[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Cupid Candy. Hummmmmmmmm the last time I've seen one was SB! It would be great if they do
have one. I hope they don't turn it into a willing scene. 5555

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Kittiya,

If it is not too much trouble, could you please put the updates on the first page. In this case, we will have all the updates in one place and it is a lot easier to go back to read. I am sure many people will ask about this story later on and we can refer them to read at the beginning instead of going through different pages.

Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!

Vimalee, i would love to do that too, but I'm still new and dont know my way around. If you or anyone here can move it for me or show me how i'll be glad to do so :)
@Vimalee and Kittiya
Great idea Vimalee!! I'll see if I could help you with this!!

@Kittiya, please PM Dancy a copy of any future summary updates and go ahead and post the summary as usual. In case you are going to write a summary for Rising Sun 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan, please post it in its corresponding thread and PM Dancy as well!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
@Vimalee and Kittiya
Great idea Vimalee!! I'll see if I could help you with this!!

@Kittiya, please PM Dancy a copy of any future summary updates and go ahead and post the summary as usual. In case you are going to write a summary for Rising Sun 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan, please post it in its corresponding thread and PM Dancy as well!
Hi Katelyn, thank you so much for your suggestions. Please forgive me, I am slow and still not so Hi-tech... who is Dancy and how do I PM Dancy? I'm so sorry... :( Do you mean for me to send them in the " Messenger "

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Katelyn, thank you so much for your suggestions. Please forgive me, I am slow and still not so Hi-tech... who is Dancy and how do I PM Dancy? I'm so sorry... :( Do you mean for me to send them in the " Messenger "
No prob... Dancy is one of the moderator for "Currently Broadcasting and New Lakorn" section of AF forum. By PM, I mean sent her a personal message through your AF account (Yes, your messenger)! I hope that clears it up.

BTW, thank you so much for writing the summaries!! Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i really want mint since she didn't get to play in rknts but taew will do aswell

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
enjoying the storyline so far..except for the raping part.. it's upsetting seeing how rape is so common in lakorns (sending bad messages to the younger generations-making it legal and acceptable)! I think raping is so wrong, even on ur worst enemies, let alone doing it on the person you love..how can you declare you love someone when you rape them? sorry about the ranting hehe lots of love for kittiya for ur time and effort in translations..hope there are sweet parts soon!!! :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
jump online people
it's boring spazzing by myself :scratchhead2: i dont know what to talk about

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
jump online people
it's boring spazzing by myself :scratchhead2: i dont know what to talk about
LOL - YaMaMiKi you're way too funny. I seriously can't wait for the update too. It's so exciting right? Seriously, can't wait for the lakorn to be out. I'm so sure lots of people will rate high on this and will definitely watch it! :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
I never thought I would translate novel, but I do it for all my Yadechers... Here's my translation update... Please forgive me if I have confused you with my translations. Just in case you don’t know, I translated word for word and things that I added are the meaning of certain words... Here you go and happy reading! :)

