[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ pink_juliet. There is a lot more! I'll share it tomorrow na ja! I work early tomorrow morning.
Need my sleep.5555

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Aww... Just want to say am so proud being a yadechers hehehe!!!
Am a fan from Cambodia na^_^
love u guys's comments!! So wise and well said :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@kenann ur pic makes me miss TNNKK so much!!!! just rewatched DJA for 10 million times and im still laughing like crazy...just cant get enough of yadech hehe!!! in DJA fai's parents sang that traditional lovebirds song and in TNNKK toon sang "lao duang duen" got me interested in thai classic songs!!! Do you guys have any nice traditional songs to recommend for a non thai like me...thanks in advance!!!

ps. *gossip* u dont like yadech, but THOUSANDS do...so sorry guess u just have to ignore us spoilt yadechers and you might be a happier person!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Yaya have a nice singing voice, I just love it when they sing "Talay See Dum," makes me want to go watch Nangfah and Saichon again. Both also look good in the clip. Thanks for sharing it.

I can't wait to see them in here, I just know Yadech being in here is enough to keep me excited.

piadragon

sarNie Egg
I miss them already! We are lucky to have clips and fanmade MV's to keep us happy until their next lakorn LOL It's so true how spoiled us Yadecher's are...think about it...in the last 2 years they have had 3, count them 3 Lakorns together and it's till not enough hahahaha How many couples have 3 lakorns together in such a short time frame and fans are already missing them to death. :pervie:

Us Yadecher's may be spoiled but we know they are WORTH the wait, the anticipation makes for more excitement once their next project comes out :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love both of them together & separately. Sad that they will be pairing with others, but until they reunite in this lakorn again, I will continue to follow them wherever they go.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol haha i wil follow them where ever they go even if the dont dont work together anymore they will always be kookwans and they will alwas have another lakorn after RS so im still happy even if they dont work together anymore. But for now well lets just say im super hype up for RS and i cant wat for it to come out. Lol YADERCHS FOREVER!! MAN I LOVE THIS COUPLE!! OTHER MAYBE ANNOYED BUT U KNOW WHAT SUCK IT UP!! HAHA JUST SAYING!! LOVE YADECH!!!!^_^

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Lol haha i wil follow them where ever they go even if the dont dont work together anymore they will always be kookwans and they will alwas have another lakorn after RS so im still happy even if they dont work together anymore. But for now well lets just say im super hype up for RS and i cant wat for it to come out. Lol YADERCHS FOREVER!! MAN I LOVE THIS COUPLE!! OTHER MAYBE ANNOYED BUT U KNOW WHAT SUCK IT UP!! HAHA JUST SAYING!! LOVE YADECH!!!! ^_^
Kia, to brighten up your day, Yadech will be in both Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan & Roy Fun Tawan Duerd! I read both novels and I like them both, but more toward Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan :) Ryu & Mayumi are the badass!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Kia, to brighten up your day, Yadech will be in both Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan & Roy Fun Tawan Duerd! I read both novels and I like them both, but more toward Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan :) Ryu & Mayumi are the badass!
omg Kittiya u had the books and u didnt tell me??!!??!! Hahaha u need to tell me wat the book is like or if u can haha translate it for us non thai speakers ahaha im not asking too much am i maybe i am asking too.much haha u dont have too if u dont want to but it will be nice if u can. Haha okay u have brighten up my day by alot actually haha todays been all happy for me thx na!! < 3 u haha ^_^

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
omg Kittiya u had the books and u didnt tell me??!!??!! Hahaha u need to tell me wat the book is like or if u can haha translate it for us non thai speakers ahaha im not asking too much am i maybe i am asking too.much haha u dont have too if u dont want to but i will it be nice if u can. Haha okay u have brighten up me day by alot actually haha todays been all happy for me thx na!! < 3 u haha ^_^
Hahaha Kia, I betcha doing the "yaya" boogie right now. Am I right? j/k :p I was so happy when I received them and was glue to the novels and forgot about everything!
I'll give out a little bit of it, don't want to spoil it for everyone... Do you want the Takashi story or Ryu story or from the start?...

