[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Yaya during POND'S Flawless White Event at Lampoon

credit : YayaUrassayaChannel

Nadech @Queen Sirikit National Institue of child Health

credit : NadechYaya

long rak laey ( suddenly falling for u) Song by Nadech - [ Audio Version]   - so lovely !!!!! :bopping:

credit : mapinmusic

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for the clip, I sure miss grgr.
Thanks huanzhu for sharing all the clips.  :heart: Love Nadech's voice and the song, so beautiful!!

February 20,  Lays will have a surprise for us.  So looking forward to see it!!!!! :yahoo: :clap:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:     So Sweet.........

cr:NY Home at Pantip

Also, 3 Zap will  air on February 20  :clap:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
^aw, bubba, I love the ideal image of them together walking in the sunset. The perfect happily-ever-after eh? Can't wait to see what Lays have in store for us!

huanzhu, thank you sharing the song! Can't get enough of Nadech's soothing voice <3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
Help....help!! I feel so lost when I can't see the MV post here!

I used to have the same problem like you.  I couldn't see any MVs when I used the Internet Explorer on my PC, but when I switched to Firefox then I could see them.   Good luck. 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Yes...I'm using an I phone and can't c the videos posted...can anyone help...don't wanna sound stupid lolz...

Vimalee said:

I used to have the same problem like you.  I couldn't see any MVs when I used the Internet Explorer on my PC, but when I switched to Firefox then I could see them.   Good luck. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thks for the lovely pics n nadech's song huanzhu n bubba! Cant wait to c yadech lays! They look like honeymoon couple in da pic! So cute n love it much!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thanks Vimalee for the clip, I sure miss grgr.
Thanks huanzhu for sharing all the clips.  :heart: Love Nadech's voice and the song, so beautiful!!

February 20,  Lays will have a surprise for us.  So looking forward to see it!!!!! :yahoo: :clap:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:     So Sweet.........

cr:NY Home at Pantip

Also, 3 Zap will  air on February 20  :clap:
bubba : really !!! WOW can't wait for that .... :woot: :dance1: :clap:

Miss Bouakham : same w/ me ....1st time I saw that video I was like ..wait that is Nadech voice !!!!  hahahaha that is what happen to ppl like me who cannot read thai :dude:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Can't wait for this Wednesday, Feb 20th for the 3 Zap show and can't wait to watch the show-and-tell by Nadech.  I think the picture of Yaya that he showed to Chompoo during the taping of 3 Zap was during the shooting of their first Lay CF.  No wonder it was special!

This was their first Lay CF - my most favorite.  Credit Nadech & Yaya Home @ Pantip FB

The picture that he showed Chompoo he said he took it himself and it was his favorite picture: the setting, the scenery, etc.  All in all he said he likes everything about that picture; some people made comments like he let it slip that he must like Yaya because she was in that picture and she was the focus of that picture. 

Another side story I read a while back, The reporter asked Nadech how he feels about some actresses posing for a swimsuit magazineHe said it would be good for them and they would do a good job.  The reporter then asked him how about Yaya doing a swimsuit magazine, he then answered that it was not a good idea and it was not appropriate.  We got it; you are protective of your "sister" and you don't want other guys to see her in swimsuit!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Can't wait for this Wednesday, Feb 20th for the 3 Zap show and can't wait to watch the show-and-tell by Nadech.  I think the picture of Yaya that he showed to Chompoo during the taping of 3 Zap was during the shooting of their first Lay CF.  No wonder it was special!

This was their first Lay CF - my most favorite.  Credit Nadech & Yaya Home @ Pantip FB

The picture that he showed Chompoo he said he took it himself and it was his favorite picture: the setting, the scenery, etc.  All in all he said he likes everything about that picture; some people made comments like he let it slip that he must like Yaya because she was in that picture and she was the focus of that picture. 

