[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
pinky3 said:
Just out of curiosity who are you over at spicy?
Lol u guys still go there? It's a nice place to find new info but it kinda of a place u want to stay away from. The admins there r really rude when they want to be and their sarcastic comment really gets on my nerves. Just telling u guys, I haven't been involve with the blabber rude comments or the bashing they do a lot there but they hv a strong dislike of Yadech or however they call Yadech there. I think thy call Yadech Yarry but anyways I'm just warning u guys. U'll get mad once u go there they make up ridiculous crap there about yadech both. That's why I stay clear away from that forum now. I don't ever go there only when someone asked me to which is really rare but anyways stay clear over there. Like I would say Spicy is Hell, sense they don't like Nadech and Yaya together specially the Admins there.

Anyways. The pictures and the events seem so cute. Nadech always find a way to touch his Nong. Hahaha I think he has gotten use to the hand wrap around the waist. He's done it a lot of times. Haha ^_^ thanks everyone for the pictures and ect. ^_^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
luloveyaya said:
my god Vimalee, I will be there for SURE, CTW do means Central World and that's where my office is, haha. Will try to dig out some more details tmr from some Thai friend. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What should I dress that day ladies?

@luloveyaya,

I'm so excited for you.   If possible, try to connect with the NY Family folks, they will be there but I'm not sure they will hold the sign NY Family or not.   The NY Family FB site has all Yadech' schedule.   Here's the link.   It is on the upper left corner in Thai, just click on See More... and have your Thai friends translate it for you.      

I don't know if our talented Pitta will be there or not.   She was at the Siam Dara Awards and sat at Nadech's table the second half and was not pleased that Nadech and Yaya didn't sit together.

https://www.facebook.com/NYFamilyPantip

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
ALL the admins their are full of themselves. Well, i should say Shampoo, Lalita & Mai are full of BS. They can't handle the truth & just about everything that roll off their tough is negatives. We went at it yesterday so they banned me & Nadech Lol. After banning me they wanna talk more crap knowing well I couldn't respond bkos I was blocked. Sore losers right?? Lol they try to say they are a fan of Nadech bkos why else would they translate his articles. If I remember right they also claim to translate everyone articles bkos that's what they do so it really has nothing to do with liking Nadech. They love to bash the guy. Sorry for venting girls! Enough said. We'll keep it drama free here.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
m9saeteurn1 said:
ALL the admins their are full of themselves. Well, i should say Shampoo, Lalita & Mai are full of BS. They can't handle the truth & just about everything out if their mouth is negatives. We went at it yesterday so they banned me & Nadech Lol. After banning me they wanna talk more crap knowing well I couldn't respond bkos I was blocked. Sore losers right?? Lol
Lol @m9saeteurn1 u argue with them? Lol hahaha now that's funny. They used to go to yadech.com before I join. I've heard from other members they use to like Yadech but they slowly started to dislike them. Idk what their problem is but started a fight over there is useless na. U won't win over them cus they r full of themselves. If u argue with them. Most likely they would banned u. Haha which forum did u argue with them anyways to hv them start crap up? Just ignore that forum from now on if u don't want to see there negative comments. It what they do best.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
It started off on Sugar Daily where the admin likes to bring up Nadech in every comment to compare with all negative news to try to make him look bad too. Then it went to the Yaya thread where it used to be a Yarry thread after that they banned me from all sites. Lol that place is useless anyways you don't get much info except their rubbish biased Opinions. Glad to have AF ;)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@luloveyaya,

I'm so excited for you.   If possible, try to connect with the NY Family folks, they will be there but I'm not sure they will hold the sign NY Family or not.   The NY Family FB site has all Yadech' schedule.   Here's the link.   It is on the upper left corner in Thai, just click on See More... and have your Thai friends translate it for you.      

I don't know if our talented Pitta will be there or not.   She was at the Siam Dara Awards and sat at Nadech's table the second half and was not pleased that Nadech and Yaya didn't sit together.

https://www.facebook.com/NYFamilyPantip

Wow! Is Pitta one of the admins? How was she able to get access into awards show & stuff? Plus awesome snaps of photos. She's so lucky! No wonder she's such a dedicated fan! Wish I can be one the admins too. Lol

