[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
tippytoes said:
thanks cookies for the translation, but i don't get it... why is kong in this conversation when its a photo of nadech and boy? lol. 

sorry forgot to translate what boy wrote lol 
but here is what boy wrote 

Pakorn: Barry what kind of face are you making?
Barry: Wide eyes 
Pakorn: why are you u doing it?
Barry: Waiting to watch fah grajang dao, I had my eyes wide open since last thursaday. And what about you? what face are you making?
Pakorn: The sameeeeee!. 

Then boy just told the people to watch Fah Grajang Dao and that it's onair now.. 
And then that's when Kong comment that : He is waiting for Dao Reung. What Kong meant is that Nadech is waiting to watch Dao Reung and not Fah grajang dao lol 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks a lot cookies!! now i understand hehe... can we take it as another hint for us fans?  :D

@m9 it was an actual conversation on ig ^^ oh but of course, nadech wasn't in it... boy made up that conversation, and kong replied on ig.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
thanks a lot cookies!! now i understand hehe... can we take it as another hint for us fans?  :D

@m9 it was an actual conversation on ig ^^ oh but of course, nadech wasn't in it... boy made up that conversation, and kong replied on ig.

LOL, Boy is so funny! Thanks for the clarification! He misses Nadech.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@huanzhu warm welcome back, u r missed dearly !
thanks everybody 4 posting and sharing pics so fast : tippy falada m9 and thanks cookiies 4 translation, really appreciate all your efforts !
i love all of yadechs constant steady shippers starting from their moms, editor, photographer, hairstylist and all others on pic, they love yadech dearly !!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
@huanzhu warm welcome back, u r missed dearly !
thanks everybody 4 posting and sharing pics so fast : tippy falada m9 and thanks cookiies 4 translation, really appreciate all your efforts !
i love all of yadechs constant steady shippers starting from their moms, editor, photographer, hairstylist and all others on pic, they love yadech dearly !!!
Your welcome. And thanks to all those people too!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back Callayuki and Huanzhu.   We miss you na!

We can say the whole CH3 folks are giving us hints about Yadech here and there.  Let's see:

Mor Kong said, "Nadech is waiting to watch Dao Ruang (his nong sao lakorn) instead of Boy's lakorn"   Good one, Mor Kong.

Por N. said, "Yaya, please cheer for me too even though I know you will cheer for Nadech anyways."    Ch3 43rd Anniversary Soccer (Football) tournament.

Boy said, "I will take good care of her while you're away."  During the event with Yaya and Nadech was away to Florida for the Minutes Maid.

Boy said, "May I?....May I?   and Nadech said may you what.  Boy then said may I be a fan club of Nong (meaning Yaya) and Nadech said no problem, you have my permission - during the 4+1 Super Stars Ratree Samosorn show.

Mark said, "  I'm not as good looking as someone........" responded back to Yaya when she said he was handsome during their Honda Brio event.

Mark said, " This lady is very talented and hard working, if you don't believe me, ask Nadech."  referred to his lakorn with Yaya in Tawan Duerd.

Nadech said sometimes when he was very tired he would mumble in his sleep and Pe Mare asked him what was he mumbling about.  Chompoo answered, "Yaya ...Yaya...Yaya...."

Mario asked, so what country (meaning the girl) do you like and Nadech said mixed girl.  The way Mario asked like he already knew something.

Pe Top (Mae Kaew from TNNKK)  said to Nadech.  You took only a few pictures of me and several hundreds of Yaya's.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Welcome back Callayuki and Huanzhu.   We miss you na!

We can say the whole CH3 folks are giving us hints about Yadech here and there.  Let's see:

Mor Kong said, "Nadech is waiting to watch Dao Ruang (his nong sao lakorn) instead of Boy's lakorn"   Good one, Mor Kong.

Por N. said, "Yaya, please cheer for me too even though I know you will cheer for Nadech anyways."    Ch3 43rd Anniversary Soccer (Football) tournament.

Boy said, "I will take good care of her while you're away."  During the event with Yaya and Nadech was away to Florida for the Minutes Maid.

Boy said, "May I?....May I?   and Nadech said may you what.  Boy then said may I be a fan club of Nong (meaning Yaya) and Nadech said no problem, you have my permission - during the 4+1 Super Stars Ratree Samosorn show.

Mark said, "  I'm not as good looking as someone........" responded back to Yaya when she said he was handsome during their Honda Brio event.

Mark said, " This lady is very talented and hard working, if you don't believe me, ask Nadech."  referred to his lakorn with Yaya in Tawan Duerd.

Nadech said sometimes when he was very tired he would mumble in his sleep and Pe Mare asked him what was he mumbling about.  Chompoo answered, "Yaya ...Yaya...Yaya...."

Mario asked, so what country (meaning the girl) do you like and Nadech said mixed girl.  The way Mario asked like he already knew something.

Pe Top (Mae Kaew from TNNKK)  said to Nadech.  You took only a few pictures of me and several hundreds of Yaya's.

you forgot Weir on the OHO' magazine ( if i remember it right)
they ask him who would he chose to hug btw Aum P and Yaya and he said no one of them since they both are taken.. 
Hmmm? Yaya taken? really Weir lol