Another side story I read a while back, The reporter asked Nadech how he feels about some actresses posing for a swimsuit magazineHe said it would be good for them and they would do a good job.  The reporter then asked him how about Yaya doing a swimsuit magazine, he then answered that it was not a good idea and it was not appropriate.  We got it; you are protective of your "sister" and you don't want other guys to see her in swimsuit!
:thanks: Vimalee. ur intro for 3 Zap make me so excited :woot2: :dance1: am smiling like crazy here in front of my pc right now at this moment.
to safe himself from others ..Nadech will be going to Japan tonight .....hahahahahahaha ( this is just my thought)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
The picture that he showed Chompoo he said he took it himself and it was his favorite picture: the setting, the scenery, etc.  All in all he said he likes everything about that picture
nadech ka, it just happens that your fav pic that you like "everything" about, accidently has yaya in it as the focus right? keke waiting 4 ur answer on the 20th, even knowing that u gona tons of excuses LOL
rak nadech's soothing voice mak mak!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my nadech is so protective of yaya re swimsuit interview, haha i like it! Meant for his eyes only ha! Any way yaya is so decent in her dress code! She is an absolute sweetie! Hope someone can translate tmr's show, dying to c and know nadech's interview.

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Bubba: Thanks for your clip&Photo about Yaya's Pond event, especially the information abt Lays' surprise :heart: ...I can't wait to know what surprise will be :pervie:
@Huanzhu: thanks for your all sharing :heart:  like you I love Nadech's smooth voice&emotional voice so much :heart:
@Cookies: thank you so much for your sharing abt the engsub version for Nadech's song :thanks:
@Vimalee: You alwyas share with us pricless informations/story :p thank you soooooo much...I'm really impatient now to see the full version of 3 Zap Tv show :spin: ...and hope that it'll be subbed in English :spin: ...And abt the "swimsuit story"...agree with you "he doesn't want other guys too see her in swimsuit :coverlaf:
@MrsChum: I hope you'll be alble to see all Mvs here soon :yes:  with the instruction of Vimalee

Because missing Yadech so much so I re-watched some Mvs fanmade that I love...and then I really want to share with you guys an Mv that has so much wonderful moments of NY...I'm sure that they'll make you memorize a lot of feelings when we re-watched that all moments of NY in this Mv :thumbsup: ...Let's re-watch with me naz ;) :p
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuWHON7imME[/YOUTUBE]
Credit: Cruel Witch
I'm really curious abt 0:17 - 0:32...what was the emcee saying that make NY smile with shyness like this :shrug: ...If anyone know...plz tell me naz. :spin: ..thanks sooooooo much...
The part I love the most is the cut part from the Ratree Show of GRGR :heart: :heart: ..when NY re-watched some love scenes from GRGR :coverlaf: ...I love all their shyness expressions (especial Nadech's :coverlaf: )...and love the smile of Mea Pla too :lol:...
A lot of wonderful moments of NY, right everyone :wink:
P/s: Bubba, could you help me to translate some Thai sentences that written in this Mv...Plz..plz help me na :spin:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@huanzhu, the first clip talked about more than 200 fans went to Poly Plus studio to watch the taping of 3 Zap show.  After the show, Nadech then signed autographs for fans and also voiced his concern for the safety of his young fans who have followed him to many places.  He especially was concerned for the young fans who went to meet him at airports at midnight.  He said please don't go if it is too much trouble and always let the elders know where they are so they would not be worry.  This also applies to other stars as well not just him.

Yadech fans, we have three events to look forward to this Wednesday, Feb 20th:

1.  3 Zap show

2.  Lays has a surprise for us????

3.  Kom Chaleurd Award - 10th Annniversary

Nadech will not be at this award because he is in Japan right now (Feb 19 - 23) for Lips photo shoot to promote Koo Kum movie, but Yaya will be there.    Can't wait to see what she will wear and whether she would win the Popular Actress Award.  Yaya is up against Kim, Min P, Ploy, and ChompooNadech is up against Ken P, Veir, Porshe, Tik, and Mike.

......................................GOOD LUCK YADECH................!!!!!!

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
@huanzhu,bubba,cookiies,vimalee & calla....
Thank u all for sharing all these wonderful clips,photos,infos & translations.That's why i love to stay on this page..I have been very busy with school works & exams these days...&  still have to sit long exams from coming Monday for 2 weeks..I wanna spazz with u gals abt all ur sharings but I m in tight time right now..Just want to say love all u guys sharings na...come back on this page again & talk with u guys after all those exams

@Mrs chum..Ur problems aren't solved yet..After reading vimalee's comment & urs....I think I could guess the answer..Maybe it is *Flash player*...U have to install Adobe Flash player if u want to see clips with IE & Fire fox...But with Google Chrome ,no need to install it as google chrome already have flash player...Try again with installing Google Chrome if u r not using it right now...Hope ur problems be really solved this time...

:D  :yes:  :p