to sleep with this open mouth, I'm being like this for hours now, hahaha

@luloveyaya, are you in Bangkok right now?      

On July 12th, 6 p.m. at CTW (I think it stands for Central World), Nadech and Yaya will be at the 30th Anniversary to celebrate Pe Yai's life time work.  Pe Yai is the guy who went with them to Germany and Italy.  He is the number 1 famous photographer in Thailand. 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all esp to @ keylargo and kikichue

i'm so glad this thread is always alive and happy :cheer: .everyone here  has always nice to say about yadech.i totally stop lurking @ spicy some people there are disliking nadech until they totally banned him donnu why. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: i thank God i found a new home in this thread :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
luloveyaya said:
Ladies, I have something to confess ... I bought Oops MAGAZINE already :woot: :woot2:

I have expected that they will give me kind of A4 size picture but they did not, and the interview has been translated by our lovely Nykim, therefore nothing much to share, just want to tell you guys , haha

BUT I have brought this mag to my Thai friend and they gave me some translation ^^ This topic is about star's weakness

For our Nadech: he has too much sweat, easily to be sweating, there was one time he had to change 3 T-shirts because of his sweat, haha. ( I think it's because he is often with Yaya and excited too much 555+) :pervie:

For our Yaya: she said she has ugly feet because she loves riding horse and it made her feet looks like that. ( You are still cute anyway Yaya ah
:flowers:
so jealous with u :lmao: I wish i have one too...
thank u so much for translating :flowers: ..Ah..I have sth i wanna say to u: soooooooo happy to meet u here, my companion :heart:  :flowers:  :heart: I'm from Vietnam too :wink:Maybe i have to call u "sister"...Once again nice to meet u here my sister (Cho phép em được gọi chị như vậy nhé chị :p , em vui lắm khi đc gặp "ng mình" ở đây vì cũng ít fan Việt tham gia trang này ^ ^)I hope we'll have wonderful times here together with other Yadechers :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi luloveyaya u mustnt miz pyais grand event !!!and he is a major yadech shipper !!! pls attend on behalf of us !
thanks vimalee 4 this piece of info...maybe some yadechers might just plan a trip !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
LoL @ Yaya Kugimiya - I would be the reason why they banned him at that thread. They didn't like my opinions bkos I choose not to bash him they do they consistently. It's all BS at that forum anyways. I referred one of the girls here & the admin pretty much diss AF. Guess they were jealous I was recruiting. LoL oh yeah forgot to mentioned one of their member Kiz or should I say a former AF member still lurk around here tho ;) hi Kiz!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
okie last pic of the day, g'night ladies have fun spazzing ^^

yadech with anne t.!! yaya's idol :) hope anne t. will pair yadech in a lakorn soon hehe
cr as tagged

@key i love your deusions hehehe
@yayakugimiya and m9 you have us here! ^^

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi callayuki glad u found lovely sis luloveyaya here ! we r all siz ok and definitely more cmns tots from u r v welcome !!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
my god Vimalee, I will be there for SURE, CTW do means Central World and that's where my office is, haha. Will try to dig out some more details tmr from some Thai friend. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What should I dress that day ladies?

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
kyaaaaaa! :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: @keylargo thank you for the email i just read it right now you're really my life saver :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

btw belated happy birthday to our yadech sister kittiya :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :kiss3:  :thumbsup:  :bravo:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: best wishes to you God bless you always

and to all my fellow yadech sisters here thank you so much for the warm welcome.i hope to see you all during yadech's wedding(delusional mode) :rant:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ callayuki : wow, nice to know that you are Vietnamese too ^^ Everyone here is lovely, we do will enjoy our time here with BIG LOVE for our Yadech, hehe.

@ tippytoes: we sure will have good dreams tonight , flying around with our Nadech, hehe

@ key: Yes, I will be just right there waiting to see them in person. My heart is beating so hard now, my mouth is opening as well, not sure whether I can survive until tmr morning or not, haha

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
:scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: where is my  rescue team ......I need an oxygen tank . cannot go training for 2moro ..... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: fainted

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
hehe huanzhu prolly saw yadech and faint on the spot ^^

love the way nadech looks at yaya, that look never change at all. still the same loving look he gives only to her   :wub:  looks like yaya and her momma share the necklace, how cute!! now i'm so curious about the interview... 

@lu you're so funny!! i guess we're in the same boat, we both can't sleep!!! happy overdose ^^
:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:  save meeeee

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Thaks a lot everyone for all photos Dior's event :flowers:  :flowers: love all those photos...Yadech look so wonderful with this outfit...I really like the white dress of Yaya. It's simple but it's so elegent & brighten her sweetness, cuteness...she look like an angle in white.. :heart:  :heart: ..nadech looks awsome with this outlook too :thumbsup:
Here the most favorite photo of mine

Credit: NY Home Pantip Fb
love nadech's hand :pervie: ...maybe it became one of his natural reaction when he standing beside "nong" :bhehe:
maybe i imagine too much but when seeing this photo I feel like...NY look like just-married couple on the first time appaer in front of media..soooooo sorry naz..It's just i love they're together  with radiant smiles like this a lot :p

credit: on the photo
Why does he always make my heart melting like this with this sweet eye-seeing for "nong"???But...I LOVE it :coverlaf:

Soooooo beautiful photo..but it'll be better if nadech put his hands on "nong" 's shoulder :spin: ..Haha..just kidding :coverlaf:

love this moment of Yaya. :heart:  :heart: Maybe the  a little shyness's moment of her...just my imagination :whistle:

finally Yadech's merit house is almost done :clap:

Credit: NY Club Photo Albums Fb

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow, today Yadech look so much like a real couple going couple outing.

Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for all this update, info and pic! You ladies are the best.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Just when I thought "Oh, they're back from Europe, they'll probably have to control their sweetness"...they proved me wrong! Yadech gets sweeter and sweeter everyday! I guess some things are just hard to control. Haha. :wub:  Anyway, I definitely CANNOT WAIT to read their interviews! :clap2:

Merit house almost complete. Next step, building a newlywed/family house together! :heart: :heart: :heart:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
LoL @ Yaya Kugimiya - I would be the reason why they banned him at that thread. They didn't like my opinions bkos I choose not to bash him they do they consistently. It's all BS at that forum anyways. I referred one of the girls here & the admin pretty much diss AF. Guess they were jealous I was recruiting. LoL oh yeah forgot to mentioned one of their member Kiz or should I say a former AF member still lurk around here tho ;) hi Kiz!!
Just out of curiosity who are you over at spicy?