[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

cecilia

Staff member
i think the actors did a marvelous job here .. i actually feel Ken's character today .. for a bit, i forgot to concentrate on his face and focus on his acting .. he was believable in today episode. The old one was just dragging to me ... i like anne in there but it's dragging and not as entertaining at this one .. sure, this version has a bit overacting here and there but at the end of the day it's still excusable for me ... as much as i hate Tanya's needy character .. i also enjoy her as well .. same goes for Jane (gosh, i don't know how sisters can do this to each other -- pissed each other off, compete with each other, and make each other jealous/cause trouble in their marriage) ..

anyway, i still have yet to decide if Mootha is forgiven or not ... i almost forgive her today but the preview makes me change my mind -- and gosh, i forgot to mentioned .. what the heck is wrong with her .. i would have stop seeing that dumbo and manipulative uncle the minute he force me to take prevention pill (actually, i would stop the minute i hear womanizer stories about him)lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
Don't care if she did anything, as long as she 's acting well and her beauty is amazed me, that's enough

. Been following Janie's works for a while that i know you dislike her a lot. Most of her topics you always give bad cms about her. Her nek's material/ her look, if you really can't stand her , why bother to cms on her thread/lakorns. I know people have freedom to talk about the actress/actor/lakorns they like or dislike, but keep following Janie around and keep saying bad about her :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: , it s' annoying. One more thing, are you possitive sure that your idols not doing anything to her face/body. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

So please , enjoying the lakorn if you like and cms only on the lakorn and their characters.

As a Janie's fan, i'm really annoying and I really thought that after you made cms on her looks, you will stop and now, keep coming here and point it out. It bugs me so much and i have to say it here, Ok, We get what you want to say GOSH :rant: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:. Eventhough i don't have any authority to stop you give cms about her, but let you know that the more you keep saying thing bad about the actress you dislike, the more i start to dislike/hate your idol more, but I have my pride not to come to their threads to give bad cms about their looks/acting.

So one more time, For people 's sake, please stop and enjoying the lakorn

lol, i still get used to with your old nick, you know , read your cms on Tas Rak, and KRRL, hehehe, but still recognize you, hehe

I didn't see the old version, actually I stopped after ep 2, b/c i wanna see this version, so i don't know what 's the different. Thanks to point it out.

Icyplace, I'm so proud of you. You go girl, I support you. Me too I can't stand her and I'm trying to ignore her comment. She always give bad comment about Janie and she did the same thing with Ann T.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Icyplace, I'm so proud of you. You go girl, I support you. Me too I can't stand her and I'm trying to ignore her comment. She always give bad comment about Janie and she did the same thing with Ann T.
she also doesn't like Ploy too i can't stand her repeated comments

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I totally agree with ya. :)
I just ignore the comments I don't like and move on that's what I do.

This was probably today scene when he saw the clip. Look at those tears. How sad.
I bet he is SUPER DISAPPOINTED at naive girl. B/C I know I am even though I haven't
watch yesterday and today's episode yet.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

c: as tagged

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
I just skim through today episode. OMG, Moota, how much stupider can you get?!

Sad though, the shock on her face when she saw the clip! And I can't believe she threw away the BC pills! Next ep, she's gonna be prego, and get caught by Thanya at the same time!

I wonder if the way Thanya feels on this lakorn sort of reflect on what happened to her before? Cuz she crazy play the part so well! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just skim through today episode. OMG, Moota, how much stupider can you get?!

Sad though, the shock on her face when she saw the clip! And I can't believe she threw away the BC pills! Next ep, she's gonna be prego, and get caught by Thanya at the same time!

