[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for the sharing! lol @ p'ae, its about time his "s" line photos surfaces. 

hi there callayuki and welcome back! ^^   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  the pic where nadech holds the umbrella for yaya, smiling like there's no tmr now hehe.. he's too sweet and caring!

@cookies awww they share shades :heart:  

cr: @krongkarnp

totally match-made in heaven!! and love yaya's cdg cardigan...!

our lovely girl looking so carefree! and wow at the huge tree!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
after few week am unable to login to AF , now am back  !!! :scooter:
wahhh I miss everyone here !!! and from what I can see this thread becoming :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:  sweet....I LIKE :whistle:

:clap2:  Big :thanks:  to everyone who keep updating us w/ ❤YADECH story, translation (esp Vimalee :dance3: ) :coolpix: , video .....u all make me in :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9:  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Calla: :welcome1:  back !! & Good to see u back here ...spazzing w/ us again :D

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Thansk Tippytoes, you are always the fastest one , haha

The vid soooooo goooodddddddddd :thumbup:

I love Pitta and wishboniko the most on youtube haha,so sad that wishboniko has resigned but luckily that pitta still here with us, I think she speaks English as well, hope that she can visit us here and give us some info about our sweet Yadech since look like she followed them almost everywhere, amazing girl, so devoted.. :spin:

About the vid, I love part when Nadech taking picture with another girl but he is not focus at all and then look at camera and smile the most polite smile that I have ever seen from him haha, I'm feel a little bit unfair for that girl na, she is pretty too , haha, kidding kidding

I love when Yaya seem got wrong direction ( such a cutie, oh my god, that's why I have to choose this name luloveyaya otherwise I will keep telling you guys everyday about my love haha)  and Nadech just walked behind her, smile and shake her head like " Yaya, you do it again ", yeah, sweet guy, just follow her like that and keep her on the right direction and keep us too, you guys have long line of followers here :coverlaf:

and I love the music, now I'm happy since I got program in my phone to listen and recognize the song name, haha, I just want to share ,the song named " Mun Keu Kwarm Rak" , only understand the last 2 words but it's definitely described our adorable Yadech " LOVE" :clap:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
welcome back huanzhu, you have been missed as well!! yes, the more yadech lovers join us on this thread, the merrier it is!  :D

@lu i wish pitta can join us here too... i'm sure she has many juicy stuff to share with us about yadech! wish they sat together at siamdara, so they can save the hassle of searching for each other throughout the show haha.. the part when nadech went to take photo with the girl, i think she is mew.. he really smile so politely haha it must be requested by others to take a couple photo. and you're so observant! didn't realized yaya went to the wrong direction lol...! no wonder nadech was smiling so widely, he must be thinking "that's my girl" hahaha!!  :wub:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@luloveyaya @tippytoes : oh my ...ur eyes was so sharp ......can detect everything even the small thing about Yadech. :thumbsup:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
morning m9, hope you had a good sleep!  :)

i can't help but think nadech is the photographer for the pic yaya posted on her ig, esp when you know he has got good photography skills. 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks cookies for the translation, but i don't get it... why is kong in this conversation when its a photo of nadech and boy? lol.