[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Meteor

sarNie Egg
Kittiya, THANK U SOOOOO MUCH :spin: !!!! We really appreciate what you have done, you are amazing :dance1: !!!! It is so kind of you to spend your time translating the story :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: , and GOSH the storyline is so attractive and so much different from any other yadech's lakorns :woot2: ........WE LOVE U,Kittiya!!!!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Kittiya, I hurried to finished my homework so I can come read your summary. Definitely worth the wait, and appreciate you taking the time to translate for us. You left us at such a juicy spot, lol. Oh my, might I say that Ryu reminds me a lot of Fai in DJA. Oh and he is going to be jealous....! I admit that I am glad Mayumi rejected Ryu so he will know that he truly loves her and the obstacle he will face to get her to be his wife willing. lol. The first story of Takashi is also sweet.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2NMpp1LuMk&feature=player_embedded

Another confirmation from Nadech ka :D The host asked him what lakorn he will have at the end of this year (after RP) he said that he will be filming P'Jett and P'Ja lakorn. Then the host asked him if Yaya will be the n'ek. He answered "It seems to be like that....but I'm not entirely sure!" I think Nadech only said that cause he is waiting till everything to be completely settle first and make sure that their time are really clear for it before saying that yes it's 100% Yaya cause he doesn't want to tell the fans that it's 100% and things might change later since they both are still filming their lakorns. I honestly think that, it's for sure to be Yadech. But they just need to be completely sure that their times are okay for it....right now it's like 90/100...5555Till everything settle for both of them first, then Khun Ja will come to confirm it for sure na :D

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
part of me is really excited for this lakorn but gets so worried cos yadech keeps saying if their schedule allow them to be in it...my heart won't be at ease once they start filming lol.. gonna be so sad if yadech are not in this together :( don't think I can watch it without them!!!! thanks heaps for all the updates and translations yadechers!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Good morning all! :) I'm going to update some for those that are waiting... Hope you like it and if you don't just igore it...

On the day of kendo practice, Ryu couldn’t concentrate due to lack of sleep. He was awake all night thinking about Mayumi and the detective. He didn’t talk to Mayumi from the time he picked her up and until they were done with practice. He gave her a cold shoulder and insult look. Mayumi didn’t like the way he treated & looked at her. When they were done with the practice, Mayumi went to the main house to change. Ryu was waiting outside the bathroom when she came out. She told him to move out of her way she wants to go home and doesn’t want him to take her home; she will go home on her own. She also told him this would be her last time coming over to his house to practice kendo. She couldn’t bear the way he was treating her and she doesn’t want to see him again.
It hurts him to hear that from her, he scoffed and said: does he have to act and treat her like the detective “Yoshi” for her to be able to bear him. Out of anger, she told him that “Yoshi” was 100x polite and he is not a thug like him. As soon as he heard that from her mouth, Ryu was furious; how dare she compare him to that detective! At that moment he was beyond furious and out of rage, he grabbed and lifted her and took her to his bedroom. In his head he kept seeing pictures of Mayumi & Yoshi at dinner cuddle and saw them end up somewhere and have done the deed. He declared that Mayumi is (HIS) and only HIS! Mayumi has no right to have any romance or anything with any guys! Mayumi was born to be his and he is hers.
Mayumi scare to death when Ryu took her to the bedroom and she knew right away what was going to happen. She pleads and screams for him to let her go, but he refused to listen, too enraged to hear anything she said….

I am having difficulty writing “love scene” too embarrass and too much for me to handle!!! :blush:
Will continue when I have time…

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think Nadech will still be in here. He only has RP and they have been filming for awhile now so they should be finishing up by this year. It is Yaya that I worry about. The elders gave her the choice of either Dao Rueng with Por T or Maya Tawan with Aum A, but Yaya wanted to play in both. She said she could handle both. She also has school, events, CFs, photo shoots, etc. I just heard that Dao Rueng just changed the script writer and now they might have to delay filming until next year. This might cause conflict with this series.

I wish Yaya would be like Nadech, accept only a few lakorns while still in school. I prefer quality over quantity. Hopefully, Yaya will still be in here. We, Yadechers have to be prepared though because right now her schedules don't look so good.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Gah u had to stop haha!! Thx Kittiya take your time na..we wont rush you hehe!! <3

And also Ryu is pretty crazy to hzve already thought or seen her and yoshe doing the deed already tells how little he thinks of her!!

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning all! :) I'm going to update some for those that are waiting... Hope you like it and if you don't just igore it...