Ryu was ecstatic when he saw Mayumi legs wrapped around his waist and follow his lead. He gazed at the naked body with affection and content of what he sees; he loves her with all his heart. After their love making, Ryu wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to his chest and whispered “I love you Mayumi.” Upon hearing Ryu, she shook her head and said “wicked man like you do not have heart for anyone and you told me yourself you never loved anyone, you do not love me and all these years you were never around and you abandoned me” her voice was icy, she wanted him to know she is still mad but she doesn’t hate him.
Hearing those words and the sound of her voice hurt him like a knife pierces through his heart. Only if she knew how much love he has for her and it is painful to hear that. He never ignores or abandoned her like she said. He was so proud of her when she graduated, even though he was not around due to his business meeting in Europe, but he asked her dad for her picture and keeps her graduation picture on his desk in his office so that he can see her every day. He didn’t want to irritate her anymore; he pulled her closer, hugged her and fell asleep.
While in his embrace, she thinking of what just happened to her, tears drift down her cheeks. She promised herself from today on she will not forgive him for what he had done to her. Her exhausted body and mind cannot take it anymore. All day today, there were so many things happening, from kendo practice, their argument and including Ryu’s punishment. She almost fell asleep in Ryu’s arms but the knocking on the door woke her up. The voice of Ryu’s maid announced that his men were waiting for him downstairs. Ryu lifted his head and shout to his maid, he will be down there in 5 minutes. Ryu slowly loosen his arm and Mayumi took this opportunity and seized a blanket and conceal her body. She was happy to see him go downstairs, out of sight out of mind, but her happiness didn’t last long, Ryu turned and looked at her and shout out to his maid to bring his clothes and also come in and help dress Mayumi, he will be waiting downstairs and will hold the meeting until Mayumi joins them. He got up and put on his clothes and he told her that he and she have to talk, but right now both of them have to attend the meeting first.
Mayumi asked him why she has to attend his meeting and before he can answer her, she said she does not want to go anywhere with him anymore, she wants to go home now. Ryu’s expression changed from evil beast to a polite and sincere and with a calm voice, he said, I will take you home but right now you have to get dress and go downstairs and please no more argue. She then asks why she has to attend, it has nothing to do with her and he said you will find out when you go downstairs.
The meeting commences as soon as she entered the room. Ryu wanted Mayumi to witness the punishment of one of his bodyguard. Mayumi has to learn and acknowledge gokudo’s rules since she will be his wife. She has to be strong, fearless and not scare of anything. One of his bodyguards gave out Mayumi’s workplace and his whereabouts to Ryu’s “ex-girlfriend. It is very important, no one, beside him & his bodyguards are allow to know his whereabouts due to his & Mayumi’s safety. (This punishment is their own unique way of apologizing when they make mistake, or do something wrong. It is called "Yubizume.” Yubizume is the act of cutting off their little finger and giving it to the person they are apologizing to).

