[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Calla : Indeed . Yaya look so beautiful & lovely tonight :flowers:
 Bubba : WOW Yaya won  KCL popular actress  . Cool.  Congrat's YAYA :bravo:

I saw a lot of photo at Barry.Ya page in FB : seem like everyone mostly actor want to take pict w/ Yaya when Nadech was not around [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] xoxo :whistle:

bubba/ Vimalee: can any 1 of u help me to translate below video and what Nadech say in the interview.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee, thank u for da award results......so hapi our dearest yaya and tnnkk won !!!!! :heart:  i love tnnkk and of course yaya sooooooo much....if only nadech was wif her, it would be perfect moment for them !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi huanzhu, indeed who wouldnt 1 2 take pic wif lovely yaya !! nadech pls be back & show da male population tat yaya is yours, just like charles & falada.....so possessive & full of love....!!!!
hi vimalee, da tnnkk pic of yadech, i love it, so gorgeous and perfect together...thanks a bunch for always posting latest news
yaya so beautiful at the award show, heart yaya !

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
our multi-super talented Nadech during 3 Zap Tape Recording

credit : pittanomipa

Congrat's Yaya for winning the Popular Actress award + TNNKK :thumbsup:

so sweet as always

credit : NadechYaya

credit : NYFamilyAtPantip

credit : TheBarryYa

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@huanzhu, thanks for the clip!

I'm not too happy about the last clip starting from 2:30 - 5:50.  Why Nadech have to be in Japan and let some guy sat next to Yaya?  Any body knows who he is? 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@huanzhu, thanks for the clip!

I'm not too happy about the last clip starting from 2:30 - 5:50.  Why Nadech have to be in Japan and let some guy sat next to Yaya?  Any body knows who he is? 
I'm totally with u on this ....I saw a lot of comment asking who is that guy. seem like he is 'un-know' person to everyone and no interact / communication between them , so that good. just the sitting part only.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
yaya's speech was really funny when she accepted her award. lol 
she said, "my heart is pounding so fast it's bursting out any minute". hahaahhaah

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
huanzhu said:
I'm totally with u on this ....I saw a lot of comment asking who is that guy. seem like he is 'un-know' person to everyone and no interact / communication between them , so that good. just the sitting part only.
Actually he is well known, he is an actor and acts in both lakorns and movies. He is in Mario's movie called Jun Dara which is really famous now. 
He is quite popular and have gotten awards before ^^ 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
Actually he is well known, he is an actor and acts in both lakorns and movies. He is in Mario's movie called Jun Dara which is really famous now. 
He is quite popular and have gotten awards before ^^ 
thanks for the info ....too bad for fans outside Thai we really don know him :scratchhead2:

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
huanzhu said:
thanks for the info ....too bad for fans outside Thai we really don know him :scratchhead2:
He's not a praek that might be the reason why international fans doesn't noticed him. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
congrats to our yaya, shes always dressed so simple but still look so beautiful! how come yaya didnt get to sit with the gang, are the seats allocated? if nadech was there he would somehow sneak to sit nxt to yaya to keep his nong company, esp when there's a goodlooking guy sitting nxt to her 

and congrats to the TNNKK crew, i miss all of them, esp Na Kaew, i really hope she gets a role in RFTD, i want her to play the maid who helps ryu and mayumi get together!

cr:barry.ya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I've noticed many of Yaya's outfits were from runways.  I like this dress but wish it was a brighter color.  Yaya looks gorgeous and she is glowing!

credit: Barry.Ya FB

credit: NadechYaya.com FB