[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks all for the sharing! ^^ 

anyone got anything else to add on to vimalee's list of hints on yadech, please do so!  :D

i remember boy once mentioned that he hope yaya will work with nadech always, and the 4+1 superstar concert, there were quite a few hints too... this guy (sorry i'm not sure about his name..p'por?) said he was not nadech's important guest and when they were dancing his heartbeats sound like yaya....! oh and the jokes woody made during the kerd awards haha i like him he just speaks his mind. 

@m9 OMG at nadech's biceps! never knew it was that big! he must be training really hard recently  :coverlaf:  and did you ladies saw ae's photos? so freaking hilarious he can just pose anywhere and his head must always be tilted upwards  :rofl:

somehow ae's photos made my day when yadech's photos are not showing lol!! cr: a_supachai1
posing in a store, even the staff is ashamed. posing at the fruit store.

even the kid is staring at him lol. he must be thinking "weird uncle"

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, you guys, i want to hug and kiss you all, after tiring day, these pics make me so relief ... I love the picture thay they sat inside the car and in the table with others, they not sit on the same side but face to face .. I remembered i have read somewhere else that lovers want to sit next to each other to hold hands and sit face to face to see their partner' eyes .. Am I thinking too much ? Haha

But I think for us even they sat in different table as award nights we still find that so sweet, haha, so hopeless lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Hi guys! I'm not really officially back....but I just missed you and Yadech bbs so I came lurk here hahaha! 
So are they in Germany, now? 
I see many new Yadechers in this thread, Welcome naa! It's  so nice to see so many Yadechers united here  :cheer:
Thank you everyone for always updating us with pictures of NY and translations :flowers: ....Team Yadech for the win  :heart: ! 
I'll be back soon! 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@queenyeon  you changed siggy again!! love it  :heart:  and study hard alright! be back soon cause you have been missed!! i think they're in italy now since earlier they left for frankfurt airport  :)  oh yes, team yadech for the win!  :thumbsup:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
This below vid is from Pitta, I think you guys did see it for sure, it's kind of moment collection when other people cheer and admire our couple and this vid is perfect as you can check English sub in annotations ( you can see Pitta's comment in English, she DOES SPEAK English aaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

http://youtu.be/YBK9V6a7ROs

This one too, I understand a little bit so cannot translate to you guys, but the whole vid is about MCs suspect Yadech as a couple and only can understand the last 2 comments " I want them to be a lover to each other" haha, dear lovely MCs, I love you guys, let's come here and join us, we are on same boat now hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZgZy0orAZA

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy thanks 4 posting pics and u r so rite ! pae is giving us candid camera moments 2 unwind and lol after a hard days work, v funny or cute ? i choose funny !!!
@luloveyaya so in agreement wif u, as long as yadech r together and their eyes spark, is enough 2 melt us and each other hopefully !!!
@queenyeon warm welcome back and have a break here, im sure u feel much better after reading cmns and looking at lovely yadechs pics, vdo ! all da best queenyeon in yr exams !!! we await eagerly 4 u 2 come back once yr exams r done and have lots of fun okie!!! u always have da best and most romantic yadech gif, love it !
@mc thanks 4 vdo and article !

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@keylargo @Vimalee : :thanks:  ~~we 're the rescue / oxygen tank group :lmao3:
 @Falada : am trolling look at that pict ..Nadech w/ red lips ...LOL :coverlaf:
 @tippytoes u really make me laugh :loool:
 @queenyeon: u suppose to come back more often just for us - Yadechers

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Key: you are always so sweet, Thanks and Like all post. haha, for translation part, I'm learning Thai now, but not in formal way, just watching lakorn, speak Thai with my co-workers, so I can only able to get the main idea but we need DETAILS mak mak so haha, I will try to do better next time na :">

@ MrsChum:I'm not sure the show belongs to " Gossip Paper" or not, haha, MCs were so confident about what they were saying. For me, I will only believe that they are dating if one of them admit that. For now, seeing them together and take care each other is more than enough for me. Love is sometimes unstable but true friendship can stand still to the very last end. They are young and full of ambition, do not need to settle things down too early, but I hope after all they have been through they will recognize who is the one most suitable for them. If they still cannot recognize it, never mind , they have us to keep showing the truth to them :woot: :woot2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thnxs for all videos, pics & spazzing everyone. Lol @ Ae. Was the pose on the car necessary? haha I see that Mairatchda is in Rome, but nothing on Yarry's where about??

Our Nadech is so silly ;)

^ is he holding the umbrella for Yaya or himself? Lol

Falada

sarNie Adult
More Pictures:
Credits: Facebook
krongkarnp On the way to Frankfurt Airport

Good Morning and Happy 4th of July

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
this photo got a paparazzi feel to it...! nadech's mom has got potential and not forgetting krongkarnp!

-deleted- view pic from m9's post :)
yaya...please lean closer to your brother.. your cardigan is not helping lol.

Falada

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thnxs for all videos, pics & spazzing everyone. Lol @ Ae. Was the pose on the car necessary? haha I see that Mairatchda is in Rome, but nothing on Yarry's where about??

Our Nadech is so silly ;)

^ is he holding the umbrella for Yaya or himself? Lol

LOL

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
morning falada! ^^

@m9 yeah she can be our so-called spy in the group haha! sigh... not many pics today... i need more yadech picxzxz :(