[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Janie is definitely prettier now than before. For Janie, it's kinda obvious that she got work done. Her eyes and her nose is very different from when she first enter the ET. industry. I remember watching her first lakorn in Sai Roong that had Ann T as the nang'ek and I notice that she had crossed eyes but now she has gorgeous eyes. She's one of those actresses that has gotten more prettier after plastic surgery b/c alot of the actresses that had gotten PS done looks worse than before they got it done.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
janie only got her nose done

*waving back to icy. how have u been?
I'm doing fine, pretty busy but still come to AF and spicy everyday. your cms 's always amazed me tthat's why still manage my time to come here, skim through cms and giggle myself everytime seeing something fun.
PS: you changed your nick????? Will follow your spoilers and everybody's cms here, he he

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes I changed my username lol still the same just took off the 4fun part.

so I just finished episode 2. nappa and mootha are so appalling. I like the older version of mootha and nappa more. but I like this veekit and pope more here lol pip does make a more convincing player and douche bag lol but pip lacks the annoying features.when I see dodo, he just annoys me with his face lmao

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't got the chance to watch today;s episode yet. Man, that's why homework and lakorn
don't get along.hahha.. Damn,these homework. I guess I'll watch today episode with tomorrow
episode together or maybe I'll watch them both on Wednesday. ;(

I wonder what happened??

Even though,I haven't watch today episode yet. I just watch the teaser for tomorrow
episode. I guess now everybody is going to find out about her and the ugly uncle
b/c of that clip. So sad,Ken was crying when he saw it. ;(

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Eyes and chin as well
Don't care if she did anything, as long as she 's acting well and her beauty is amazed me, that's enough

. Been following Janie's works for a while that i know you dislike her a lot. Most of her topics you always give bad cms about her. Her nek's material/ her look, if you really can't stand her , why bother to cms on her thread/lakorns. I know people have freedom to talk about the actress/actor/lakorns they like or dislike, but keep following Janie around and keep saying bad about her :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: , it s' annoying. One more thing, are you possitive sure that your idols not doing anything to her face/body. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

So please , enjoying the lakorn if you like and cms only on the lakorn and their characters.

As a Janie's fan, i'm really annoying and I really thought that after you made cms on her looks, you will stop and now, keep coming here and point it out. It bugs me so much and i have to say it here, Ok, We get what you want to say GOSH :rant: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:. Eventhough i don't have any authority to stop you give cms about her, but let you know that the more you keep saying thing bad about the actress you dislike, the more i start to dislike/hate your idol more, but I have my pride not to come to their threads to give bad cms about their looks/acting.

So one more time, For people 's sake, please stop and enjoying the lakorn

yes I changed my username lol still the same just took off the 4fun part.
lol, i still get used to with your old nick, you know , read your cms on Tas Rak, and KRRL, hehehe, but still recognize you, hehe

so I just finished episode 2. nappa and mootha are so appalling. I like the older version of mootha and nappa more. but I like this veekit and pope more here lol pip does make a more convincing player and douche bag lol but pip lacks the annoying features.when I see dodo, he just annoys me with his face lmao
I didn't see the old version, actually I stopped after ep 2, b/c i wanna see this version, so i don't know what 's the different. Thanks to point it out.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know .. feel sorry for Mootha or not .. she seems to regret a bit .. but the preview says otherwise ..

*really can't wait to see the mighty strong twin come back!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't care if she did anything, as long as she 's acting well and her beauty is amazed me, that's enough

. Been following Janie's works for a while that i know you dislike her a lot. Most of her topics you always give bad cms about her. Her nek's material/ her look, if you really can't stand her , why bother to cms on her thread/lakorns. I know people have freedom to talk about the actress/actor/lakorns they like or dislike, but keep following Janie around and keep saying bad about her :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: , it s' annoying. One more thing, are you possitive sure that your idols not doing anything to her face/body. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

So please , enjoying the lakorn if you like and cms only on the lakorn and their characters.