On the day of kendo practice, Ryu couldn&rsquo;t concentrate due to lack of sleep. He was awake all night thinking about Mayumi and the detective. He didn&rsquo;t talk to Mayumi from the time he picked her up and until they were done with practice. He gave her a cold shoulder and insult look. Mayumi didn&rsquo;t like the way he treated & looked at her. When they were done with the practice, Mayumi went to the main house to change. Ryu was waiting outside the bathroom when she came out. She told him to move out of her way she wants to go home and doesn&rsquo;t want him to take her home; she will go home on her own. She also told him this would be her last time coming over to his house to practice kendo. She couldn&rsquo;t bear the way he was treating her and she doesn&rsquo;t want to see him again.
It hurts him to hear that from her, he scoffed and said: does he have to act and treat her like the detective &ldquo;Yoshi&rdquo; for her to be able to bear him. Out of anger, she told him that &ldquo;Yoshi&rdquo; was 100x polite and he is not a thug like him. As soon as he heard that from her mouth, Ryu was furious; how dare she compare him to that detective! At that moment he was beyond furious and out of rage, he grabbed and lifted her and took her to his bedroom. In his head he kept seeing pictures of Mayumi & Yoshi at dinner cuddle and saw them end up somewhere and have done the deed. He declared that Mayumi is (HIS) and only HIS! Mayumi has no right to have any romance or anything with any guys! Mayumi was born to be his and he is hers.
Mayumi scare to death when Ryu took her to the bedroom and she knew right away what was going to happen. She pleads and screams for him to let her go, but he refused to listen, too enraged to hear anything she said&hellip;.

I am having difficulty writing &ldquo;love scene&rdquo; too embarrass and too much for me to handle!!! :blush:
Will continue when I have time&hellip;
:shock2: :shock2: :shock2: Oh my....Ryu is something alright.....But to be honest, I really don't like it if he raped her cause I already hate it when Charles did that to Fah...although it was willing...but still...I really hope that they will change that in the lakorn..somehow....5555 It's good...Ryu is definitely a hot temper...lol I kind of like that..hahaha he is a mixed of Charles and Fai to me...although I hate Charles :eyetwitch: But LOVE Fai.... :wink: hahhahaha it's okay Kittiya if you are not comfortable with it...just skip it na.....write what you are comfortable with :D Thank you sooooo much for this, you are the best. Can't wait to read more about Ryu and Mayumi...loving it so far... :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hopefully Yaya can finish up Maya Tawan. Since she can film 2 lakorns at a time she can do both Dao Ruang and Roy Fun Tawan Dued. Knowing Yaya, she'll try her hardest to not miss this opportunity. She's very dedicated.

Thank you for the translations, Ryu sounds like Charles and Fai put together.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
I think Nadech will still be in here. He only has RP and they have been filming for awhile now so they should be finishing up by this year. It is Yaya that I worry about. The elders gave her the choice of either Dao Rueng with Por T or Maya Tawan with Aum A, but Yaya wanted to play in both. She said she could handle both. She also has school, events, CFs, photo shoots, etc. I just heard that Dao Rueng just changed the script writer and now they might have to delay filming until next year. This might cause conflict with this series.

I wish Yaya would be like Nadech, accept only a few lakorns while still in school. I prefer quality over quantity. Hopefully, Yaya will still be in here. We, Yadechers have to be prepared though because right now her schedules don't look so good.
Yaya is still filming DR and MT right now..it's true that they changed stuff in DR but as for right now, Yaya said that they are starting to film it again na :D It seems to be sure that Yaya can make it to RS because the fact that she is doing two lakorns right now will give Nadech more time to finish RP because at first fans were afraid that Nadech won't be able to do it cause there are still alot in RP and MT aren't suppose to film for that long but now that Yaya will also film DR, Nadech could be done with RP by the end of this year and start filming Mario's part and will film RS in the spring possibly in the summer, he has said that himself :D And also I heard that the director for DR is the same one for RS...so Yaya has to make it...555 So there are plenty of time for both of them to finish their own individual works na :D

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling

On the day of kendo practice, Ryu couldn’t concentrate due to lack of sleep. He was awake all night thinking about Mayumi and the detective. He didn’t talk to Mayumi from the time he picked her up and until they were done with practice. He gave her a cold shoulder and insult look. Mayumi didn’t like the way he treated & looked at her. When they were done with the practice, Mayumi went to the main house to change. Ryu was waiting outside the bathroom when she came out. She told him to move out of her way she wants to go home and doesn’t want him to take her home; she will go home on her own. She also told him this would be her last time coming over to his house to practice kendo. She couldn’t bear the way he was treating her and she doesn’t want to see him again.
It hurts him to hear that from her, he scoffed and said: does he have to act and treat her like the detective “Yoshi” for her to be able to bear him. Out of anger, she told him that “Yoshi” was 100x polite and he is not a thug like him. As soon as he heard that from her mouth, Ryu was furious; how dare she compare him to that detective! At that moment he was beyond furious and out of rage, he grabbed and lifted her and took her to his bedroom. In his head he kept seeing pictures of Mayumi & Yoshi at dinner cuddle and saw them end up somewhere and have done the deed. He declared that Mayumi is (HIS) and only HIS! Mayumi has no right to have any romance or anything with any guys! Mayumi was born to be his and he is hers.
Mayumi scare to death when Ryu took her to the bedroom and she knew right away what was going to happen. She pleads and screams for him to let her go, but he refused to listen, too enraged to hear anything she said….

