[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

i enjoy this storyline. it's too bad the pra'eg never stood out too much for me whether it was the old or new version. it's all about the nang'ek really, and janie pulls it off well giving it her own flare. moontha is still an annoying character to me. pretty much fastforwarded through her part in the old version as well. even almost stopped watching, because that character was too pathetic.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! I finally found the other song. Happy. ;)
I really love this song. I d k why but this is one of those song when
I hear it I felt so sad.So heartbroken. :(

may1363

sarNie Adult

Thanks for the song. I love both songs in this lakorns even if I can't understand. Sound really nice and sad. Hope someone will translate the lyrics.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
My caps for episode 1 & 2 are Completed! Enjoy! :dance2:

http://www.kwarmmeud...darknesslakorns
Thank you , i really enjoy your caps. Please keep it up b/c it helps for my lacking of thai language. I can understand RN when i watch it. Start ep 1 tomorrow, yayyyyyyyy :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Agree, the song is so sad. thanks Aylove , but i feel it 's similar to korean song, don't know why??? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

@MAY: hey girl, have are you? you MIA for a while. You see the raw version. Glad to see you again. :wink: :wink: :wink:
wonder fun4fun watch it. I miss her and her spoilers, :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I want to comment! let me comment!!! hahaha im going to write a novel.

Sorry, comparisons have to be made!
Pip as Janepope. I loved him in the early 2000, he was so handsome. I still think he's handsome. He plays a more believable player than Dodo (appearance-wise).

Ken P as Veekit. He defintely brings a different feel for Veekit than Ken T did. Ken T as Veekit, was a sweet guy who was just too kind and wanted happiness for everyone, that it made him naive. Whereas Ken P. what im getting from his character, is a guy who is just clueless, and I mean clueless haha. Veekit 2012 looks lost most of the time, but its ok, its part of his character, and Im ok with it.

Tanya is fierce as Nappa. But i hope they tune it down a bit. I feel like I like the old Nappa more. They are making her too black and white. What i love most about the old version was that all the characters were not black or white, they were grey. I couldnt say Mootha was completely at fault, or that Nappa was competely at fault, they were more complex than that. This Nappa they are having her go after her daughter like a bully, and slapping her sister around like a servant?? And its only ep. 2 so i won't say much but so far I dont get the feeling that she really love her husband, I feel like its more about possesing him vs the 2001 version where I had this feeling that she really did love Janepope and no matter how big of an ass he was she was willing to stay around. She was in love with him. But im eager to see the rest.

Janie as Mootha is pretty good. She gives life to a different kinda of Mootha. Im enjoying it so far. But like a couple of you girls mention the part where she daydreamed about marrying another woman's husband and taking another woman's family was bizzare, ridiculous, and heartless.
Thats all I have to say for now.
So far I like!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Although I like Janie, I still think that Anne did a much better job than her. No one can ever beat Anne's acting skills..... acting is her true passion.

icyplace

sarNie Adult

Pip as Janepope. I loved him in the early 2000, he was so handsome. I still think he's handsome. He plays a more believable player than Dodo (appearance-wise).

Ken P as Veekit. He defintely brings a different feel for Veekit than Ken T did. Ken T as Veekit, was a sweet guy who was just too kind and wanted happiness for everyone, that it made him naive. Whereas Ken P. what im getting from his character, is a guy who is just clueless, and I mean clueless haha. Veekit 2012 looks lost most of the time, but its ok, its part of his character, and Im ok with it.

Tanya is fierce as Nappa. But i hope they tune it down a bit. I feel like I like the old Nappa more. They are making her too black and white. What i love most about the old version was that all the characters were not black or white, they were grey. I couldnt say Mootha was completely at fault, or that Nappa was competely at fault, they were more complex than that. This Nappa they are having her go after her daughter like a bully, and slapping her sister around like a servant?? And its only ep. 2 so i won't say much but so far I dont get the feeling that she really love her husband, I feel like its more about possesing him vs the 2001 version where I had this feeling that she really did love Janepope and no matter how big of an ass he was she was willing to stay around. She was in love with him. But im eager to see the rest.

Janie as Mootha is pretty good. She gives life to a different kinda of Mootha. Im enjoying it so far. But like a couple of you girls mention the part where she daydreamed about marrying another woman's husband and taking another woman's family was bizzare, ridiculous, and heartless.
So far I like!!!
thank you pink_juliet_kashie, love to read your thought,
and really enjoying reading everyone's cms for RN,

cool :)

sarNie Adult

So far I like!!!
omiggawsh i had the exact same thoughts on all ur opinions of the character. especially nappa . i like the older nappa more becus i actually understood y she hated mootha and did all those horrible things to her,becus she loved her husband. but this one it seems like she is just very possessive and evil lol

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thank Meadow, Janie's so gorgeous. Love love her hair, a true beauty ,

tikaff

sarNie Egg
icyplace, totally agree with u, janie is truly beautiful, shes becoming more beautiful, <3 janie sooooo much. Thanks for the pics Meadow, appreciate it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL so I heard my name. I am here. I just finished episode 1 and here is my thought on it.

Haha again with Ken's teeth. I don't mind. It doesn't bother me. I am fine as long as it is not crooked teeth and yellow haha. And I actually like his smile. So far he is doing a great job. Honestly it doesn't require much to play Veekit. He's a charming nice young fellow without much experience with the girls. So Ken plays it well. But from the look of the teaser, I think he is a bit too aggressive in the later episodes. He was never angry at Tha (Nin) or looked down on her.

I believe they miscast Nappa. Tanya is a good actress but I don't think she does Nappa justice. I know remakes are not the same but character trait shouldn't be changed. Nappa wasn't a big bitch. I hate to say this but she was classy. Tanya as Nappa has no class. She doesn't go around beating up her husband's mistresses especially in the eyes of the public. Like Kashie mentioned in an earlier post, she loved Pope sincerely. She is much more complex. You couldn't side with her nor support her but you have sympathy. I don't want to make much comparison but it is bound to happen when it is a remake.

So far this is more dramatic than complex. They are forgetting about building character dimension. Nappa 2012 is too one dimensional. And I don't like how they portray this Mootha. She was charmed by Pope but she didn't exactly fall in love with him at first sight. Her naivety wasn't present and Janie is usually good with these type of role so I am just worry that Mootha will be one dimensional too.