As a Janie's fan, i'm really annoying and I really thought that after you made cms on her looks, you will stop and now, keep coming here and point it out. It bugs me so much and i have to say it here, Ok, We get what you want to say GOSH :rant: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:. Eventhough i don't have any authority to stop you give cms about her, but let you know that the more you keep saying thing bad about the actress you dislike, the more i start to dislike/hate your idol more, but I have my pride not to come to their threads to give bad cms about their looks/acting.

So one more time, For people 's sake, please stop and enjoying the lakorn

lol, i still get used to with your old nick, you know , read your cms on Tas Rak, and KRRL, hehehe, but still recognize you, hehe

I didn't see the old version, actually I stopped after ep 2, b/c i wanna see this version, so i don't know what 's the different. Thanks to point it out.
Icyplace you go girl yeah I've been annoyed of her cms too wow your response is incredible :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know .. feel sorry for Mootha or not .. she seems to regret a bit .. but the preview says otherwise ..

*really can't wait to see the mighty strong twin come back!
that is when i will give a thumbs up to big sister Janie 1 :dance3: find justice for her younger sis that share the same blood :beer:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Icyplace you go girl yeah I've been annoyed of her cms too wow your response is incredible :highfive:
I feel bad to give my responses about this thing in here, but really, can't stand it anymore,

anyway, I will pay more attention on RN . besides RN, what are you following???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I feel bad to give my responses about this thing in here, but really, can't stand it anymore,

anyway, I will pay more attention on RN . besides RN, what are you following???
Qi Pao my beloved idol Anne and off course RN since now I'll be activated more cos the strong big sister 'Janie 1 Moonim' she's flying down to save her Little sis

oh btw I'm also following Romeochompoo khun samee karmalor tee ruk thread and Markim punya chon kon krua

cecilia

Staff member
that is when i will give a thumbs up to big sister Janie 1 :dance3: find justice for her younger sis that share the same blood :beer:
on a revenge note, i think it's fair enough that the strong twin seeks it but come to think of it ... mootha dig her own grave so i don't know about this whole revenge thing .. i mean, i thought she regrets a bit today toward the end episode but it seems like she's not .. she still hook up with the uncle .. therefore, i don't know to feel sorry for her or to just laugh at her misfortune? don't really know (we'll see how tomorrow episode will be like).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
on a revenge note, i think it's fair enough that the strong twin seeks it but come to think of it ... mootha dig her own grave so i don't know about this whole revenge thing .. i mean, i thought she regrets a bit today toward the end episode but it seems like she's not .. she still hook up with the uncle .. therefore, i don't know to feel sorry for her or to just laugh at her misfortune? don't really know (we'll see how tomorrow episode will be like).
the uncle is such a liar i was thinking the same that mootha has unlucky and misfortune life its like the time is set out to be like that i don't understand her revenging either but it could be that she really loves mootha caring about her alot since they were young she help her mootha saving her from drowning cos she knew mootha is very weak and her tragic ending is too harsh mootha killing herself which moonim she can't accepted so she revenge

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Well .. i've watched the old version of ken/anne and i must say .. i enjoy this one more b/c Janie is so naive in here .. and TANYA, omg! i understand .. she's so feisty .. she really is possessive of her man --- can't blame her though when he constantly cheats and lies to her. Poor girl, she should spend time with her children instead of chasing her husband around. I feel bad for her children for having to put up with this 'act' in society. Corrupted family with children longing for their parent's love and attention.

The old version was a bit boring and drag for me .. so far, the first 2 episodes of this had kept me on my toe ... i didn't skip a scene yet lmao (hoping it'll continue with this same pace)
I haven't tried to watch the new one yet, probably won't; don't know if I'll be able to stand Lil' Ken paired with Janie (I started to like Janie after watching her in Neung Nai Suang but like I said her pairing with Lil' Ken is just...awkward; not only is he younger in age, he physically looks too young for her).

I have to agree with you though that the old version dragged a lot, especially in the beginning. They spent 6 episodes on Mootha and I felt it was too long. To be honest, I actually skipped to the part Moonin arrived haha. What I like about Rang Ngao is the plot and the characters, but if the actors can't pull it...idk...is it worth it?