I am having difficulty writing “love scene” too embarrass and too much for me to handle!!! :blush:
Will continue when I have time…
Thank you Kittiya for another translation!! You are soo good to us Yadecher......we are truly SPOIL by Yadech and all the fans that LOVE Yadech!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Kittiya, thank you so very much for translating the story for us. we really appreciated your time and efforts!

I like Takashi's and Mayumi's characters. Too bad they are not paired up together, but I understand where the writer comes from. Ryu's character is very strong, stubborn, and impatient so he needs a wowan who is strong, independent and confident and Mayumi fits that character. I don't like Ryu's character where he is a playboy and involved with many women while Mayumi studied and worked hard to prepared herself to be future Mrs. Ryu. On the other hand, I heard that once a playboy settle down, he will totally commit himself to his family.

Thanks again, Kittiya for spoiling us and we love it!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Thanks u sooooo much a million billion time.. I love it already can't wait more for some spoil.... Love every character already but to put exactly I kinda don't like weak n'ek.....

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Kittiya, thank you so very much for translating the story for us. we really appreciated your time and efforts!

I like Takashi's and Mayumi's characters. Too bad they are not paired up together, but I understand where the writer comes from. Ryu's character is very strong, stubborn, and impatient so he needs a wowan who is strong, independent and confident and Mayumi fits that character. I don't like Ryu's character where he is a playboy and involved with many women while Mayumi studied and worked hard to prepared herself to be future Mrs. Ryu. On the other hand, I heard that once a playboy settle down, he will totally commit himself to his family.

Thanks again, Kittiya for spoiling us and we love it!
You are welcome. I like Ryu, Takashi & Mayumi characters. There something about them that amazed me. Ryu just being a man. Man has his need especially young and handsome and I forgot, Power! Ryu has it all. I like Ryu character over Takashi... Ryu is mysterious hard to read and boy oh boy...he's also hot! :p Ryu never has Ane-san once he settled and he only has his eyes on his true love (Mayumi-jung) :)

piadragon

sarNie Egg
OMG...I am really liking the storyline. It's perfect for both Nadech and Yaya!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to translate and share Kittiya :flowers: Now I will have to keep praying that it all gets confirmed and we get to see another lakorn with our Yadech :wub:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Before knowing the storyline I actually like Takashi character more than Ryu, but now I absolutely love Ryu character and Mayumi is a perfect match for Ryu. I just love Ryu character already because he has an edge, he gets mad quick and react right away. He knows what he wants and he will not give it up to anyone if he feel it belongs to him. Just like how he gets jealous of Mayumi and want her to only be his. Definetly Fai character, but I see Charles too. I like how he is like fire when he is mad, and I bet he is sweet when he is in love.

Kittiya, thanks for sharing the summary. I was blushing and smiling nonstop reading the translation, im excited and nervous for the next scene.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Awwww... Thank you so much Kittiya for sharing Ryu and Mayumi 's story !!! :D
I also love the characters of Ryu and Mayumi . Personally , Ryu reminds me a bit of Charles but I am not so sure about Fai... Yes he is stubborn and hot tempered but praek, here, is a dangerous gangster with power in his hands and he seems very attached to his gang too. Ryu, Charles and Fai might have similarities but those three characters belong to very different worlds .
Mayumi is sooo my type of n'ek !!! Smart , strong, responsible and committed . Only someone like her can fit someone like Ryu . It is funny how in Takeshi's story , the n'ek is praek's weakness but in Ryu's story the n'ek is actually praek's strength . I find the second option more interesting, I am not really into weak n'ek and I like the partnership that Ryu and Mayumi will eventually build up fascinating .
I soo wish I could read the book but Thai is unfortunately out of my league lol... So I am another yadecher , Kittiya , that you have made really really happy indeed by sharing and translating informations about the two yakuza stories . Thank you soo soo much !!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just a quick update, khun Ja twist that the Japanese government do not support yakuza (gangster). So they requested that this lakorn remove the yakuza term. Thefore, they will have to change the script to accomidate this request.

Also, khun Ja says she can only confirm that Mario will be Takeshi and Nadech will be Ryu. She said that she cannot say anything else until everything is confirm.

By the way, they started filming SJ for 5 days. The newbies are having some difficulty because it's a period lakorn. But nothing to worry about.

Did you see Yaya schedule? It's jam-packed. Currently, yaya is only filming Maya Tawan 2 days a week. Only 1 day for the entire month for Dow Rueng. Not to mention that she has to guest-appearance in Mon Juntra and Fah Krajarn Dow. If Yaya continue to go to events and accept all the invitation, she won't have enough time (probably no time to rest either). I have a feeling that ch3 may have to remove Yaya from Dow Rueng (or suspend it) if they really want her to be in this one.