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
ALL the admins their are full of themselves. Well, i should say Shampoo, Lalita & Mai are full of BS. They can't handle the truth & just about everything that roll off their tough is negatives. We went at it yesterday so they banned me & Nadech Lol. After banning me they wanna talk more crap knowing well I couldn't respond bkos I was blocked. Sore losers right?? Lol they try to say they are a fan of Nadech bkos why else would they translate his articles. If I remember right they also claim to translate everyone articles bkos that's what they do so it really has nothing to do with liking Nadech. They love to bash the guy. Sorry for venting girls! Enough said. We'll keep it drama free here.
Haha. It's ok same here. I usually ignore them or keep my comments mutual because I hate drama but enough was enough. My cousin got on there the first day and she couldn't take it and cursed them out. I finally said my last words to them in sugar yesterday and skipped out. Those girls got issues and they like to gang up on other people which I've witnessed for any article. If someone disagreed they will jump to their guns right away and they claim other people can't take one others opinion. They go as deep as banning nadech from there which I laughed like crazy because that gives us more evidence that they can't hold their own ground. When they get told off they play the victim like they don't do anything rude to others. They deserve negativity around their thread. When we argue they always want to call us delusional as their weapon. Lol bitter ladies with nothing but bitter actions. No one cared if they didn't like Na but when a fan comes out to say nice things about Na they were ready to bash. Sorry for venting. I won't ever bring drama this way and I'd be more than glad to define certain words for non Thai speakers. I just can't read Thai.

Thanks for the warm welcome Ladies. When I first got on spicy, I got in an argument right away so I'm definitely appreciative with all the shoutouts.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Another fan banned? Not surprised. Their motto should be "don't disagree otherwise we'll ban you" ... I asked them to delete my account back in like '07 or '08. Never went back on the forum. Then started following SG without knowing it's an affiliate of Spicy...I wanted to stop but I'm like why not let them do the work for my entertainment (sorry I know that sounds shallow). Not only are some of the admins too much but feel the atmosphere there is also negative. Some members there are quite rude. I don't see much of that here on AF. I also love how they want try to make the forum so exculsive. Oh Everyone! Open announcement: we are now open to register new members! Oh but only for a very short period of them. Oh and did we tell you we'll be the one registering you.

Want to end this on a good note do. Does anyone know what the Dior event if for? New store? New product? Btw Ann looks good with them! And they both look great! They're always loyal to the Dior brand as well.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol everyone loves AF. The admins here had concluded and warn everyone of negativity earlier on. So everyone has to follow the rules no negativity. Or I mean bashing whatever makes sense. Anyways the admins here r warmer and more welcoming. Their also more understanding and don't choose sides or gain up on one another. Which is to my respect, I respect the admins here Bc they deserve it.

For me it's like this, treat me rudely I treat u the same back. Give me some respect and ill respect u back. Simple. Hahaha alright enough of my nonsense.

I am simply in a heart attack mood today just Bc Yadech r so darn cute. They always make everyone feel so happy and the move ppls hearts. Which these picture really make me want to write more. Hahaha an I was surprise to see Ann and I think Noi was also there wasn't she?? But I still really want Anne and Noi to hv Yadech in a lakorn together will amazing plots!!! Bc both women r amazing also. ^_^

Falada

sarNie Adult
Kikichue1 said:
Lol everyone loves AF. The admins here had concluded and warn everyone of negativity earlier on. So everyone has to follow the rules no negativity. Or I mean bashing whatever makes sense. Anyways the admins here r warmer and more welcoming. Their also more understanding and don't choose sides or gain up on one another. Which is to my respect, I respect the admins here Bc they deserve it.

For me it's like this, treat me rudely I treat u the same back. Give me some respect and ill respect u back. Simple. Hahaha alright enough of my nonsense.

I am simply in a heart attack mood today just Bc Yadech r so darn cute. They always make everyone feel so happy and the move ppls hearts. Which these picture really make me want to write more. Hahaha an I was surprise to see Ann and I think Noi was also there wasn't she?? But I still really want Anne and Noi to hv Yadech in a lakorn together will amazing plots!!! Bc both women r amazing also. ^_^

LOL, I agree. And yeah we all love Yadech. And wish that they have a new lakorn together. And Ann and Noi are both amazing women. :D

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@pinky3 Mey ;)
Lol we've all had bad experiences there & they called me crazy & in my own world. They are on there 24/7 just smacking away. Oyyy I could go on and on but I won't. Don't wanna disturb the lovely AF forum.

I LOVE the picture of Ann, Yaya & Nadech. That was a great capture!! I especially love the pictures of Yaya & Nadech with his arms around her. Super cute! It has me smiling

pinky3

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
It started off on Sugar Daily where the admin likes to bring up Nadech in every comment to compare with all negative news to try to make him look bad too. Then it went to the Yaya thread where it used to be a Yarry thread after that they banned me from all sites. Lol that place is useless anyways you don't get much info except their rubbish biased Opinions. Glad to have AF ;)
I think I have an idea who u r ..lol I have two guess .