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hahaha Kia, I betcha doing the "yaya" boogie right now. Am I right? j/k :p I was so happy when I received them and was glue to the novels and forgot about everything!
I'll give out a little bit of it, don't want to spoil it for everyone... Do you want the Takashi story or Ryu story or from the start?...
yes i am even though i dont have the book im so excited haha sense i love yadech so much i will have to go to them first haha even though i like mario also haha!! But u know i dont think u will spoil anything cus we all will probably love to know what is in the books also haha!!! Thx Kittiya Thank you so much!!!!! Im so happy hehehe!!!(" :) ^_^

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@kenann ur pic makes me miss TNNKK so much!!!! just rewatched DJA for 10 million times and im still laughing like crazy...just cant get enough of yadech hehe!!! in DJA fai's parents sang that traditional lovebirds song and in TNNKK toon sang "lao duang duen" got me interested in thai classic songs!!! Do you guys have any nice traditional songs to recommend for a non thai like me...thanks in advance!!!

ps. *gossip* u dont like yadech, but THOUSANDS do...so sorry guess u just have to ignore us spoilt yadechers and you might be a happier person!!
I just got done watching DJA too!!! 5555.... and Yes it is still so funny and cute! I'll never get tired of it.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I would love know what it's about too! Why don't you give us a brief summary. That would be great! <3

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Kittiya, please provide any spoilers if you can. Maybe you can put it in white font with a warning so those that don't want to be spoiled won't have to read it. As for me, I would love to read anything and everything about the books. Thank you so much! :D

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my...so many requests.... I will try my best to give you ladies details about the novels. I'm going to give you the description of each character first and will provide a little bit of the story each time I find time to update................

Takashi & Ryu are cousin and they were about the same age and attend the same university. Takashi character is discribed as "calm, handsome, smart and keep to himself "quiet" and a one woman man...

Ryu on the other hand, is a playful, playboy, charming, talkative, smart, strong minded, very impatient and of course he also a one woman man..

Mayumi is beautiful, smart, determind, strong minded, shy and she has one love, and that love is only for Ryu!!!!

Praedao or "Sayko" "I hope I spell her name correctly, anyhow" she is beautiful, shy and very soft spoken and does not like confrontation, in the other word, she's very woman like (weak) from thailand, she got a scholarship to Japan.

Takashi, Ryu & family are member of "gokudō",or the other name that people call them is yakuza.

Oh I forgot to ask you ladies... do you want the summary of both or just the Roy Fun Tawan Duard?

Meteor

sarNie Egg
Kittiya, thank u sooooo much :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ~~~~wow, the story seems to be really exciting :woot: :woot:
well, I want to know the story of Roy Fun Tawan Duerd first cus our Yadech is in this one :spin:
but IF you have time,we are also interested in the first one......kekekeke.....I am too greedy :coverlaf:
thank u so much :crush:and I am really excited now :clap:

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my...so many requests.... I will try my best to give you ladies details about the novels. I'm going to give you the description of each character first and will provide a little bit of the story each time I find time to update................

Takashi & Ryu are cousin and they were about the same age and attend the same university. Takashi character is discribed as "calm, handsome, smart and keep to himself "quiet" and a one woman man...

Ryu on the other hand, is a playful, playboy, charming, talkative, smart, strong minded, very impatient and of course he also a one woman man..

Mayumi is beautiful, smart, determind, strong minded, shy and she has one love, and that love is only for Ryu!!!!

Praedao or "Sayko" "I hope I spell her name correctly, anyhow" she is beautiful, shy and very soft spoken and does not like confrontation, in the other word, she's very woman like (weak) from thailand, she got a scholarship to Japan.

Takashi, Ryu & family are member of "gokudō",or the other name that people call them is yakuza.

Oh I forgot to ask you ladies... do you want the summary of both or just the Roy Fun Tawan Duard?
Thank you ja Kitt! Whenever you have time pls spoil us some more !!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

Thanks for sharing kittya, i haven't got the chance to read the books yet lol. about the summary i think we all already know about it.
After u have reading Roy fun tawan duard, what did u think about the book ? are there many love scenes in this one. Cause people in pantip said that this one it very erotic, but i know that they will change it when they are doing this into a lakron..

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I would love to be spoil both.. Sorry but u can spoil us when u have time we won't rush u... Will come back to update it.Thanks u so so much for ur time to translate. I'm so jealous of u....
I would love to be spoil both.. Sorry but u can spoil us when u have time we won't rush u... Will come back to see update .Thanks u so so much for ur time to translate. I'm so jealous of u....