I wonder if the way Thanya feels on this lakorn sort of reflect on what happened to her before? Cuz she crazy play the part so well! :)
while she's preggy just a spoiler a tragic one she'll suicide hang herself cos knowing she's in danger her life is upside down poor Mootha

icyplace

sarNie Adult
while she's preggy just a spoiler a tragic one she'll suicide hang herself cos knowing she's in danger her life is upside down poor Mootha
omg, sad sad, eventhough she 's at fault but end her life like that it 's just not right, Poor Mootha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg, sad sad, eventhough she 's at fault but end her life like that it 's just not right, Poor Mootha
yeah that is why Moonim she's seeking revenge its a terrible situation that her sister go through which she can't accepted

fun

Expired Sarnie
the thing is that nin thought it was nappa and pope who drove her sister to her death. I mean partially it was but later nin realize tha fully made that decision herself. I prefer slow pace with development than fast pace. sure the older version was a bit more slow pace which makes it boring but I thought it was justifiable. why don't i have any sympathy for this tha and nappa?

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
I have to admit, i was one of the people that was skeptical of Ken's acting but I honestly think he's doing a great job portraying his character. Very naive and very good hearted. The story line is "sort" of dragging but i can understand that it's setting the story up so i'm being patient. PLus Ken is good eye candy ^_^.

Also i'd like to say i've seen the original version of RN (with Ken and Anne) at the time it wasn't my kind of story line because it was "boring" again, i was younger at the time also. But after watching this version i can say that I do enjoy this one better..only because it's much newer and for people in this generation we can relate more.. I think the previous version was meant for my parents lol.

anyways, i can't wait for next week.. did i Mention that Ken is just looking better and better with each episodes.. hehe

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
btw: off topic.. Does anyone know what Janie next lakorn will be? and with who? i heard in a interview that they start filming next month but i didn't catch the name and who the pra ek is.

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
btw: off topic.. Does anyone know what Janie next lakorn will be? and with who? i heard in a interview that they start filming next month but i didn't catch the name and who the pra ek is.
the lakorn name is dao kaew duen, with Aum Atichart

fun

Expired Sarnie
I take back what I said about Mootha. In episode 3 she at least proved to me that she still has a sense of moral in her. She acknowledged that they having sex was wrong. I thought that part was well written. And then Pope diverts her attention away by convincing her it is not wrong because it was an act out of love and blah blah this and blah blah that. And perfectly she fell into the trap. Finally. they are building character complexity. But I am not so sure of Nappa.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yeah very sad Mootha is pregnant by that pervert but she's gonna die in the story with the baby. When Pope's wife found out that her husband was having an affair with Mootha, she humiliated Mootha and told Pope to stop seeing her. Mootha became depressed and went back to their hometown where she committed suicide.

The part when Mootha, Pope and his wife eat together that sad how she was just there to see them fed each other thats sad.....i know how she feels,but at the same time she shouldn't be playing with him cuz hes a marry man. Feel bad for Mootha but she should take the consequences.
Mootha is responsible for her tragedy,she herself fell in the trap even though many, people warned her

Being put down by her mom, one more reason I find behind all this is Mootha was very eager to do something very special on her own..so she wanted all this money,power,love like her sister.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha talking about Nappa she's totally gone crazy and psycho she'll be more psychotic when Moonim show up

fun

Expired Sarnie
may, I don't think she deserve any of the punishment. she did back away when she knew pope had been manipulating her. its kind of complex too because I believed he genuinely didfall in love with mootha. its even harder too bc he did loved his wife. still a douch no matter what I say haha see how this lakorn is so deep in depth.

may1363

sarNie Adult
may, I don't think she deserve any of the punishment. she did back away when she knew pope had been manipulating her. its kind of complex too because I believed he genuinely didfall in love with mootha. its even harder too bc he did loved his wife. still a douch no matter what I say haha see how this lakorn is so deep in depth.
She know it was wrong but she continue to have an affair with a married man. I don't know if I feel bad for her or not cause she want to stop but he always pursue her and she believe everything he said.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I can't believe it...everyone is doing great...ken is improve little by little and it take time so I don't blame!!! Still waiting for da other Janie...