Mayumi is now aware of the meeting and has to endured the horrify scene, she is now disgusted and beyond mad! The punishment she witnessed was cruel and savage! She hates gokudo, hates everything including Ryu. When the punishment was done she asked him if she can go home. He told her to go wait for him in his room and he will follow her and they need to talk. Mayumi tried to refuse but end up going back to his room and wait. She waited for Ryu on the floor and when he came in she looked up and said, “Say what you want to say, so I can go home” the rage look on her face disturbed him. He kneels down in front of her and reaches out to touch her but she abruptly moved away from him like he was a demon. Don’t touch me! I will not allow your evil-self to contaminate me again! Ryu then said, please calm down and listen to what I have to say, last night you went on a date with ‘yoshi’ and before he can continue, she cut in and said “Yoshi is not completely recovered. He still wears a cloth loop arm because of wound surgery has not healed and his chest is also still wrap with linen clothes.” If your men would give you a better detail report I wouldn’t end up like this. Ryu stumbled upon hearing her explaining that’s right; he completely forgot that “Yoshi” was released from her hospital a few days ago. Ryu didn’t know how he could have thought of Mayumi betrayed him with Yoshi. Jealousy got the best of him, madness and jealousy took over and he lost control. He felt so bad and ashamed. Mayumi continue… now that you know the truth and you have punished me can you let me go home now? He said she cannot go home yet because they are still fighting, he begged and she continue …I’m not fighting with you, you thought I did you wrong and punished me; I don’t owe you anything anymore. Ryu plead, please don’t say it likes that, I love you, and love you so much that I’m jealous of all men that come around you, he tried to explain. Mayumi said, not true and I don’t believe you. When you know I’m mad, you use the word “love” so that I can forgive you, I will not forgive you.
All his youth life he never tells any women he loves them until Mayumi and she doesn’t believe him. Then he said ok, I’ll take you home and next Saturday I’ll go pick you up and we will talk again. Right after he said he’s going to take her home she announced the cancelation of their relationship; I will not come back here again in this life time. All agreements we have are cancelled as of today. No more kendo practice, no more giving you a chance, you and me we are over and go on our separate ways. I do not want to see you ever again! He was shaken and called her name…Mayume-jung… and reaches his hand to her again but he was too late, she got up and grabbed her bag and headed to the door. He quickly got up and seizes her waist from behind and pulls her to his embrace. She screams with shock, thinking he’s going to force her again but he just stood there and hug her tightly without any intention of forcing her. She struggled but fail and he whispered into her ear, please stop struggling, I will not hurt you. He places his face on her shoulder and said I will not ever let you go Mayumi and he apologized and ask her for forgiveness.
Mayumi stop struggling, and said; you have destroyed everything including my trust. I will never forget what you have done to me for the rest of my life. Hearing her said that, he felt the pain in his chest and it was indescribable then he said we will marry soon; I will be responsible for everything that had happened. With shaken voice she screams, NO, I will not marry you, I want to leave this place as fast as possible. Leave this stupid room and go away from gokudo and out of your life! You are my woman, I will never let you go, and why is it so hard for you to understand that our families want us to marry. It is faith and destiny. Mayumi then said, I don’t understand and I hate you! Again, the pain he feels in his chest at this moment was unbearable to hear the love of his life announced that. He can’t let her go, and he knows if he let her step out of his house now, she will be out of his life, he will never see her again. Ryu said, since you are not listening, I cannot let you go; you are to stay here with me! Mayumi lifted her face up and looked at him with shock and said, you cannot capture me here, I won’t let you! With regrets, Ryu said, believe me I can, and I have to since you give me no choice.
You have no right to imprison me! He then said, I have all the right to keep you here, you are my woman and we are getting married as soon as possible and you cannot escape from me in this life time. I will never marry you and I will have you arrested and I will escape. Ryu had enough with this argument; he decided to use her family to threaten her and he knows she will not risk her family. He feels bad to do this, but he has no other choice. Then he said, I can do anything, do you not remember what I am? No Officers are dare to mess with me, and don’t forget your family is under my protection and if you defy me they too will be suffering. Mayumi was terrified and said…You…you… what are you going to do to them? He then said… there are so many ways, it is up to you to agree and obey.
…you … you despicable! I never thought you can be this despicable. My father praise you, trust you how can you do this to him. Then he said, believe me, I do not like to do this but you give me no choice. She looks at him with anguish eyes, tears flow down her cheeks when she knows she is now his prisoner. He loosens his arms, got up and told her he will send his man to her house to get her clothes and belong and he left the room.
He knows what he had done was callous and ashamed but he can go back. He promises to change for her, from now on Mayumi will be his only woman. He will do everything she asks. He wants to win back her trust and he believes and hope one day she will see the love he has for her and win her back.
A few hours passed after Ryu left, she heard the door in his room open, frighten look with fear on Mayumi’s face, thinking he came up to force her again but was relief when she saw his maid. His maid brought her suitcase from her house and said, “Oyabun” which means (supervisor) said you will be staying here and also sharing his room. Upon hearing his maid, Mayumi couldn’t hold her tears and turn away to avoid his maid’s gazed and nodded slowly. His maid feels so bad for her and she said, please don’t cry Miss, Oyabun is mad right now, this is not his norm, he is a good person, calmly talk out the issue with him. His maid reach out and took Mayumi hand, patted it gently and said, Oyabun and this house has been lonely for a long time, I am happy that Oyabun finally takes you in.
Mayumi follow his maid to the closet, to Mayumi’s surprised the door open into another bedroom. His maid said Ryu’s & Takashi’s bedroom are connected. Oyabun said you can use the closet in this room. Before she leaves, she said, okay, I am going to get Oyabun’s clothes ready and when you done unpacking I will show you where Oyabun’s keeps his clothes. His maid continues…Miss, from now on, taking care and dress Oyabun is your responsibility as his wife.
Mayumi turn around and told his maid she will take care of her clothes and she will stay in Takashi’s room starting this moment. She will not stay at Ryu’s bedroom. His maid said, Miss, you cannot do that, Oyabun will not allow. Husband & wife have to be in the same room. His maid also said, please forgive “Oyabun” he is a good man and trust worthy just give him time and you will find out. Mayumi didn’t believe her and ignore what she just said and told his maid, I have decided I will stay in this room and don’t worry; I will handle it with Ryu. Mayumi’s victory didn’t last long, after she finished unpacking and settle for a few minutes, Ryu sent his maid’s daughter to get her to go downstairs for dinner. She refused but decided to go because the girl that came to get her said; if you don’t go he will come get you himself and you probably won’t like it.
When she arrived at the dinner table, Ryu saw her and he gave the biggest and the nicest smile. Mayumi took a seat next to him. All of sudden he asked, “Normally what time do you leave to work?” He pour sake for her before he pour one for himself, *in japan, serving sake is normally women or wives duty* but he did it to please her. Mayumi didn’t want to drink it; she didn’t want to forgive him. “Normally I leave at 6am” She answered him and with face down looking at food and eat quietly. He continues asking, what days are you on call? Mayumi face still looking down and ask him, why you wanted to know. He immediately let her know his intention, I want to drop you off at work and pick you up every day, and if I can’t pick you up, I will have my men pick you up and this is why I have to know your schedule. Mayumi was surprised and didn’t believe what she just heard and said, what! You are going to drop and pick me up at my work? Yes that’s right, he said. Mayumi answered with icy voice, I won’t escape, don’t you worry, and I will not risk my family. In her head, if he drops & picks her up, she will only have a few hours of freedom, she doesn’t want him to do that.
Ryu was a little concern when he saw Mayumi agitate face and hurry and explain, please don’t say that, I just want to help and I noticed my house is far from the train station. Mayumi then said; if you want to help, please let me go and let me live my normal life without you.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow, Mayumi is deffinitely mad at Ryu!!! I hope she can forgive him. I mean, I
know she will. 5555...Ryu, just let her know that you have been keeping an eye on her for
the pass serveral of years so she can forgive you. But so far so good!!!

Thanks kittiya sooooo much for your hard effort into translating this for us!
You are the best! *hugs* Joob Joob!!! <3

shengvang

sarNie Adult
They are totally going to use the "they are too young" excuse. Pssh, if they let them snuggle with their bare skin in Game Rai Game Rak they should let them have a bath scene.
Lol... So true!!! I mean really...Young!!! I think they are both old enough to be having
bath scene. I really do hope they don't take that scene out.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech will be in ''koo gum'' the movie version for 2013. One of the barry.Ya admins said that he will start filming for ''koo gum'' before his yakuza part. And NY home pantip admins already confirm that nadech will be in koogum so it's for sure that he will be in this. Yesterday he went to a workshop company to discuss about koogum and he have already taking classes to learn how to be a military and action classes. The nang ek for ''koo gum'' is still unknown but we all already know that Ae ( nadech manager) wants one of his newbie kids to be in this one with nadech, cause nadech's fame can help them to be more known by people. For those u doesn't know who Ae is, he is a lot of famous daras manager like Aum P, Weir, Mai davik, Baifern, Nadech, Mark, Mario, Mint N, Por N, Chompoo and a lot more people. And Ae is always searching more new kids all the times that he will send to different channels.. And for '' koo gum'' Ae insisted that he wanted his ''kids'' to be in this one if they wanted nadech. So for '' koo gum'' we will be seeing a newbie with nadech.. At first when i heard that nadech will be in '' koo gum'' i wanted Taew but then i remember that Ae only wanted his newbie dara for this one..

I'm actually happy that nadech will be in this one, cause to be honest i'm sick and tired of people who keep saying nadech need to act with other actress in order to learn more about acting, and from what i have seen from nadech's acting even if he have act with yaya all the times. I still can see that he have become better and better. And i'm also tired and annoyed by people who become a yaya hater just because she always act with him. So it will be good if nadech have 2 project that he have others nangek, so those people can't have nothing to say when yadech will be in Rising sun together.!

I will come back when i know more about '' koo gum''.

And thank you sooo much kittiya for your translations na. You are the best!:D